Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Itala come and face me

Princess Rebecca

*Rebecca's spirit slowly floats over Itala--she gently hovers over him and kisses his forehead softly as she speaks quietly to him...* Now you know how I really felt...I've never told you, for fear you would reject me...I now do not have to go through the pain of that-remember, I'll always be with you..and you'll always be in my heart *with that her spirit slowly fades away leaving Itala there...alone*

Lord Gue

Gue stood there and thought*I guess taking revenge for this death would be pretty pointless*[i]He dissappeared back into the air

Xanatos Etanial

::A dark shadow watches silently the proceedings... in complete shock. He had fought his way back to the mortal world, he had struggled against all odds to come back. for 2 reasons, for revenge, and for love. Now he had just watched this, and discovered where Becca's heart truly layed. he had planned on killing Itala in his weakness and pain from this fight, he hadn't planned on losing Rebecca to death. And he also hadn't planned on losing her love. He turned slowly and walked away. Itala's time would come some other time, but for today... For today he and Itala were brothers.::

Itala Marzullo

*Itala feels a familiar force..one he had eliminated swiftly, he opens his eyes and sees XE leaving as he yells*You can have it, I never asked for it, nor needed it, nor wanted it!!!

Xanatos Etanial

Tough. Because she gave it to you. Now live with that Marzullo. :oesn't even bother to turn and face him, just keeps walking::
    And your stay of execution is only temporary, next we meet, its complete and total war between us.

Iris Marzullo II

Through the force Iris senses her cousins pain, such pain. Turning she runs across the battlefield. She reaches the battered body of Itala, ignites her saber, and watches a man leave.

Itala? You don't look so good.

Itala sneers: "I'll be alriii..." Itala slips back into unconsciousness

ITALA! Itala! Wake up Itala! Wake up! This is no area to be caught flat on your back!

Sensing for the moment that the area is clear she does one last visual sweep of the area then shuts off her saber. Kneeling over Itala she inspects his wounds.

Damn... if only Gretchen were here.

Reaching inside her utility belt she pulls out some bacta tablets and smelling salts. Gently she raises his head.

Itala... come on Itala...

She starts to tap the side of his face.

Come ON ITala... the smelling salts were starting to work

Itala: "Huh? Wha???"

WAKE UP! Losing her patience she slaps him across the face

Itala: "OW! IRIS! Damnit! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO HIT ME!!!"

Itala's eyes burned with anger as he rubbed the side of his face. Iris only grins at her favorite cousin.

Making you mad is the fastest way I know of to wake you up. Here take these bacta tablets.

[edit - story conflicts ]

Itala Marzullo

*Itala looks at gretchen who is sitting nearby*

Gretchen? You alright now? Thanks Iris...phew...seems Xanatos couldn't stay dead, for the second time. I'll eliminate his third life as well, nothing, but I mean, NOTHING will remain of him, not even his spirit.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567