Xanatos Etanial

Come forward Jedi....

And face your demise.
    ::Xanatos stands cold and emotionless waiting::

Xanatos Etanial

TTT

Sith Alpha

::looks around::

Seems as if no one is taking the challenge...

Xanatos Etanial

i know i posted that this morning and no one replied.

Fire Hazzard

your

You're not worth the time Xan! :: Laughes :: Just kidding. I was going to accept, but I'm totally worn. I think I might be bad luck, because this is my SECOND master I've lost to the Sith! :: Sighs :: I shall find someone.

Sith Kat

Re: your

"Poor child. Perhaps you should embrace the truth as Alpha has. There is no light without shadow."

dalethria

Re: your

:: looks to Xan ::

"Don't worry my friend, I have the same problem...."

Fire Hazzard

Kat

Kat, are you suggesting I join the Sith also? :: Gulps ::

Darth Haze

What is this a Sith gathering...hmmmm.Where did all the Jedi just go???

dalethria

OOC: okay can't help it.... "Where's my Qui-Gon Jinn, where's his shiny blade, where's my lonely Yoda? Where have all the Jedi gone?"

Sith Kat

OOC - : : : !!!

Goodnight all =^_^=

Xanatos Etanial

: : :

And You know Fire that isn't a bad idea...
    the Jedi are dieing out... it's an obvious fact.

dalethria

" I agree with my Master and Xan. The Jedi are low in numbers and weak. You need to join something that can fulfill your needs and desires."

Darth Haze

And Fire your to beautiful to be a Jedi join a team thats worth your talents........

Xanatos Etanial

Join a group that appreciate your talents... who was the only one who took you up on your offer of a free lightsaber? ME, a Sith, the Jedi all said no.

Darth Turbogeek

:: DT looks over the fence and gives the Sith a big wet FORCE RASBERRY::

There can only be light. All else is but lies.

The Dark Side only leads to destruction - PERSONAL destruction for the weilder. In the end you will die as a Sith. Only the Jedi, the true ones in the Light can go on and know the true power of the Force

dalethria

What is light without dark? Both are yin and yang and when ones disappears...so shall the other. It is an eternal battle that shall continue till there is no more

Sage Hazzard

Sorry guys, but I don't think Fire will simply join a group because her Master went there, I sure as heck didn't.

Oh, and I took her up on her LS offer, she made me Truth.

OOC:X, I would have replied to this post and accept your challenge, but I have a new style now. And with the new style I don't accept broad challenges like this one. If you want to fight someone, and by that I mean me, go to my thread "In the Desert of Tattooine" and simply reply with a attack. This is how almost all my battles will be done, so please, someone reply. And if you can't find it, tell me, I'll bring it to the top for ya.

JediBoricua

:: Enters the room, trying to hold his laughter ::

You mistake on one thing. Us jedi have never relied on number, unlike all the sith groups (except TIE and RSO), it's quality for what we aim for. We give each of our padawans the personal training they deserve and we try not to enfasize only in battling, but also inthe study of the force. We do NOT offer instant power, nor a rank that in most cases means nothing. A fully train jedi knight can defeat most of the sith warriors here with relatively no problem. The Greater Jedi Order is the toughest group here, like it or not, to join. Only the strong of will stay. Many times in the past we have had ppl join and leave because they lack patience and they think power and respect can be earn in two weeks, or in 1 battle. Not true. This is the main reason why the Jedi have no internal conflict, or problems with other jedi groups, and believe me there are a ton of jedi groups over the net. this is the jedi way, this is the path I have chosen, the path of light, the tough path the one that will lead me to the complete control of the FORCE.

Darth Turbogeek

There is no Ying Yang, there is no Balance, to say Dark and Light must exist together is just a Dark Side lie, to hide the fact Light EXISTS without Dark, Dark is only defined by what Light is.

The Light Side can exist without Darkness.....

However Darkness cant.

Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast