Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Proud to Announce ..Navaria Tarkin..Jedi Padawan!

Sniper Tondry

Pierce Tondry shakes his head. "I may switch sides, I may become a Jedi, but there are two things for darn sure."

He holds up one finger. "I'll always have my rifle," he says, and gives it a kiss on the barrel.

"And I'll always, always... be that damn good."

Rama Sha

Tsk..tsk..Rama you are just mad about losing one of your own. You don't care for her. And by the way..I follow the light...so that is not a jedi slave..that is my calling. To protect those from your atrocities of darkness.
    Talk to the hand missy! :

Navaria Tarkin

:: looks to Smeep ::

What are you getting at?

Liam Jinn

hmmm....ooooh Ogre this....and Ogre that....c'mon people he's not that good...i mean i bet even Rama is better than him....

Rama Sha

:: Glares at Liam ::

Im not even gonna justify that with a comment.

Navaria Tarkin

:: glares at Liam ::

Taunts are not our ways Liam! You should know better then that as a Knight of the GJO!

Liam Jinn

but see then there is no fun in it for me....

Astral Ogre

:: Laim hears a voice in his mind ::

Your time will come. As I recall last time we faced each other on the BG, you never came back after I stabbed you in the back. Seems someone thinks he's too big for his britches, Jedi KNIGHT.

Rama Sha

You shouldn't be worried about who's better., but which one of us is gonna seperate your still beating heart from your body first.

The Smeep King

::I grin, showing off my bloody fangs. Then, I frown in confusion, and I begin to poke around my teeth using my pointed tongue. I manage to dislodge a red piece of meat and spit it on the ground::

"The heart of the last imbecile who made a claim like that...", I explain.

Darth Turbogeek

:: DT comes out::

That was NOT funny Laim. Ogre is good enough to go one on one with me.

Liam Jinn

oooooh...i see how about each of you can have half of my heart?...oh and why is this wandering spitit floating around in here? ::Liam turns on a fan and point it towards the spirit and it gets blown away...:: ok i know its not gonna happen...but maybe if i get the ghostbusters involved...

OOC: hey ogre or Rama do you guys have AIM? and if ya do whats your names?

Navaria Tarkin

:: sighs and shakes her head ::

I have more important things to do then watch Liam go macho and the Sith threaten me...

G'day to you all

:: bows to all, taking her time bowing to DT and Leia and then departs ::

videl1999

bugging me again DT? well dilligaf about what you think?have fun figuring that one out...hehe........

Ket Limelight

Ket looks to Liam.

"Ogre is a better fighter than you,and will always BE a better fighter than you. And when the time comes,i gauruntee he will seperate your heart from your body and let you watch beat before you die..."

Ket turns around and leaves.

SAURRON

Well what about us Sith going macho and threatening Liam

Ket Limelight

sounds good to me...

Liam Jinn

hahahaha more more! oh i know Ogre is better than me i never said he wasn't or did i? oh well...

Talon Sheik

::takes a long look at Liam his anger building up inside him while looking at him:: A HIGHLANDER?! I HATE HIGHLANDERS!! :: Pulls out his Battle Axe but relizes now is not the time for such a fight:: You will suffer for your outbursts Highlander

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123