Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The taking of Endor

AdmiralAckbar247

"Leave the system imediatly, this is NR space and we will retaliate all hostile actions against our allies"

Venom

Now you have annoyed me! The RSO DID NOT want Rebel interference here, this is the situation Scorpion and I wished to avoid.

JediBoricua

This is New Republic air space Mr. Venom.

All hostile crafts will be treated accordingly.

TGE leave the system now.

General Scorpion

Be warned, your ignorance will not be forgotten..

Dark Side Adept 327

TIE's 3rd Fleet emerges from hyperspace. The lead ship, <bold>Sovereign</bold>, is stopped, as the Commander of this fleet observes the situation.

On board the Flagship Sovereign:

Lieutenant-"Captain....er, My lord, there are several enemy Fleets in this sector. Shall we begin firing solutions?"

DSA-"Begin charging Primary Superlasers, and target the nearest enemy fleet. Take us in, maximum thrust."

Ensign at the Ship's Intercomm system-"Engines deck, Maximum Thrust!"

The ship seems to rock for a fraction of a second, as the powerful engines of Sovereign propel her to just over eight MGLTs.

The rest of 3rd Fleet follows, charging their superlasers, preparing firing solutions.

DarthPoreon

DarthPoreon's Personal Fleet Pops out of hyperspace.

The Fleet named Unknown Find Consists of:

Flagship SSD Mark III: Shark Bait

Other: SSD Death Blizzard
    SSD Border Line
    ISD II: The Bouncer
    Victory Class Star Destroyer The Rock
    Victory Class Star Destroyer Backlash
    Victory Class Star Destroyer Sith Glaze
    Victory Class Star Destroyer Wolverine
    Victory Class Star Destroyer Diablo
    -----

DarthPoreon: Fire Up All Shields and Lasers. Put fighters on ready status! Lets do it people!

DarthPoreon

Unknown Find moves itself into a protective half circle around the lush moon of Endor. The weaponary and shields of the small fleet are fully charged.
    ------

Standing on the bridge DarthPoreon confers with the chief petty officer.

DarthPoreon: Get me the stats on all my ships.

Chief Petty Officer: SSDs and this ship are at 99.98%
    Victory Class Star Destroyers running at 95.4%

DarthPoreon: Good... Move The Fleet to 35 kilometerss inside Endors farthest gravitational pull.

Chief Petty Officer: Yes sir. Estimated Time till arrival, 7 Minutes.
    -----
    [i]

The ships reach their destination and the fighter bay on Diablo opens up and deploys a squad of K-Wings. The K-Wings preform a recon flight to check out the moon's current ground level status. The ships relay data back to Unknown Find and the data is analyzed.

Imperial Emperor Palptine

*Palptine gets a report from Isards spys and is a bit suprises at what they ask, but he follows through hopeing thy know what they are doing

Palptine prepares a com link with the Imperial Fleets and Alies

"All Fleets pull back to sector 12.. I have a plan, Repeat Leave Endor, All imperial fleets leave endor space....for now"

Dark Side Adept 327

DSA-Yes, my lord. Ensign, pull us back 500,000 kilometers at 50% thrust. Raise shields on all vessels in the fleet, and alert them to suspend hostilities until ordered otherwise.

Ensign-Yes, my lord.

DSA-And Ensign, prepare my personal shuttle. I don't want to be a casualty of this battle, even if Sovereign is fired upon.

*DSA looks down at his datapad, observing the static green light which signifies the mission status. Soon, the light will turn yellow, and the 2nd Fleet's additions as well as our own will truly shine in battle. At that time, our enemies will taste bitter defeat.*

DarthPoreon

Cheif Petty Officer: Sir, we have recieved a transimission from the Emporer to pull back.

DarthPoreon: We shall Obey. But I want every ship at ready status. Shields full.

Chief Petty Officer: yes, sir.
    -----

[b]

And the fleets pulled out.

Lord Gue

[i]Laughing from his control center Gue presses a button sending the heavily coded transmision to begin phase 2

Grand Admiral Lyle

Grand Adm Lyle- How much longer till we reach Endor?
    Officer- 5 minutes sir.
    Grand Adm Lyle- Good job keep me posted.

Through the force G.A. Lyle hears a very familar voice call out......

Report to Sector 12 do not enter Endor space......

Grand Adm Lyle- Officer new orders reset a new course for sector 12, on the double.

Officer- Sir?

Grand Adm Lyle- You heard me, don't ever question my authority, just do what I say and you might live.

Officer- Y..Yes Sir..

Grand Adm Lyle- Good.

Dark Side Adept 327

*3rd Fleet enters hyperspace, heading for Sector 12.*

OOC: I hate to leave a battle with my enemies not yet viscerated, but hell, you gotta keep up with the pack.

Grand Admiral Talas

Talas is standing on the bridge of his NBS when he hears a voice....

Leave the Endor system now...report to sector 12 now...

Talas looks up to his main officer and says set a new course into the hyperdrive system and retrieve all non hyperdrive fighters...

The officer looks at talas but does not argue...he barks the orders to the rest of the bridge officers and sends the message out to all the other ships...

8 minutes later all non hyperdrive ships were retrived and the other ships jumped to hyperspace...

OOC-JUST TO CLEAR THIS UP ENDOR IS TIE HELD SPACE AND ALL YOU OTHER CRACKHEADS DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

Darth Turbogeek

May I point out to you Talas, Endor is NR space. May I also point out the next time you call anyone a crackhead I will have no hesitation on deleting that post

Imperial Droid

a

<h1>On Endor</h1>

<I roid Maly and Imp. Droid entrench themselves on the planet as the new TGE base is being built. The legions of battle droids march through the jungles, killing all natural life not including plant, but including sentient plants

Danster the Gangster

Re: a

<a href=http://pub23.ezboard.com/btheewokcouncil>The Ewok Council</a> is on Endor and we will not let it be taken over by sith, that is for sure.
    ***DTG ignites his saber***
    More ewoks and ewok allies will be along soon

Vinsto

Yeah, and I'm here too
    ***Vinsto ignites his saber***
    Your not taking our planet

Lt Kvettch

Lt Kvettch, the ewok, comes running after Vinsto, keeping his lightsaber held hhigh above his head

Kvettch here too. Kvettch good with blaster. Blasts all Imps and droids dead.

holds out lightsaber

Kvettch have lightsaber. lightsaber makes chop-chop of Imps and droids.

Issuing an ullulating war-cry, Kvettch runs into the wood to chop at droids and blast at imperials

Captain Tohmahawk

With a massive couterattack and EMP weaponry, destroying droid electronics, the New Republic Special forces attack from hidden points. The Ion cannos open up, further destroying the droids electronics utterly.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast