Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: :: Draven gets shoved into a cell ::

Endo Freedoo

:: Firing shots in all directions, swinging around trying to cover all sides, while still attempting to keep an eye on the exit Draven had directed them to, Endo answers Tirsa. ::

I have no idea, but at this rate he shouldn’t have to worry too much about guards inside the facility. It seems we’re attracting them all.

Draven Sil

:: Draven rushes down into the mine car station and see Wojo stareing at the dead body in shock ::

Hey quit fooling around!

:: Draven heads to the train and starts activate the cars. He turns to see Wojo still satnding is shock. ::

HEY! Get you big ass in the car.....we gotta get outta here.

:: Wojo complies ::

Act like you have never killed anyone....

:: A now small sounding voice. ::

" I havn't...."

Right......

:: Draven takes out his Comm. ::

HEY Whitey! Get ready were coming out hot. We'll have to high tail it if we want to get off this rock alive.

Tirsa Krylana

Tirsa grabs her comm as she ducks another stray blaster bolt, <"Well, take out some of these frelling guards when you come out. I think we got the whole damn facility out here.">

She goes to put the comm away and then stops. <"Oh ... stop calling me frelling whitey!>"

Laying on her stomach, Tirsa pokes her head out to get a view of the exit. All she sees are the scattering of guards trying to kill them. She has no clue how Draven is going to pull this one off.

"Endo?" She turns to her Rodian friend, "I got a bad feeling about this."

Endo Freedoo

Just another day in the life of us swashbucklers.

:: He grins at Tirsa then looks up over the shrubs in front of them, seeing the guards near the exit beginning to spread out, trying to flank their position. Using the grenade he had affixed to his blaster earlier, he takes aim and fires at the three closest to the exit, ducking back down once the shot is away. The resulting blast’s volume is tremendous as it is actually very close to their position. Dirt, brunt weeds, and gravel rain down on their heads as the aftermath of the destruction has its effect. He turns to Tirsa and points his blaster to the left of their position, the top of his head and his back covered with dirt. ::

From what I saw, they will be coming up on us from that direction.

Draven Sil

:: The Train jerks to life and begins to move. ::

So I guess "Cover Me" isn't an option then huh? What would you have me call you?

:: Draven shoves the throttle full open. ::

HEY WOJO! STAY DOWN WE ARE GONNA HAVE TO BREAK THROUGH THE DOOR!

Draven Sil

:: the door eplodes and the mining car comes flying out. The impact derails the car and it jumps the tracks. Draven flies outta the car and hits the ground and slides a few feet. Dust kicks up covering the whole area ::

Tirsa Krylana

Tirsa assets the situation and if they both stayed pinned down here, chances of escape are slim to none. Endo might have one grenade left and they are being flanked. Best option is to split up and divide the guards attention so less of them will be on Draven when he comes crashing through. Also, if she hurries, she could beat those guards from getting to them first.

"Alright, Endo. Here's the deal. DAMN!"

Tirsa ducks another blast coming from her right. "Geesh, can't even talk. Alright, like I was trying to say. I'm gonna go run interference for Draven. Someone has to knock out those guards flanking us."

She pushes herself down on her stomach and starts crawling away. She pats Endo's leg and winks at him, "Wish me luck."

Keeping low, Tirsa manages to sneak by the guards that were targeting their cover. She knew that Endo would be able to take care of himself, but for how long was the question. She had to move fast. As she headed down the scattering of foliage that turned into rocky outcroppings, Tirsa judged the best spot to take them by surprise. She perked up when there was a good spot on a ledge below here. Not only would she be able to get those sneaky guards, she could turn around and help out Endo.

Carefully Tirsa got her footing steady and hopped down there and set up a position under cover. Aiming her rifle, she waited for those naughty guards that were going to sneak up on her and her partner.

Suddenly, a huge explosion rocks the mining facility. Tirsa turns to look at what the frell was going on. With the dust kicking up, she couldn't see a damn thing down there. She tried to look for Draven since this was probably his doing and out of the corner of her eye, a few stones rolled down the side of the cliff. Tirsa gritted her teeth, berating herself for being stupid. She left herself open for those guards by being distracted!

Tirsa quickly turned up to try and get a random shot off to scatter the guards above ... but they got the drop on her. A red blaster bolt hits Tirsa in the abdomen and her shot goes up wide. She screams in agony and looses her footing from the pain, causing her to topple over the side of the ledge. Tirsa hits the side of the rockly wall hard and rolls the rest of the way down till she slides to a stop on the ground ... laying motionless.

Endo Freedoo

:: Not having seen what happened, Draven gets slowly to his feet. He doesn’t notice the guard moving quickly past him, running in the direction Tirsa went while he was brushing himself clean. Endo had seen what transpired from his position on top of the hill and spied the guard following Tirsa as he passed by the recovering Draven.

Raising himself to a standing position, Endo took aim at the running guard, propping his blaster arm over his free arm, looking down the length of the barrel with one eye. Draven’s attention is suddenly taken away from dusting himself off as a green blaster bolt, screams by in front of him and strikes the guard in the back.

Hearing the sound of footfalls from his left, Endo quickly points his blaster in that direction and lets loose his final grenade round, diving forward to get down the ridge, just as the explosion rips through the area, filling the air with dirt, rock, spice, and debris. ::

Draven Sil

:: Draven is startled by the bolt and jumps back. He sees the guard fall. and scans the hill side seeing Endo ::

That doesn't make sense.....that guard wasn't coming for me.

:: Draven then notices Tirsa's body laying a few feet away. ::

AW @#%$........

:: Draven runs over to her and picks her up and slings her over his shoulder. ::

Come on Whitey.....I don't feel like having that psycho of a girlfreind killing me if you die.

:: Draven scrambles back towards the mine cars and jumps behind them for Cover. He lays Tirsa down. And then begins to scan the wreckage for Wojo ::

Endo Freedoo

:: Makes it to the mining car and crouches down next to the unconscious Tirsa. He looks her over quickly and sees that she is still alive. Endo sighs softly, happy that she will live, because he knows he’d probably loose his head if he went back to TSE without her. The Rodain looks over towards Draven and points his blaster in the general direction the Chimera is situated in relation to their current position. As he does, he notices that the fire from the guards in the area seems to have died down to almost none. He decides his last grenade probably did some good as he lifts Tirsa up, draping one of her arms over his shoulder, while wrapping one arm around her back. ::

Lets get out of here, before reinforcements arrive.

:: Standing with Tirsa propped up next to him, he crouches behind the overturned rail car, waiting for Draven to find what it is he’s looking for. ::

Draven Sil

We ain't going just yet, I still have to get Wojo. We didn't come all this way, and almost get killed not to get him outta here.

You go.....I'll be right behind you.

:: Draven Spots Wojo Massive form a few cars down. He turns back to Endo. ::

I'll go get him and draw there fire, as soon as I take off you get Whitey there back to the ship. If it gets to hot take off. I can handle myself. NOW GO!

:: Draven Jumps over the mine car and makes a break for were Wojo is. Blaster bolts zip over his head as he runs ::

Endo Freedoo

:: As Draven draws the fire of the remaining guards, Endo moves away from the mining car with Tirsa on the opposite side of him from where the blaster fire is coming. Trying to stay low, while struggling to carry Tirsa’s limp and unconscious form, he moves down on the ridge a bit to use it as cover and makes his way around it, heading for where they left the Chimera.

Still able to hear blaster fire in the distance as he gets further away, he wonders if Draven will catch up and thinks he damn sure better after all the trouble they have gone to. Last thing Endo wants to do is make Kat angry by failing in the orders her Master Rama gave the trio, of himself, Tirsa and Draven. He thinks to himself… ::

”He had better make it back and with that Wojo character too. If he doesn’t we are probably all as good as dead.”

:: They arrive where the ship was and Endo presses something on his belt and the Sith Infitrator decloaks and come into full view. The rampway lowers and Endo makes his way up it with Tirsa still draped over his shoulder. ::

Tirsa Krylana

Tirsa was barely aware that someone picked her up and jostled her around. She felt another set of hands touch her body and her legs were being dragged upon the ground. Her eyes fought to stay shut but in her state, they opened into small slits. She saw a green blur mixed with sliver ... then pain. Searing pain caused her to groan as her head slumped forward and then it became dark again.

She felt herself laying flat instead of being upright when she came out of unconsciousness again. It was so hot and the pain turned into a tingling sensation that felt kind of nice. Tirsa saw that green blur again and it was reaching for her. Quickly she grabbed at it as something registered in her mind. Her eyes opened further as she whispered, "Wojo ... must ... not ... forget ..."

Everything faded back into darkness and Tirsa started to not feel anything at all. A sensation that she could get used to.

Draven Sil

:: Draven jumps over and slides behind the mine car with Wojo. ::

WOJO! Dude.....come on. We gotta get outta here.

Wojo........@#%$.

This is no time to be knocked out.

:: Draven looks around and sees the troppers chargeing his postion. ::

OK.....Never tried this with someone weighing nearly 500 lbs, but I don't got much choice.

:: Draven Removes his glove and touches Wojo. In a flsh the to disappear. at that momnet outside the Chirmea Draven and Wojo appear. Draven drops to his knees and coughs up some blood and promtely passes out ::

Endo Freedoo

:: Having returned to the cockpit, Endo notices two blip appear out of thin air on the scanner, neither human and both appearing to be laid out on the ground, not moving. Edno ruches to the hatch and looks outside, his eyes get big as he sees that their objective, all 500 pounds of him is laying outside the ship right next to Draven.

He turns and heads back inside the ship and pops open an emergency med kit. Removing a couple stim hypo sprays, he tunrs and runs outside, praying no guards have discovered their position yet. Once outside he presses one of the hypo sprays to Wojo’s neck and delivers the meds into his blood stream. The gray creature wakes up confused just as blaster fire comes from the nearby trees. Endo looks at Wojo and points at the Chimera’s door. ::

Get inside now!

:: Wojo doesn’t seem to understand the words but he does see the oncoming danger and complies by following where Endo pointed, boarding the craft. Endo looks down at Draven and then up at the blaster fire hitting near their position. ::

No time for your shot, we gotta move.

:: He bends down and picks up Draven in a fireman’s carry and hauls his blue hide onto the ship. Setting him down in the corridor, he turns and closes the hatch behind, then heads for the cockpit. He activates the automated weapons systems then preps the engines for launch.

The weapons systems blare with laser fire, and the ship is shaken a little by the oncoming fire of the guards outside, but their hand weapons pose no real threat and Endo engages the repulsorlifts, moving the Sith Infiltrator into the air and knocking the guards on the ground down with their backwash. He pulls back on the stick, points the ship skyward, and engages the engines, sending them out and away from the surface. Engaging the cloaking device Endo begins to calculate the souse for the <a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=2229.topic>coordinates</a> provided earlier in their communication with Rama. ::

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234