Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I want to fight!

The Lounge Lizard

Disgusting but pertinent, eh Ogre?

Darth Lynch

Disgusting yes, but a good laugh.

Darth Dyzm

Yes, hide behind your words...
    Call me names, I feed off your hatred to me.

Fox609

*Fox gets up, grabs Alpha & bangs his head on a tabvle a few times* You like that?! *Fox clashes his saber woth Alpha a few times* I still sense your anger & hate release them and let the dark side of the force show you the.. uh... darkness! *Kicks Alpha in the chest*

Jedi Alpha

::Alpha backs up a couple feet::

I've been to the darkside before....I ain't planning to go there again...

::alpha slices down with his katana and as Fox blocks it Alpha elbows hm in the jaw, breaking it. Alpha axe kicks Fow to the wall and then crescent kicks Fox in the temple causing him to go down. Alpha stabs his katana through one of his shoulders and then twists the blade, making him scream in pain. Alpha pulls out the katana and then stabs it through Fox's other shoulder. Picks Fox up by the neck and throws him into the wall::

Fox609

Hey! *Fox uses force choke on Alpha causing him to drop his katana* Mmmmh *Fox releases him and uses the froce to lift Alpha's katana in the air & has his katana stab him in the legs* :evil: *force pushes Alpha's katana far far away*

Itala Marzullo

Boricua, yo soy Argentino, por que crees que se hablar bien? che? yo tambien soy latino... :-)

Jedi Alpha

::Alpha hisses in pain and watches as his armor covers over tyhe wound::

That stung...but I can do better...

::Alpha begins forming one of his energy attacks::

Plasma Star!

::Alpha fires a plasma Star at Fox, catching him in the chest and knocking him into a wall (again)::

FORCE RAFTERS!

::The rafters begin forming a creature. As Fox dodges the attacks from the rafter creature Alpha's hands glow white as he forms one of his most powerful atatck::

SPIRIT GUN!!

::Alpha fires the spirit Gun, hitting Fox in the neck. As Fox goes in the air Alpha jumps up and double kicks him in the ribs, breaking two of them. Fox hits the ground, badly burned. Alpha kicksn Fox down as he tries getting up and then uses the force to hold him in the air. Alpha beats on fox mercilessly::

Darth Roul

*runs in with a steel chair and smacks Alpha in the head* *Alpha flies to the ground and is lying out cold* *Roul gabs a steel ladder* *Roul pounds the end of the ladder on Alpha's head until he cracks his scull *Roul wakes up Fox and runs*

Fox609

Ahh I am still alive, but very badly burnt... oww. Thank you my master. *Looks at Alpha lying on the floor* Huh.. is he alive? *Checks pulse* Yup... *Alpha wakes up* And now you die! *Fox uses the force to lift Alpha in the air, makes an energy bomb, and throws it at alpha badly burning him. Fox uses force lightning, then choke, then rises him high in the air, & drops him to the ground* See you in hell Jedi! :evil: *Alpha tries a final attack but Fox ignites his saber & beheads Alpha before he can attack* Bwa ha ha ha! *Alpha's body fades into the force* That was some insane stuff he did to me... *Fox boards his ship & goes home*

I win!

Jedi Alpha

That was a suprise ending...

Darth Turbogeek

Fox's ship hits a metor shower and explodes into nothingness

Even more surprise ending...

Fox609

*Before Fox's ship was hit he beamed onto his home planet*

THE END!

Darth Turbogeek

A Nova explodes, taking out the planet

THE END

Fox609

Taking out a different planet than Fox is on.. Stop doing this stuff to me. The fight is over..

Sith Kat

: ... sigh

:: waits for the bunny troopers to arrive ::

Darth Dyzm

:: Dyzm throws out the Super Douper Extra Special very Big Explosive Holy Hand Grenade, and he destroys the entire galaxy, Luckly Dyzm is safe in the Sun Crusher 2, his new ship (luckly for all of you, only the armor and the engines work)

Itala Marzullo

*moons god and he restores the galaxy*

*saves all his sith and makes him destroy it again*

THE END

ReaperFett

Fox, the problem is the way you ended it. Most people don't like dying, especially in such a terrible way as that

::Fett wins

THE END::

Fox609

Well Alpha didn't seem pissed to me... And anyway I won!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast