Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The taking of Endor

Lord Gue

The taking of Endor

At Blackmoon, the TGE intelligence agency decides on the next strategic planet to add to the empire, Endor. While relativly useless as a planet, once added to TGE it would cut the galaxy in half for the TGE forces. As they decide on the proper course of action they send detailed information to Lord Gue on his new flagship, The Emancipator[i], a wraith class vessel. As he recieves the uncoded transmission, he gathers his forces and readys for the attack

Garrett Blade

<FONT SIZE="4">WHAT IS IT YOU WANT GUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/i][/b]</FONT>

Imperial Droid

[i]Gathering his droid troops into a carrier he lifts off Courascant towards the halfway point between Endor and Blackmoon

Darth Turbogeek

No you wont

Imperial Droid

(This message was left blank)

DarthDarkCloak

*Cloak is aboard El Mano del Diablo and on the comlink with his fleet*
    Lets Go Diablo fleet we are out to capture Endor for the glory of the empire.Roll Call.

DarthMaloSangre

*Malo is aboard the Hellfire and is heard on the comlink*I am here Lord Cloak and ready to serve the empire for the glory of Caraca

BlueMystique

I am here my lord. For the glory of Caraca

Darth Cyber

Awaiting orders my master.....

DarthDarkCloak

move in and set a blockade at two orbits..........

General Scorpion

*The Modified Corvette group Lightning enters the area with a private message to the Brotherhood.*

"Imperial forces, please cease your attack. This act will draw attention to this sector, and the URSF factory in it. The base of the Ewoks being attacked will cause the New Republic to come here. Please, we repeat, cease your attack."

Imperial Droid

[i]Emerges for hyperspace and uickly makes appoach with the planet. As Transport after transport the ships land on the surface, burning away forest and tree's with there after burners as they land. Touching down they unload there droids all at once, 3,000,000 in total -the entire force not being finished yet-[i]

General Scorpion

"Repeat, cease your attack or we will take your lack of response as a hostile gesture and respond accordingly."

Lord Gue

TGE Fleet bursts out of hyperspace and into planetary orbit, arming weapons to full it encircles the planet, from pole to pole, concentrating sensors at each pole especialy. Each ship sends out a small orb like device that blocks communications with the planet. Picking u the transmission from scorpion Gue responds

General Scorpion

OOC - Excuse me.. No offense, but there are alot of Imperial groups and sometimes I get the names mixed up.. I wouldn't respond to that IC, since we didn't actually call you the Brotherhood..

Droid Malay

::The rest of the Caracan fleet Diablo moves into position and protects the invasion force::
    Lord Cloak all forces in position Hostiles detected
    Possible threat Awaiting orders

General Scorpion

"This act will not gain you the favor of the Sith. Final warning. Turn back."

General Scorpion

(Could you edit out your sig, Gue..? The pic is seriously messing up my computer when I try to edit a message above it..)

DarthDarkCloak

Malay you and cyber take 2 legions of troops and one legion of battle droids to the surface. Malo and mystique take 2 TIE squads and 2 Clipper Squads. We must have endor. Charge weapons and prepare to defend the invasion force. * Within minutes shuttles fighters and carriers come puoring from the nine large war vessles and head for the surface. cloak still aboard El Mano del Diablo sits back in his commander seat and continues to plan. Meanwhile, the remaining fighters nd clippers prepare for deployment.*

Lord Gue

[i]Moving his ships into defensive ositions to face all directions, TGE's forces preare for a counter assult. The ground troops begin building new command structures and landing pads, as well as grond defenses

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast