Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jedi vs. Sith WAR

JediBoricua

Jedi vs. Sith WAR

Ok you filthy fiends of evil...you and your dirty teeth have been running this BG for too long now. It is time for hte jedi to show you who is the respect in the galaxy. One, two, three sith I don't care come and fight me, NOW. And this time I won't wait for you to hit me first.

Any other group that wants to join do so, but choose a team and stick to it.

::ignites his LS::

Jedi Alpha

::Alpha appears in the rafters and jumps down::

I'm with you JB...

::alpha ignites his triple phased lightsaber. Alpha gives a mental command to his armor, and his helemt slides over his face, and a blade goes on each knuckle::

Lez go...

Vengence

You want some. Come get it, I'm no gonig anywhere's.......

JediBoricua

::Boricua tackles Venge. He lands on top of him and traps him with his two legs. JB punches him in the face repeatedly::

General Ceel

*The Gungan Army pours in*

"Wesa ready to do oursen part.(translation:: we're ready to kick some sithass)"

Vengence

:: laughs: Is that the best you can do??

:: I wrap my legs around your shoulders pulling you down, as I plant a vicious elbow into your nose, which lands with a sickening thud. I roll backwards and await your other Jedi coward::

JediBoricua

::As venge turns, Boricua grabs his left arm by the wrist. He twist it twice, then kicks Vengeance in the side of his chest right under the pit::

JediBoricua

::Looks at Ceel::

Welcome friend, feel free to get rid of the vermine of the galaxy

Vengence

:: smiles:: And now the Gungans have come to play. Let's go.....I haven't had an easy slaughter lately

::As i force jump out of this kick, landing an uppercut on JB's jaw, which knocks him on his back. I turn to face the gungan, spinning and landing a roundhouse kick to his face, tiwsting him sideways, as i follow through with a slash from my lightsaber, grazing him across his gut::

Now where's Alpha

Darth Turbogeek

:: A massive kick sends Vengance backwards::

Good day. Pity it will be you last.

:: DT ignites sabre::

Vengence

:: smiles:: another one to add to the party. It's a shame you'llnever have another hot chocolate in Rama's anymore DT

:: I rise to me feet, and force pull DT towards me, only to meet him with another elbow to his head, knocking him grogilly aside, as I spin with a kick to his back, knocking him down, I turn to face JB, who should be rising.::

::laughs:: The pathetic jedi.......

JediBoricua

::Boricua looks at the sith. He notices some blood running from his nose. JB forces Jumps, kicking the sith on the face. IN the same movement he grabs his neck with both hands and slams him to the floor::

Vengence

Have the cowardly Jedi quit already? Is one Sith, standing alone enough to petrify the hearts of the championsof the universe?? ::chuckles::

Vengence

:: I look up at you, and swing my feet around, kicking yours out, as you fall flat on your back, I force call a large rock which lands on your chest with a crack, as you feel your ris crack::

(which brings up a point?? what's the setting)

JediBoricua

You can accept an attack for a change.

::Boricua notices the rock comming his way and he Force pushes it. Vengeance sthrengens his hold on the rock and Boricua does the same. It becomes a power struggle: two force users against each other, a massive boulder floating in the middle of them. boricua, uses a trick Yoghurt once told him. *"eel, don't think" were his words. Boricua relaxes, he lets all of the tension of the fight drain from his body. The rocks gets closer to Vengeance...too close...SPLAT!::

Vengence

:: gets hit with the rock, and stmbles backwards, as i wipe the trace of blood which has begun to trickle from my lips::

Not bad

:: I use my force speed to run at JB, igniting my saber, as I slash rapidly with my hatred and rage increasing with each blow. None of my blows get through,a s each is parried neatly. My frustration is rising. I swing again, one hand on my saber, towards your head, putting as much of the force that i can muster into the attack, but once again you block it, using both hands to keep the blade from your head. I reach out with myother hand and touch your chest, shooting lightning into you knockig you back, as i turn to face the others, trying desperately to catch my breath::

Darth Turbogeek

:: DT finishes sneaking up on Vengance and Daks him.

As the embaraased Sith squeaks to pull up his pants, DT swings a vicious toe kinck into Vengance's jaw, a triple punch to the ribs then a bear strike that rips the Siths cheek wide open::

JediBoricua

:: Boricua's skeleton flashed as every lighting shock entered his body. He laid on a corner trying to expell the dark energy from his system. He meditates and begins to levitate. AS the sith awaits for the other opponents, Boricua extends his hand and shoots a beam of white light, which blinds hte sith. He then begins to spin in the air, and makes his body a torpedo. He hits the sith with both legs on the chest. Vengenace body creates a 3 foot deep hole on the ground::

The Lounge Lizard

:: LL strides to the battle, watching through brooding eyes ::

Vengence

:: I rise slowly to my feel, my body aching all over, as i use the force to push pin against a tree, and pin him there, i fall to one knee, as my hand moves to my bootknife, and i look up at DT wiping my blood uselessly from my face, as more pours out to cover it again::

Come on Jedi, show me what you really have. I know you can do more than this

:: I rise slowly, and grogilly, as I run at DT using the force to guide me, holding my saber in one hand,with the blade facing downwards. I swing at his face only to have the blow parried easily. I then thrust the knife between DT's ribs, and step back to enjoys the agony on his face, as i fall to one knee again, awaiting patiently, using the force to keep me concsious::

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast