Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: The return of DT - BATTLE!!!

sparksterboy

::I run up to TurboGeek and tag him::

Now your it!!
    Try and catch me!!!!

::runs away and hides::

Darth Grendel

>>>O.O.C.: Well, if you don't want the fight judged then I'm okay with keeping it going. Just don't do that attack again, alright? If that were okay then I would have used the Force to paralyze you on the first post and the fight would be over.<<<

(Darth Grendel re-emerged from the shadows as Turbogeek began to regain consciousness. His anger at not yet having defeated Turbogeek boiled in him, adding fuel to the already raging inferno that is his heart!)

You Jedi's enjoy to be made martyrs of, don't you? Well then, prepare to be made a martyr of, Turbogeek!

(Grendel, using the Force, hurled the still delirious Turbogeek against a tree, his arms outstretched. Grendel then fired off 4 quarrels, pinning each of Turbogeeks limbs to the tree, crucyfiing him.

Grendel then walked towards him, drawing out his lightsaber.)

A death in such a manner would normally take DAYS, Turbogeek. So I have decided to be merciful.

(Grendel ignited his lightsaber and slashed Turbogeeks knees. His legs, their knees slashed, were now no longer able to relieve the pressure which Turbogeek felt in his chest. The pressure in his chest made it harder and harder for him to breathe.)

Now your death will only take hours.

(Grendel walked a ways back, putting his lightsaber away, and sat in a comfortable spot to watch Turbogeek suffocate to death.)

Dark Duke Nukem

*Duke Callenges Any Other Jedi Or Gungan That Has The Guts,Duke Coaxs And Loads His DR200, Lets Go Jedi Scum!

Dark Duke Nukem

OOC:Where Is Everybody?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011