Thread: Confidential Voting

Jeseth Cloak

Confidential Voting

Since I noticed Gav and Garette seemed to rather like the idea, this is something I thought might work. We'd need to create three polls with the names of all the candidates. At each poll someone could enter one of their votes for one of the candidates and simply post saying "voted." so that we can tally the vote count, and compare it to the roll call list. The only thing I don't like about that is that it would be a hassle, but if it's wanted that badly any of the people who would still like to make a confidential vote could...

Jeseth Cloak

Re: Confidential Voting

A better idea (Since I'm a fan of RPing things out, and it would create a considerable amount of excitement):

You can call the nominated individuals foward and have a sort of judgement. I know it would be quite interesting... and if you wanted to RP out the voting, then that would be a fun way to do it... it would be far from confidential, though.

Live Wire

Re: Confidential Voting

problem with that is as soon as someone says posted all you have to do is compare the post count so its not completely confidential. Hmm.....I wish I knew a way that was reliable and completely confidential. What is the objection to just stating who you voted for? I personally dont see why it has to be confidential. This is TSO we should be able to be open. No ones gonna get -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- over who they voted for.

I think RPing it out will take too much time and this should be done as quickly as possible. But thats just my two cents.