Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: return of the corellian captive

Darth Roul

Re: return of the corellian captive

STOP take him no further! this man begs for forgivness everyone deserves a second chance now give it to him

Garrett Blade

Belay that order!

*Roul looked angrily at Garrett's intervention.*

Admiral Roebuck has given an order. I shall see to it that that order is not disobeyed...

*As Garrett said that, Five of the ten Cyborg Wookiees made their way into the bunker to ensure security...*

Lady DeVille

"HOLD!" De'Ville threw up her hands and everyone stopped.

"As the Council member here in attendance, I order you to hold fast, Roebuck!" She walked up to the group, and straight to Cloak. Roebuck moved out of her way, whether by her will or his own, he wasn't sure.

She looked into Cloak's eyes, and traced his scars with her gaze. "You come asking for forgiveness, and to be reinstated?" Cloak nodded, eyes still burning with anger at Roebuck and Blade.

De'Ville looked back at Roul. "Everyone does deserve a second chance. But this is for the Council to decide. I am calling an emergency meeting of the Council, to be held in a public room. Make sure he is in attendence.

"In the mean time, give him a room in the visitor's quarters, under guard, of course." She removed the bindings from Cloak.

Admiral Roebuck

"Ah yes Lady De'Ville...another Sith! That pride thing my dear can be a frightfully sad and immature aspect of one's self. No doubt a woman could ever possess or find the need for such pride, because trust me my dear, you are wasting your pride!" came the unmoved voice of the admiral.

He approaches Cloak and takes out his own blaster pistol and points it towards the Sith's chest, his eyebrow arched as he continued, "Such a bitter, angry outburst we all just witnessed from you there Cloak. Oh yes! I forgot, you're another Sith aren't you? Oh well, what else can be expected?"

The group seems to have a stern dissapproval of Roebuck's words, he then turns to Lady De'Ville who points out that his bodygaurd, Garrett Blade is also a Sith, to which he replies with an impartial look of disgust, "My dear, Blade is an exception. He doesn't have any pride!"

"This man!" he continues as he turns to gesture towards Cloak, "Was up until today, so it seems, public enemy number one and now you're giving him a room in the Visitors Center with one gaurd?"

Roebuck notices a dirt patch on his shining boot and he takes a brief moment to scrub it off on the base of Cloaks' robing. He begins circling Cloak as he adds, "This man escaped from one of our maximum security prison cells, as a result he killed many of my men along with his followers and I for one am not prepared to risk any more casualties as a result of the negligence and arrogance of TSO's hierarchy."

"Take him away!" he exclaims gesturing to a cyborg-wookiee who now holds the binders, accompanied by four more.

"Yes he may be given a second chance but whilst it is being discussed he will be detained in a maximum security prison block. My sense of pride does not overwhelm my sense of logic and security, unlike some others. Madame...gentlemen...good day!"

Lady DeVille

ooc: : Do you enjoy making me look bad? At least I attempt to be here /ic:

"Admiral!" She held him fast with the Force, and caught up to him. "If you understood that I would allow him to be held in a room with only one guard, you are frightfully mistaken. I said 'under guard' not 'under a single guard.' I am not stupid, and I will not be treated as such."

She released him, sure that he would launch into another tirade, but continued talking. "If you wish to whine about Sith pride to someone, perhaps you should be talking to the other Council members, none of whom are here. They take 'pride' in TSO, yet they are not around. Perhaps I have too much pride, but they have a lack of it.

"I am actually beginning to lose my pride in TSO."

She turned on her heel and walked away. "Do what you wish with Cloak, Admiral. I'm sure that you know what is best. After all, you run this place."

Admiral Roebuck

OOC:

LD I couldn't make you look bad if I tried, just keep on wearing those bikinis and I'll just keep looking.

Darth Viscera

OOC:

How dare you sir! That is most ungentleman like of you. LD, you should take off the bikini to preserve your reputation as a lady!

Lady DeVille

: I'm serious! /ic:

She stopped in her tracks, paused...and then hurried onward, leaving Roebuck and Blade and Cloak behind.

Darth Roul

I will guard him he will listen to me and I can take him, I know what he is capable of.
    ::four Churbian soilders suround Roul awaiting their orders::
    May i take him to his room?

DarthDarkCloak

*Cloak took in the events in silence, all the while keeping a close eye on Roebuck. His rage was slowly subsiding.*

DarthDarkCloak

*Cloak was dragged away violently until the last ray of sunlight escaped from his face and he dissapeared in the darkness of the underground bunker.*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12