Thread: Sanis Prent...

angellink11

Sanis Prent...

Kyle walks to the same table and sits down and waited for Sanis Prent to come back.

Sanis Prent

(Sanis walks in to the establishment, taking a seat across from the Jedi)

You called?

angellink11

"Have you got the information I asked for you to gather?"

Kyle asked keeping an eye on him still unsure if he'd try any tricks with him...he didn't want to shot the man, but he would if he had tried to lead Kyle into a trap.

Sanis Prent

(Sanis slowly shakes his head)

Sorry friend, but I haven't seen a single clue pointing me in his direction. Give me time...its a big galaxy, but he'll show.

angellink11

"All right just remember my first warning on how dangerous he is...he might be stupid enough as to try and kill you...if he does try to neutralize him...I'll take care of him."

Kyle knew what he had to do in his family if one fell to the dark side it was the older brother's responsibility to either bring his brother to the light side or...kill him. Kyle didn't like the idea of killing him but a Sith Horn was extremely dangerous, they where some of the m,ost powerul Corellian force sensitive's ever.

Sanis Prent

Heh...force sensitive or not, I'll do the job. If you want me to take care of him though, that's extra.

angellink11

Kyle hesitated than spoke slowly.

"No just stun him and bring him to me...I'll deal with him if I have to I'll kill him."

Sanis Prent

Alive, eh? I'm sure that won't be a problem, either.