Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kala Stone. (Roleplay)

JediBoricua

Re: The Sith HQ

::Back in the Afrodisiako:: Mara:"YOu! Call your jedi friends and tell them to meet you at Jabba's fleet. You've better not use the Force because I'll kill you" Boricua:"Yes I know! I'm setting communication as we speak" ::Boricua hated this, he had already lead LL to a deadly trap and he was determined not to lead Yoghurt, obiwan2 and the Ravenwing to the same fate. But without the Force there was no way of contacting Yoghurt, or was it?:: Boricua:"Hello?" ::Yoghurt's face appears on the screen:: Yoghurt:"OH thank the Force you are alright, we were worried sick once we found out your ship was gone" Boricua:"Yes I am very good. Sorry I left without informing all of you but I found out of something terrible. LL has been sent to a trap, Jabba the Hutt has him prisoner, and the information said that he was going to be sent to Mara herself. I need you and Obi to sent the Ravenwing to where Jabba's fleet is and rescue LL. I will send you the coordinates" ::Sending transmision:: Yohgurt:"Got them, I'll see you there" Boricua: "May the Force be with YOU" ::Transmission over:: Yoghurt: "Obiwan2. I need to talk to you inmediatly!" Obi2: "YES" Yoghurt: "I just contacted Jedi Boricua, he is doing fine. He has informed me that LL is being held hostage by Jabba the Hutt." Obi2: "Lounge Lizard! This is bad" Yoghurt: "You ain't heard nothing yet. As I spoke with Boricua he began using the secret codes we learned at the academy, remember?" Obiwan2: "Of course, blinking, moving your eyes in a certain direction. No jedi forget such things" Yoghurt: "Precisely. He told me that he was under Mara's custody and that she was sending us to a trap. Once we arrive at Jabba's fleet the place will be filled with sith and guards waiting for our arrival. He also gave me expecific orders to send only the ground force of the ravenwing to Jabba's fleet, they must carry armors and heavy weapons, and to send the air force to Narnoon where Rama Sha is planning of stealing some sort of stone at the temple on top of the mountain" Obiwan2: "Jabba, fleet, Temple, mountain...got it. The Ravenwing will be ready in an hour" Yoghurt: "Good, see you in the main hangar in an hour" Obiwan2: "Roger, roger"

Rama Sha

::Rama looked around the bar, Dia entered behind him.:: Rama: We are going to have to get to the top of the mountain some how. ::Rama glances over to the bartender. He approachs the bar, and leans against it.:: Rama: Im trying to get to the top of the mountain you know anyone who can help us. Bartender: I might. Rama: well could you might tell me. Bartender: For a price. Rama: How about for your life? Bartender: What? Rama: I let you live, if you tell me what I want to know. Bartender: Listen bub. I don't know who you think you are, but no one threatens me in my place. Rama: Oh really.... ::Rama begins to draw back his fist, but Dia stops him.:: Dia: We cant afford to get trouble with the local law when we are this close. Let me talk to him. ::Rama backs away from the bar, and Dia moves up and begins to talk with the Barkeep. Rama can't make out what they are saying. After a few mins Dia moves away from the bar and towards a table. Rama follows and takes a seat:: Dia: He says that there are mines up there and a hover train runs almost to the peak. We can stow away aboard the train and make our way up. Rama: What did you say to him? Dia: My secert. ::Rama rolls his eyes:: Rama: So how do the miners survie the tempature up there? Dia: The miners are Cogs, a native creature with limited intlegence. They do the mining for these ppl. Rama: Well looks like we got a train to catch.

Rama Sha

::A hover train makes it way across the frozen ground. A speeder bike comes flying up behind it:: Dia: We missed it! Rama: Not yet we havn't. ::Rama Pulls the bike up next to the last car on the train:: Rama: JUMP!! :ia stands on the back of the bike and jumps to the car. Rama then pulls the bike behind the train and jumps ands barely grabs the hand rail. Dia pulls him up and over the rail, behind them the speeder bike is crashs and explodes:: Dia: Bromine is going to be pissed. Rama: Belive it or not this is the fun part.

Jabba the Hutt

A comlink is established between the Afrodisiako and the Nal Hutta: ::Nal Hutta communications officer Rangool appears on screen. Bows to greet the Sith leader.. a faint smile is visible on Mara's lips. Rangool breaks the silence:: "Greetings, oh mighty Sith Lordess Lady Mara Jade. His exalted one and his mighty fleet are on its way with the cargo to be delivered. Fleet will arrive in a short while." Mara: Is the cargo.. undamaged? Rangool: Yes Mara: Good, make sure it keeps that way Rangool: As long as Jabba is paid a fair amount of money for his troubles, he.. Mara: As long as Jabba delivers "the cargo" to me unharmed, he will receive his bounty. We will await your fleet for rendezvous. The unsuspecting Jedi will have a surprise... **Transmission out** In Huttan translated: Jabba: Did you send the Holonet message? Rangool: Yes, Jabba Jabba: Good, hope Mara keeps her part of the deal.. ::The Nal Hutta moved out of Coruscant amosphere. In orbit, the rest of Jabba's fleet waited:: Now, nothing can prevent the Jedi from doom! I will be able to perform my businesses uninterupted in the future and I will be rich beyond imagination! HO-HO-HO-HO-HO! LL: No, you will never succeed.. Jabba: We shall see.. meanwhile, would you like some eels?

Master Yoghurt

Yoghurt to a protocol droid: "What a piece of junk you are! You have still not analysed the data we picked up?" Droid: I am sorry Sir, but I have been busy charging up my batteries.. I really needed that and the oil bath.. ah, wonderfull.. Yog: Enough! You had your chances.. I have no time for this crap Droid: But, but, but Sir! ::turns off the droid:: The future of the galaxy is at stake.. we can not afford to fail! ::Opens a hololink to Darth Turbogeek:: (DT is polishing his frying pan with some cloth) *DT: Yoghurt! What is up? Don't tell me you want to loan my favorite pan for frying more bacon? I have spent the entire day cleaning up the burnt fat! *Yog: No, I am afraid this is far more serious.. *DT: Hmm.. and what might that be? *Yog: Could you check a transmission we picked up on a Sith channel a while ago? If the information is correct, this could be the Sith Headquarters we have been looking for! We have not found the planet it is on. If you could locate their base, perhaps you could go there with a team and catch them off guarde? *DT: I am terrible busy right now, but I will see what I can do! *Yog: Excellent. Meanwhile, I will go to Narnoon with Ravenwing Airforces to prevent Rama Sha and Diamond from whatever business they are up to. Obi will head for Jabba's and Mara's fleet to rescue LL and Boricua with his ground forces. *DT: Good, now let me finish my work.. :T continues polishing frying pan with calm::

Master Yoghurt

::Yoghurt makes a final check of his ship.. all weapons and equipment loaded.. everything is ready:: Yog: "This is Green leader! Wingmen, launch your ships at my signal!" Darth Ace: "Green 1 standing by! Jik Poki: "Green 2 standing by!" Obiwan2: "This is blue leader.. we set for Jabba's fleet.. so long Yog!" Yog: "May the force be with you!" ::The Ravenwing ships engage engines with a thunder. They fly into the Coruscant sky at top speed, and as Gravity faints, the ships reach orbit.. the ships line up in formation. Inside the heavily modified YT-1300, Yoghurt plots the coordinates for Narnoon in the navigation computer:: Jump to light speed! ::The galaxy brightens and they move faster, almost as if crashing a barrier. Stars become streaks as the ships makes the jump to hyperspace::

Rama Sha

::Rama peers over the ridge with hisMircobinoculars. He see's alrge gray beast walking on the hinds legs go in and out of a mine entrance.:: Rama:Well those must be the Cogs. Dia: The Barkeep said they can talk, just not very well. Rama: well I suggest we find one to question. ::Rama spots a strangler:: Rama: and thats one we want. ::As the Cog tries to catch up with the others, he gets hit from behind with a small rock. He quickly turns around.:: Cog: Who hit me?!?!? ::Rama peers out from behind the rock, and makes an unkind gesture. The now angered Cog charges him. A large thud can be heard from behind the rock as the Cog is knocked out.:: ::The Cog begiens to awake and can hear voices:: Dia: It smells so bad. Rama: Not to preatty either. Hey look he is awake. Cog: What Cog do here. Rama: We just want to ask you about the Temple up there. Cog: Cog was only in there once........i didn't take anything I swears. Rama: You have been in there? Cog: only once, promise Rama: How did you get in? Cog: through mine hole. Rama: Show us.

The Lounge Lizard

::Nighttime. Everyone in the throneroom is asleep. LL is roused in his sleep by a familiar sensation...the Force was back. Jabba's ysalimir must have been digested. Excellent. LL stretched out with his feelings...searching for a familiar item:: HUMMMMMMM..... ::The Hutt woke up to the sound, and his eyes widened at what he saw. LL's lightsaber was extended inches from his face. LL had a smirk across his face. The Hutt stammered for a while:: LL: Now Jabba....open communications to the rest of the ship. ::Jabba reluctantly did so.:: LL: (over the Commlink) This is the Lounge Lizard. I have taken Jabba as my hostage. If your master and you for that matter are to remain alive...you must release ALL ysalimir on this ship out the nearest airlock, or I will destroy this ship. Jabba: How....we can quickly take back your Force powers. LL: Yes...(snickers)...yes you can. But, I wouldn't advise it. ::LL opens his right palm, as a vein bulges on his forehead:: LL: EEEIIIAAAAAAARRGGGHHHH!!!!!!! ::A white sphere of energy forms in his hand, which begins to crackle with power:: LL: You see Jabba, if ysalimir are brought near me, then I will lose my power to contain this energy sphere...and this would cause the entire ship to explode. Do I make myself clear? Jabba: Yes...very. LL: Then confirm my order. Dump them all out the airlock...or everyone here will die. ::Jabba took the comm:: Jabba: Paka do sanja denka, mee pu dolo banda!! ::A phalanx of Gammoreans burst from a turboshaft, and began charging LL with force pikes. LL smiled, and with a wild look in his eyes, punched straight through one, which exploded in a shower of red. He grabbed another by the face, and threw him through a bulkhead, causing a hull breach, and sucking EVERYONE except LL and the heavyset Jabba out the hole. A force field sealed the breach, and it was the two of them once again.:: LL: Do you want to live, or do you want to die? Jabba: Live...I want to live! LL: Here's what you must do then. Evacuate all areas from here to the cargo bay. If I see another living being, they will die, and I will throw this energy sphere at your ship as I leave, just in spite. So don't cross me! I want total privacy from here to my ship. When my vessel leaves, do not follow, or I will come back on board and destroy you all. Those are my conditions. Do you accept? Jabba: Y...yes. LL: Good. You aren't as stupid as you look. Now let me be on my way. ::Jabba opened the hatchway, and LL began his way to the cargo bay. Along his way, the Gamorreans who were guarding the Oozaru II didn't get Jabba's orders in time. LL smiled at them, and decapitated all of them with one flat-handed neck chop. An observer opened the comm with Jabba.:: Observer: Mighty Jabba...LL is escaping, our guards have been killed around his ship! Jabba: THOSE FOOLS!!!!!! Evacuate the ship immediately...HE'LL KILL US ALL!!!!!!! Observer: Y...yes of course, Mighty Jabba! ::Throngs of crew and guards made a mad dash for the nearest escape pods, of which there were too few. Mighty Jabba of course escaped via his space yacht. LL climbed aboard the gangway of his ship, and true to his word, he threw the energy sphere. As LL blasted off, the sphere sliced through bulkhead after bulkhead, blowing away entire sections of the Nal Hutta. The Oozaru II throttled away from the dying ship, as a blinding fireball consumed Jabba's flagship, taking most hands on deck with it.:: LL: Fools...they shouldn't have tried. Now, back to the communication with Boricua. ::LL played the transmission again, and picked up the coded message in his blinking:: LL: So...they're planning a trap. I must go to Narnoon immediately! ::The Oozaru II resumed its travels via hyperspace, while Jabba's yacht limped back to Tattoine::

videl1999

*Meanwhile on Narnoon, Videl who has been sitting in her spacepod in case she is needed, senses a ki coming towards the planet* Videl:"What the hell? That ki is familiar..Oh no...this is not good, I better tell Rama.." *Begins to track Rama's ki, and finds it, then teleports to where Rama and Dia are* Rama and Dia look surprized to see her, and she tells them about the ki she felt* Videl:"This is not good. LL is coming, and he isn't happy about what you are doing."

The Lounge Lizard

::LL checks his ETA...and it is not good.:: LL: Damn it. Too slow, even for hyperdrive. Well, there IS one thing I can do. ::LL sets the Oozaru II on autopilot, to Narnoon's orbit, then the Saiyajin teleports to Narnoon, right in front of Rama, Diamond, and Videl. The three break off their conversation and stare at LL, who is DEFINITELY in a murky mood, perpetually scowling:: LL: Trying to throw a party without me? How rude. Well...? Don't you have anything to say, or perhaps I should BEAT IT OUT OF YOU! You tried to do the same to me! EEEEIIIAAARRRGGHHH!!!! ::LL fires a chi blast at Diamond, who is completely taken by suprise. The chi blast impales her, and she flies through a mountain, then onto a mound of rubble, twitching and burned. LL smirks at the two Saiyajins:: LL: Well Videl, privy me seeing YOU here. After all, I thought you were no Sith. Don't make this your fight...you won't like the outcome.

Rama Sha

Wasn't expecting you so soon. ::Looks over at Videl.:: You got a choice to make, you want to leave I won't hold it against you. But I could use your help.

videl1999

I may not be a sith..but I'm not leaving...

Rama Sha

Ok.... ITS SHOWTIME!!!!!!!!! ::A green glow engulfs Rama as he powers up::

videl1999

*Videl powers to SSJ4*

Grand Adm Thrawn

::thrawn dosent know whats happening cause he didnt wait for the thread to download he just went to reply so... hell be going now::

The Lounge Lizard

Straight for the jugular, eh Videl...well that's fine by me! EEEIIIAAAGGHHHH!!!!!! TO KIEN...VIDELPAR!!!!! ::LL powers up to SSJ4 as well:: Its going to be interesting now. We've previously beaten each other to a stalemate. Now, what will we do. ::LL rushes to punch Videl, and as his fist connects with her abdomen, the fist releases a Chi blast the size of a house, shooting her miles away, through a mountain::

JediBoricua

::Back in the Afrodisiako. The ship reaches the randevouz point where Mara was supposed to meet Jabba the Hutt:: Mara:"No one here. Are you sure this is place" Boricua: "Positive" Mara: "The slob is going to pay for this, but not now. Set course for Narnoon. I am going to get some rest now. Contact your jedi friends and tell to come to Narnoon. I have a few surprises for them" ::Mara then left the room and went to her quarters:: Boricua: "This is my chance to contact Yoghurt" ::A green small figure appears on one monitor:: Yoghurt: "Commander Boricua! We are currently on course to where Jabba is suppose to be" Boricua: "Change of plans, Jabba did not keep his part of the deal, he is not here. Change your course to Narnoon and aid Obiwan2 and his forces" Yoghurt: "Sir, with all due respect. The Jedi HQ has intercepted a communication thought to be from the sith hidding place. I have talked with DT about it and I am asking for permission to attack it" Boricua: "hmmm, since most of the sith are currently searching for this stone, that means the temple is vulnerable to any attack. Yoghurt do me proud!" Master Yoghurt: "I will" Boricua: "may the force be with you"

auriga

Back at sith hq auriga works on repairing the Nova Jackal, he tightens the last bolt " This should do it" He starts her up and a smile spreads across his face once he hears the familiar deep hum of the hyperdrive. Exhausted, he starts to go outside when an alarm is heard, Auriga turns swiftly on his heel and realizes what ths means. He goes to the ship's computer and his heart sinks once he sees several jedi ships moving into the sector "Looks like we're going to have company" he activates the intercom " Mara, attack is imminent I repeat attack is imminent do you copy?"

The Lounge Lizard

::LL and Rama face off. The Sith Saiyajin goes SSJ, and the Jedi follows suit. The two stare at each other for a while...then LL extends a right hand. Slowly, Rama locks fingers with that hand, and the same with the other hand. A fiery gold aura begins to envelop them, as they grapple. LL's brow furrows and his eyes narrow to slits....:: Both: EEEEIIIIAAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ::The fire aura explodes with power, and a shockwave begins to uproot trees up to five acres away. The Saiyajins continue to grapple::

Rama Sha

::Rama struugles to push LL Back:: Why don't you just come with me LL, it won't do you any good to get this stone. You will still need the other three. Come with me and we will find the stones and live forever!!!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast