Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lynch vs. Jedi Alpha...Round II

Darth Lynch

OOC: This is my tenth/final attack, you get one more after this.

*The wreckage blocking the doorframe is shoot outward at Alpha who gets hit by random pieces, there standing in the door frame, burnt, scorched, and covered in smoke is Lynch with an annoyed look on face.*

That wasn't very nice for a Jedi....

*Pulling out the katanna from his belt he force calls a piece of flaming wood from behind him tossing it into the area setting it on fire. Grinning he and Alpha rush at each other, Lynch holding the katanna out pointed to the side and Alpha with the staff in his hands ready to strike at a downward angle. The staff and katanna collid as each put preassure into the move trying to keep the other off balance. Using the force Lynch gathers some of the smoke and sends it in Alpha face blinding him and causing him to choke badly. This gives Lynch time to strike thrusting the katanna against Alphas ribs as he turns around enabling him to strike downward also on Alphas back leaving two serious cuts.*

*Alpha staggers the smoke, wounds and overall battle taking it's toll. Lynch grabs the Jedi's skull and rams it into the wall spilling blood over it. Alpha turns over leaning against the wall in time to recieve a straight kick to the throat making him drop his staff that Lynch promptly kicks down the stairs into the flames that edge ever closer. Grabbing the Jedi by the hair looking into his eyes Lynch gives a evil smirk as he brings his knee to the Jedi's jaw knocking loose two teeth tossing him into the opposite wall. Running up to Alpha the Sith Warrior swings the katanna upward catching the Jedi Padawan on the chest cutting deep into his shoulder. Alpha in great pain using the force knocks the katanna from Lynchs hands into the flames below. Grabbing the Jedi again by the hair the Sith gives Alpha an annoyed sneer bending his elbow back his fist tightly clunched then with lightning like reflexes strikes Alpha directly in the face sending blood all over. Lynch steps back catching his breath waiting to see if the Jedi has any fight left*

Jedi Alpha

::Alpha slowly disappears, and Lynch, thinking he has won, lets his guard down. Suddenly Lynch feels a sharp pain in his spine, paralyzing him from the neck down. Lynch manages to look down and sees Alpha lightsaber, set to dagger length, sticking out out his gut. Alpha pulls it out and uses the force to throw Lynch into the fire. Lynchs goes through it, and becomes badly burned. Alpha puts his saber back to normal length and then puts the lightsaber closer and closer to Lynch's skin. Alpha's blade makes contact with the skin and Alpha smiles as Lynch screams. Alpha uses the force to throw Lynch back into the flames, but uses the force to also keep him there. As Lynch is stuck in the flames burning Alpha falls to the ground and begins to loose conciousness::

JediBoricua

::Enters with a crew of firefighters and medics::

You guys are going to need a lot of bacta after this one.

Ok, the judgement. I rule Darth Lynch the winner of this match. You both fought great and it was a pleasure reading the tread. Congratulations.

Darth Lynch

Bacta? Just put me in the corner with a bottle of wine and I'll be ok.

Alpha it was a good fight, you did good.

Darth Turbogeek

Agreed with Boricua I do. Darth Lynch wins the fight....

Well done to you both!!!

Jedi Alpha

K...

Lynch you did awsome...Congrats...

Darth Turbogeek

I rather like your new quote

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12