Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Two Jedi Padawans enter the BG..........

Dawn0404

::She gasps for air and stands for a moment trying to catche her breath. She raises herself off the ground and she moves towards Rain she swings her Ls at her neck on her left side then to the right. Rain blocks the first attack, the second attack it blocks but both Ls are close to her neck. Dawn dosn't press into her Ls but instead quickly punches Rain in the face and slashes at her stomach area. Her Ls cuts Rain mid section and causes a deep and painful wound. Dawn steps back and holds her wound to get it to stop bleeding.::

Rain13

*Rain looks down at her wound, she calmly rips one of the sleves of her tunic and wraps the black fabric around herself. She looks back at Dawn with icy and freakishly calm eyes. The Sith suddenly flips towards Dawn, and kicks her in the chest. Rain then quickly readies her saber and slices at Dawn, cutting deep into the area where her neck meets her chest. Rain, showing no mercy, suddenly roundhouse kicks Dawn in the side of the head, sending her to the ground. Rain reaches to her side and pulls out yet another dagger and tackles Dawn, stabbing her in her earlier wound to her shoulder.*

Dawn0404

::She uses the hilt of her Ls and hits Rain in the face sending her back. Dawn jumps back up and re-wrapes her wound on her shoulder. She runs towards Rain and swings her Ls at her shoulder, Rain blocks her Ls and Dawn again swings her Ls at her opposite shoulder instead of hitting her shoulder she quickly moves her Ls down more and strikes Rain in the ribs causing a deep wound and painful wound. Dawn then sweeps Rains legs that sends her to the ground::

Rain13

*Rain gets up slowly, wincing slightly from the multiple wounds to her chest. She suddenly made eye contact with Dawn again, and kept her eyes locked with those of the Jedi as her eyes turned from their normal light grey color to a bright orange. She pics up her saber again and charges towards Dawn, their sabers clash together and sparks fly. Rain kicks Dawn in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her as well as knocking her back. As Dawn stumbles back Rain slices across the Jedi's midsection, creating a deep wound.*

Dawn0404

::She holds her midsection and uses a little bit of force healing to easy enough of the pain. She force jumps and kicks Rains face in mid air. Rain stumbles back and Dawn uses the hilt of her Ls and hits her in the knee with it::

Rain13

ooc: Hey Dawn, I found out that a Sith Warrior could not use Sith lighting to the extent I did, I edited my post, so can you please edit yours as well so that it will be more accurate? Thanx! I'll edit this post after we've gotten this little problem fixed.

Dawn0404

OOC: O.k sure I'll edit my post. No problem

Rain13

*Rain rubbed her knee and sliced into Dawn's leg with her saber. The Darkside was flowing through her body, powering every muscle. Once again the two girls faced each other, equally wounded. Ss she kept her eyes locked on Dawn, Rain readied her saber and watched as Dawn did the same. She slowly walked towards the Jedi, and quickly sliced at Dawn's right leg, as Dawn blocked, Rain twirled her saber around and dug her saber into Dawn's side. Dawn screamed in pain and took advantage of their closeness and jammed her saber into Rain's chest. Rain answered to this by pushing her saber deeper into Dawn's side. The pain was overwhelming and Rain pulled away and fell to the ground. She looked up slightly just to see that Dawn had done the same. Rain cringed and tried to focus on the Darkside for healing, but to no avail. Her eyes turned from the fiery orange back to the light, lifeless grey they usually were. Waves of pain from earlier wounds kept washing over her and she closed her eyes, and sent a weak force message to her master, telling Dara that she was wounded badly. Rain remained there, struggling to fight off the ever so welcoming rest that her body was demanding.

Dara Shadowtide

The Sith Empire Training Grounds

:: Dara masterfully pulls her saber down to block her apprentice Daikun Fenix's attack and then pivots on her heel, executing a powerful force enhanced kick to his midsection and sending him sprawling across the training grounds. Just then she gets a faint force message through the dark side... it's her other apprentice Rain13 and she's badly hurt. Dara turns to Daikun who is rushing toward her for his next attack and she force pushes him, holding him in place ::

"I must leave now Daikun, something's wrong and Rain needs me immediately. I shall return soon."

:: Dara nods to Daikun and then hurries out of the courtyard, releasing the force push as she disappears from sight. Dara takes the fastest route to the battleground with a medic droid right behind her, and sees her first apprentice slumped on the ground and not moving. Dara also sees a young jedi girl unmoving on the ground next to Rain. A noticeable pool of blood finds a winding path along the ground as it reveals the severity of the injuries to both combatants. She concentrates on the dark side and speaks to her apprentice in her mind.

<I'm here Rain. You have done well and have fought a valiant battle against this jedi. It is now time for you to heal. Just relax, I will take care of everything.>

Dara and the droid move toward Rain, and Dara levitates Rain far enough away from the jedi so that they will not be able to continue. This battle was definitely over for both the young warriors. Dara gently sets Rain down on the ground. The droid starts attending to Rain's injuries as Dara stands guard, keeping a watchful eye on the surroundings ::

Dawn0404

::She slowly wakes and she gets to her feet. She puts her Ls back on her belt and she see's the fight is over now. She slowly walks off to tend to her own wounds::

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567