Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New To Your Land! ^_^

Dragon dlayer

<a href=http://pub1.ezboard.com/bthejedilounge>over there</a>
    and there is a bar there

xXHeavenly X

<<knows he did not point and nods like she knows where he means "Oh there ....Well darnit i should have known that".....she picks up her bags and nods a "Thank You" to him and heads off to the left hoping it is the right way>>

Dragon dlayer

oh sorry *points at the gjo*

Kat Kariena

*laughs* cute Dragon.

xXHeavenly X

<<frowns slightly not knowing if he pointed to the left or right and continues her way left and yells back to him "Thank you"as she hopes she finds it soon for she is tired and very hungry>>

Lord Gue

"Bah, you dont want to go to the GJO anyway"Puts an arm over her shoulder and walks with her"This way is the right way"Walks with her

xXHeavenly X

<<smiles as she see Lord Gue she hears his words and sighs with relief as she walks with him "Oh Lord can you do me a favor?"....she does not wait for his answer as she starts to take her heavy bags and start handing them to him "Woah those are heavy" she looks around with her piercing blue eyes and wonders where they are going for if she don't find food soon she is not going to be so merry....thinks as she walks "I wonder what they have to eat in this land...hopes it like a big juice steak and potatoes"licks her lips as she thinks about it her stomach growls louder as they walk>>

Lord Gue

Lifts up the bags in his arms as he leads her on"These are my quarters, of course there's going to be food"[i]Laughs and continues

xXHeavenly X

<<walks beside him as she hears their footsteps and thinks it is very quiet around here knowing quiet is sometimes good but it can also mean the calm before the storm...She looks at Lord Gue and speaks softly "Is it always this quiet around here?"she looks around as they walk hoping his quarters are close by and hopes his house is full of food and someone to cook for she may be little but boy oh boy can she eat...she chuckles softly to herself and moves on>>

Lord Gue

They approach a shuttle craft that has already been preped for launch"No, usually it is much noisier than this. My quarters are not on this planet, im quite afriad we must journey a bit farther to reach them..."[i]As he loads her luggage onto his shuttle he turns and looks at her

xXHeavenly X

Re: ...

<<looks over at him and nods slowly as she looks over his shuttle she whispers "How long do we have to travel Lord?"hoping it is not a long time as she lifts the bottom of her cloak up and steps into the shuttle slowly she looks around then back to Lord as she waits for him to enter " I hope i am not intruding on you for if i am i could just go to that other place that kind man mentioned" she watches him load her bags in and stands sliently as she watches him she releases her hold on the bottom of the cloak feeling it fall over her legs slightly>>

Lord Gue

"Oh, this is no problem, im going to need someone for this trip anyway...."He moves towards the cotrol panel, hiting a few buttons as the ships Nav system sets course for TGE shiyards. As the shuttle lifts off into space, he turns back towards her"...help indeed"

xXHeavenly X

<<thinks as she hears his words and blinks softly "Help.....Help with what Lord?" she removes her cloak finding it quite warm in this shuttle and tosses it on her bags as she climbs over and sits in the chair beside him she looks out of the darkened space and then back to him "Do i sense trouble Lord?" she leans back in the chair and hopes so as she grins loving trouble>>

Lord Gue

"Trouble? Oh yes, I do think there will be trouble"He turns and smiles at her"So tell me a little about yourself..."

xXHeavenly X

<<grins at the word trouble as she looks over at him and speaks "There is not much to tell but what there is to tell i shall" she begins her story as she shifts her gaze out into the darkened space and speaks "I am from a land called Tyran....I am a very powerful woman there...But for one whom seeks no power it can become very stressful at times...I am the Queen of one of the biggest clans in that realm...But being Queen has many downfalls....I am hunted by many and friends with few for most just want to get close and kill me for they thought if they did so.... my empire would be theirs.... <<Laughs and shakes her head>> As they soon found out i am a wise woman and knew their plans and lets just say they stopped bothering me <<grins widely>>she leans back getting relaxed for this short trip as she looks over at him "I have more to tell but frist tell me about yourself....After all i don't want to be the one doing all the talking" she chuckles softly>>

Lord Gue

He grins and begins to speak"I have no clue as to where I was born, and no idea who my parents were. I knew the people that raised me they have left this galaxy behind now, but they will be back someday, I might introduce you to them. As in the way of empires, i know it may sound like a resume but here goes.... I started off in TIE, under the charge of Grand Admiral thrawn, and more directly Shock Trooper. During this time I took over Hoth and built a base there for my own use. Over time I gained rank in TIE until I was an admiral, second in command of the empire, thats when I launched my first coup against Thrawn, siding with a Sith faction known as TSC. As my coup failed and was exiled from TIE, I joined TSC becoming its Fleet leader. Now TSC was run by Itala, you'll hear more about him sooner or later. Well, after a few campaigns against the Jedi and some fellow sith, I was exiled from TSC by Itala, just a short time before TSC disbannded I might add. Well, TIE re-accepted me again, this time as a general but with lower rank total. I worked for a short time in TIE again, this time re-attempting my coup with greater success, but still yet another faluire, But causing such a disruption in TIE to eventualy take it down. I went off to start a short lived alliance of groups, which collapsed about the same day, then a religous order, i felt holy, what can I say. Which also fell after a week. Then I formed The Galactic Empire. This empire conqured many planets and had a vast fleet, it was second to none, but alas other upstart empires bound ahead of it, and one day, it to fell."Sighs"But theres about the sum of my history, what about the rest of yours?"

xXHeavenly X

<<lstens to him speak as she looks to him then around the shuttle she hears him finish and smiles "Wow you have had quite a past Lord" she tilts her head and looks at him "How old are you?' as she chuckles softly thinking he must be in his hundreds with a past such as his but knows he is mostly likely in his twenties by looks.... she begins speaking trying not to laugh as she bites her bottom lip feeling as if she is going to bust out laughing at the age thing seeing him raise his brow to her " Well not much more to tell Lord...."After many came after me i started training in fighting....I became very good at it...I use to take alot from people not meaning personal things either if you know what i mean....Its funny how many want to take what you fought so hard to get...Their are alot of Jealous people out in the world Lord" knows she is going on about the same thing and stops herself as she looks at him she stands and walks back to where her cloak lays as she shivers "Ummmm Lord turn the heat up please it is freezing it this shuttle ..."I guess what they say is true ....Space is indeed cold" she drapes the cloak over her shoulders and walks back to her seat "So when does the trouble start?" she says looking over at him..."Oh and by the way i don't know how to drive one of these thing so you handle that and if trouble come show me the weapons and i'll shoot like crazy...I might just get lucky and hit the target " she laughs softly">>

Lord Gue

"I can sense that your wondering about my age, well, im actually 30, and as for the heat...."He turns and hits a button, sliding his fingers across the board"It should be warmer in here in about a minute. Yes....I might need to train you a little before we reach our destination, first off sit there in the copiolit seat..."[i]He indicates the seat next to him...

xXHeavenly X

Re: ....

<<Stands slowly from where she was sitting and moves to the chair he indicates and looks at the panel in front of her....she blinks as she then tilts her head and looks over at him blankly "What are all these buttons and switchs"she points at the panel in front of her and frowns slightly"We do not have anything like this in my land" she looks back at the panel and thinks and whipser just barely enough for him to hear her "Lord....I have never been on anything but a horse...In my land we did not even have cars....This here shuttle might be <<thinks of a word>>Hi-Tech for me.....But i shall try my best but i think you should handle the driving and i'll handle the weapons' she grins as she sits back feeling the heat on her and closes her ice blue eyes resting the back of her head on the chair as she relaxes she speaks softly "I am a fast learner and shall try my best" she smiles softly and slowly closes the cloak around here as she begins to warm up her stomach continues to growl and asks "Lord....Ummmmm is there something to eat on this ship?....After all you can expect a little one like me to fight without any food" she giggles softly>>

OoC: Is there anyway to make the pic alittle bigger then it is now?....It is alittle to small i think now

Lord Gue

"Thats what I intend, but first you need to be trained in weapons systes. Of course you could always eat first..."Sees her grin at this as he moves to the back of the shuttle"What would you like?"

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast