Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Gift to RSO

GuardPiett

Indeed.

Muwah!! By the way, thrawn, can I ask a question? How did you suddenly gain control of all those planets when you wnet to NR?

Damien Killcannon

(This message was left blank)

Darth Viscera

Umm Damien, that was 4.5 months ago. Those ships have probably long since been reallocated to another fleet.

Damien Killcannon

Then how'd this thread get bumped to the top? I didn't pay attention to the dates on it.

Grand Adm Thrawn

Damlen... this thread is months old so go post in the RSO shipyards to get a ship

and Piett.. what do you mean? how did i defect all the imperial planets to the NR? that will be explained once i finish writing this one thread for the storytelling forum.. if i ever finish it

Darth Viscera

*Explains*

Piett is trying to say that he doesn't believe that you actually own those planets.

Grand Adm Thrawn

Re: *Explains*

hey Dv im gonna need your help about this one part in the thread im writing... its about how DSA became a known person in the empire and were apointed as drive yard command

i wrote up a post but it is kinda crapy and might comflict with DSa's history

the post basicly is about palpatine talkign toy uo and haveing you ride along a fleet to conquest kuat and stuff

but i would like your input as to make it more intune with DSA

Darth Viscera

I conquered Kuat? Wow. I should add that to my resume. Well, come on and log onto MSN, then. I'll help u out.

GuardPiett

Thrawn, as DV said, I don't believe that you actually control those planets.

Oh! And don't forget everybodies favorite head of the New Crimson Guard in your thread

Grand Adm Thrawn

well piett you have major issues between OOC and RPG so you not believeing things in RPG doesnt bother me one bit.

if you had been on this battleground since the start or shortly after the start you would have room to talk.

you dont see those who have been on this battleground for as long or longer then me saying TIE never conquested any worlds now do you?

enough about that tot

Im not up to where piett steps into the thread yet but i think i know what your part will be..

and no DSA didnt conqest Kuat he was just rideing along for tech suport and stuff.

Darth Viscera

Oh yeah-tech support guy! Yeah, that's where all the real money and power is.

GuardPiett

Oh, forget it.

GuardPiett

Wait a tic.. OOC/RPG issues? do tell™. .

Darth Viscera

huh?

what were you guys talking about? somebody been going around deleting posts, or were talking to yourself?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12