Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To be honest...

Liam Jinn

Re: To be honest...

Anyway, GJO isn't out of this thing. Not because one or two people decide they don't like it. It's throwing a fit really. People wanted an uber-foe and we got it.

Akrabbim

And I for one am going to be fighting said uber-foe.

Nichos Marr

TGE will be fighting it too, with their Uber Fleet

AmazonBabe

And I'll be bringing my Force Uber-Powers!!

Seriously, though, this'll be fun.

Nichos Marr

Well...seems Implement started the thread. I'll be in my X-wing if anyone needs me.

JediBoricua

I'll have to side with AB and the others on this one DT. I have read the attack and it seems intriguing and has the foundation to become a pretty good thread. With the defenses around this place we can blow them to pieces without that much of an effort. But to do that we must meet the challenge in a coordinated fasion.

Hence, I suggest to the council and to the fleet leaders to defend our planet and use it's defenses to the outmost efficiency. WE MUST TAKE AN OFFICIAL STANCE AND ORGANIZE OUR DEFENSES PROPERLY. The last thing we want here is to have half a dozen padawans defending our planet without the proper expertise and guidance of our battle-seasoned masters and fleet commanders.

That's all for now.

Figrin D an

I've already posted in the thread, so I'm in. I willing to roll with the punches and see where this goes...

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

::Returns from over a week leave::

::Just looks on and obviously needs to catch up some::

OOC: I think I am better off left out of it. As I have not been around and I don't think I will have much time still this week. Sorry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12