Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: I'm not food!

Jhyx

Re: I'm not food!

Jhyx turned his head every which way, searching for the owner of the voice before his gaze settled on a woman a little ways down the bar, and he returned her smile, his ears twitching.

"I live for danger!" he announced proudly, his little arms akimbo, "In fact, Danger is my middle name. Jhyx.... Danger..........uh........." his mind ran in circles, trying to think of a fashionable last name, ".......Verutskie!

"I laugh in the face of danger, HAHAHA!!!" This last part was illustrated as he threw back his head in maniacal laughter.

His laughter dying down, he grinned and sat once more, patting a spot on Cirr's shoulder. "That, and it's incredibly comfy up here."

Lady Vader

*This one she liked. He amused her. Not like some of the dry ones here at the bar. Raising an eyebrow towards the creature, she gestured in his direction with a gentle wave of her hand. *

Come here.

*The Force slowly lifted him from his perch, and he floated through the air, over the bar top, to come and rest near her drink. She smiled at his expression as he "flew" towards her. If only she'd had a holocam with her.*

*Once the creature had been set down, she raised her right hand to him, palm downward, fingers drooping gently.*

I overheard your name is Jhyx. You may refer to me as Lady Vader.

Jhyx

His eyes bugged out as he floated through the air, but fear was suddenly replaced with fascination, and fascination was swiftly replaced with giddiness. He stuck his arms out in front of him, imitating an old superhero he'd seen from a discarded picturebook a few years ago. As he landed softly on the bartop near her drink, he hopped up and down in complete excitement.

"That was great!!!!" he exclaimed jubilantly dancing in place, his smile wide enough to park a speeder in. "Let's do that again!!!!"

He stopped when she held her hand out to him, first sniffing it then abruptly taking it in both his small paws and shaking it madly. "Lady Vader? Pleasure to meet you!!!!"

Flopping his little bulk down on the bartop right in front of her, he stared up at her, still fLashing her his pearly whites. "Yeah, I'm Jhyx."

Lady Vader

*It was all she could do to control her laughter. She had not seen such blatant joy in such a long time, and this being made it worht while. Most men would have taken her hand and planted a kiss on it, but the way he had shaken it enthusiastically with both paws made a smile spread acorss her face. It seemed his smile was contagious.*

So, you liked flying, did you? What esle does such a fellow as yourself enjoy?

*She motioned the bartender over to get her companion a drink, and then went back to giving the creature her full attention.*

Jhyx

Leaning back on his elbows, Jhyx looked up at Lady Vader. I like to travel," he began ecstaticly, "All over the galaxy!!!"

And at this exclamation, he jumped to his feet with his arms spread as wide as they could possibly go. "Exploration and adventure; that's my calling!" He twirled on one footpaw, his arms still extended, "I go all over the galaxy in search of new challanges; I boldly go where no one has gone before!!!" He jutted his jaw out, and pointed dramatically at the roof.

"But, right now I don't have anything to do, so I've just been hanging around here." He hunkered down once more, and hop/shuffled his way closer to her. "But what about you?" he asked, his eyes curious, "What do you do?"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto watched Jhyx float away, his ears drooping glumly. Strange enough, he found the little creature to be good company. Aside from Saarreeaa, he seemed the only creature he'd met to not make fun of him, scold him, or ignore him. He sighed breathily, snatching another squirming rabbit and wolfing it down in a series of quick, crunching bites.

Jhyx

Utterly overjoyed that he was making friends, Jhyx frantically waved Cirr over to sit next to him and Lady Vader. So the big cat man ate rabbits and other live things, Jhyx didn't care. Just as long as Cirr didn't eat him. They were a team; or at least that was how Jhyx percieved things.

Motssumi Rosskaarru

Motssumi continued to watch the little creature's antics, she didn't know but it was interesting.

jI stjill don't qujite beljieve jyou, sssmall one, but jI would thjink asss a tjypjical male, jyou would prrreferrr female companjy jif gjiven the chojice.....

Her eyes briefly flitted over to Cirrsseeto again, even with the bit of nodding, his manner had told that he wasn't telling the truth but it didn't matter really, the little orange animal was interesting even if it did boast a little......

Jhyx

Jhyx rolled his eyes and a single ear twitched. "Well of course I'm a typical guy; I wouldn't be the stud that I am if I didn't want to charm the ladies," he said as if she should have already known that particular piece of information.

In fact, Jhyx fancied himself quite the "ladies man", though nothing ever seemed to come of his aspirations. Not that he ever minded. He liked to make women laugh, and loved being the life of any party.

He looked back at Lady Vader, his tail lightly thwumping from side to side as he uncharacteristically waited patiently for her reply.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirr walked over to the table, toting the little cage with him.

Motssumi Rosskaarru

jif only otherrr malesss sssharrred jyourrr confjidence, sssmall one, takesss farrr too long to convjince malesss thessse dajysss......but then again, ourrr malesss arrre taught to be that wajy......

Her eyes briefly scanned the bar, wondering where Taaj had wandered off to, she hadn't seen him in a few days.

Lady Vader

*LV reached up and scritched Cirr behind the ear. She knew most cat's, pets or otherwise, to enjoy this. She was a sucker for felines, being half of one herself.*

*Still smiling at Jhyx as he told his grand story of travel, she reached out with her other hand to take her drink. At this time the waiter had come back with the little Isnkik's drink. When he'd finished speaking, she answered his question.*

Well, my profession takes me on many travels. Being a Sith, I have many places to attend and see... among other things.

*She leaned closer, causing the Isnik to lean back slightly.*

Perhaps some day you would care to come to Corellia with me.

Jhyx

His eyes lit up brighter than anything, and he jumped up. "That would be great!!! You hear that, Cirr? She's gonna take me to Corellia!!!"

He broke out in dance, moonwalking back and forth while jamming on an air guitar and his tail slapped the table as a counterbeat. This lasted roughly two minutes until he stopped to take a drink of the water that had been set down for him. He took a long gulp, then placed the cup back on the table, sitting once more. It was easily apparent however, that he was having a hard time controlling his excitement.

"So When can we leave?!"

Lady Vader

*She was wiping a tear from her eye when Jhyx asked when they would leave. She couldn't remember the last time she'd laughed so hard.*

Well, after I conclude my business here, which is mainly relaxing and drinking, we can set off. I'm sure we can find some quest quarters for you to stay at in the Palace.

Jhyx

He clapped his paws together, overjoyed that he was getting ready embark on another adventure. Twitching his ears, he looked up at her. "Palace?"

He leaned up closer to her face. "Are a queen?"

Lady Vader

*She laughed again.*

Core be blown, no! I'm not a Queen. But I am a Council member of The Sith Order. That's where you will be staying at: The Sith Order Palace.

Jhyx

"Oh wow!!!" His smile had the potential to blind. A palace!!! He was going to stay at a palace!!!

His tail hit the table once more, and Jhyx winked up at her. "And don't worry Your Majesty, your secret is safe with me," he whispered. "I can understand why you'd want to keep a low profile in here."

Lady Vader

*LV raised an eyebrow, chuckling. She began to wonder how he'd take to Iesis and Shenraun. Well, all would be found out once they reached Corellia.*

*She scritched him lightly under the chin with one claw.*

I do hope you don't mind traveling in a Star Destroyer. It's a rather large ship and one can easily get lost in it.

Jhyx

This was just getting better and better, and Jhyx could barely keep his energy under control. When she mentioned traveling in a Star Destroyer, he just about passed out. "A Star Destroyer???!!!!" he squeaked, "That's soooo cool!!!!! I've always wanted to be on one of those!!"

Starightening his posture, he saluted Lady Vader. "Admiral Jhyx M'lady; at your service." He clasped his paws behind his back and marched over to Cirr. "Captain Cirr, Sir! Raise foreward shields and prepare to fend off the pirates!! We'll show those blagarts that we mean business!!! They'll soon know not to attack a Star Destroyer!!!"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirr just blankly watched the conversation, half a rabbit's leg sticking out of his mouth as he did so.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast