Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 Jedi Masters take a walk along a river (OPEN)

Dalethria Mal Pannis

OOC~ :: watches as Liam pops and fizzles an interesting plot device in this thread ::

POOF!

Liam Jinn

OOC: Bah to you Dale....and I'll post later I am busy right now..

Dalethria Mal Pannis

OOC~ Bah you say? Commenting that you let an interesting plot device with the Leia clone slip through your fingers. There can be more then just fighting laddie.

Me done now

:: goes back to floating in bacta :: ^_^

Liam Jinn

OOC: Well, there is usually fighting or flirting with me, and I dont feel like flirting and I was planning on doing something about that vile thing she had, but oh well...

Death Knight Soth

Soth sees Blade clutching at his throat from Saurron's vicious attack to his trachea. Soth Force runs jumping into the air at the last moment catching Blade in a scissors lock around the neck with his legs. Soth, holding the two spikes he once was impaled with plunges them through the mid biceps into the rib cage. With a quick whipping motion Soth lowers his torso towards the ground flinging Blade headlong back into the river.

Soth casually glances to the ground and notices Blades sun glasses laying on the sandy bank. Picking them up he tries them on.

"I always knew he had a big head." Taking the sun glasses between his index fingers and his thumbs at the glasses nose bridge he quickly snaps them in half.

Dyne Darkforce

<Dyne looks at Soth and laughs a bit at his remark then turns his attention to the badly beaten Blade>

"Hmm, looks like this isnt his day"

<He turns back to Soth and nods to him>

"Nice show of moves there Soth, followed up Master Saurron quite well I might add."

The wind picks up around them as it blows some dust over Blade as he lies on the ground.

Dark Jedi Leia Solo

*She laughed mockingly at Liam and raised a seemingly empty hand in the air. With a swift downward swing, a sudden flash of light followed and a cloud of smoke enveloped her. As the smoke cleared, she could no longer be seen as being present in the area. Upon further inspection of the place where she had been standing, the small vial which Liam had witnessed her placing his blood sample within, could be seen laying on the ground, broken and shattered.*

SAURRON

Once more Saurron turns his attention to the Jedi Masters Leia and Obi. Gritting his teeth showing his fangs he then motions to them...

A fitting scene really... not amused Leia and Obi look almost puzzled as they size up the Sith Master. ...fitting that you die together!

Raising his saber he attacks swiftly clashing his saber into theirs holding them both up high as his saber is horizontal at first he then pivots slightly to the side of Leia rolling his saber over theirs until Leia's is on top of Obi's. Keeping both of the skillful Jedi's sabers together still, Saurron forces them downward towards the ground. Leia's eyes grow wide knowing full well she is in a prone position just as she feels Saurron's knee collide with her kidney. Saurron locks eyes with Obi as Leia almost trips over his saber. Knowing a strike is coming from Obi Saurron raises his saber to block...

Talth

*a being materializes out of the shadows*

"Lord Saurron, I am here to help."

Blade the chosen one

*Blade from his knees looks over at Soth and see's what he did to the Glasses, and gets an enraged look on his face. He Throws a needle with a serum that destroyes Vamps at Soth it hits him and Soth Falls down in pain, Blade then slowly gets up and walks over to Soth. Eyes Dyne also*

Now, Now Soth, YOu now that those are not cheap glasses, well yu know that needle well it had a serum that kills Vamps in it.

*Dyne Starts to charge at Blade, the Blade holds up another needle.

I don't think you wanna do that. This needle is the antidote
    I will give it to you if you promise to get out of here. Even if you don't leave it makes you passout so it really does not matter. So what ya say?

Kennon Chishio

ooc: Blade do you still want your shops at the mall(renamed the black market)

Dara Shadowtide

OOC:
    Hey Blade, let's recap...
    -Dyne hit you in the spine hard and slashed your back with his saber
    -Saurron gave you a powerful strike to the throat with his hand, nearly collapsing your trachea and leaving you choking
    -Soth did a scissor lock around your throat after the trachea shot from Saurron I might point out; he also shoved spikes into your rib cage; and threw you in the river

Now your reply to ALL this damage inflicted upon you was...
    *Blade from his knees looks over at Soth and see's what he did to the Glasses, and gets an enraged look on his face.
    Roleplaying involves give and take and you're not taking any damage at all...

Dyne Darkforce

<Dyne stops and looks at Blade then at Soth>

"Blade, you son of a ... if you had any intestinal fortitude, you would fight like a man and stop doing this chicken crap. Sometimes it makes me wonder how you are a jedi in the first place."

<Dyne gets a evil grin across his face and summons the force. He breaks off a tree branch and quickly rams it into Blades back. Blade stumbles foward and releases the serum out of his hand. As it flies into the air, Dyne flips up and grabs the serum. He lands on his feet and sends his foot straight into Blade's rib cage. Dyne connects and sends him crashing into a line of trees.>

"Two can play at that game, you dont play that way with the Sith, Blade."

<He runs to Soth and slowly injects the antidote in his arm, releaving the pain in him and getting Soth back to his feet.>

"You ok Soth?"

obiwan2

OOC-My apologies for not replying sooner. Unfortunately, OOC events took me out of the game for a bit

IC-

*Obi sees Leia fall to the ground out of the corner of his eye. Trying to take advantage at this point, he swings his saber at the Sith, but Saurron knows full well that the blade is coming. He quickly spins his saber around and blocks the Master's blow. Obi's soaked robes slow him greatly, and he knows he isn't fast enough to take on a Sith such as Saurron in a duel while in this state. He backs away a bit, trying to make some distance to pull his robe off, but Saurron grins evily, knowing full well he has the advantage. The Sith swings for Obiwan's legs and Obi quickly somersaults over him, but barely making it. Upon landing on the ground, Obiwan tosses his saber to his left arm as he pulls his robe off his right side. By this time, Saurron has already turned to see the Jedi. Quickly throwing his saber back to his right, Obiwan blocks the Sith's oncoming blade as he slings his heavy robe off his left arm, slinging it towards Suarron's face*

SAURRON

Saurron, is impressed with Obi's one armed sword play, but notices he is wearing him down until...

SPLAT!!!

A muffled roar comes from underneath the huge, sopping wet, brown robes that become wrapped around his face and part of his torso as they force him to back step away from the improvising Jedi.
    Quickly grabbing the smelly cloak from about his head he flings it off to the side into the dirt and sand that lines the banks.

Saurron looking up, sees Obi has turned the tables with a single move, and is on him now, his love for Leia and the light empowering him...raising his saber at the last second Saurron finds himself on the defensive as their light blades clash, and crackle. The sound is deafening as the two blades arc, echoing off the trees and foliage about the area. Brilliant flashes of multi colored light illuminate the banks of this once peaceful place as the two masters exchange blows and strikes at each other both high and low.

While holding each other at bay the light from their sabers shines on both of the combatants tense faces. Saurron grins showing his fangs yet once again...

You do know you will both perish here on these very banks don't you?

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

**Leia slowly gets off the ground, holding her side in pain. She quickly ignores the pain, as she sees Saurron and Obi going fiercely at each other, not too far away from her.

**The Jedi Master gets up holding her side momentarily and ignites her saber once more. Leia cautiously goes back to Obi's side, watching for an opening to help her love**

EDIT: for TTT

obiwan2

*Obiwan2 smiles*

And you along with us

*With that, he surges for Saurron, spinning his lightsaber rapidly. At first, the Sith is taken back in surprise, but manages to defend himself throughout. Obi brings his blade down towards Saurron's face, the Sith blocking the blow only inches from it. The two struggle as their sabers form an "X" between them. Obiwan finally manages to push his opponent back enough to go for a leg sweep, but Saurron quickly leaps into the air, raising his saber high, and finally lowering it, aiming for Obi as he lie on the ground. Obiwan's eyes widen as he sees the blade zooming down towards him, barely managing to roll out of harm's way just before the saber cuts deep into the ground*

ReaperFett

::Fett gets up, and turns to Ogre

"My my my, been a while"::

OOC: Sorry if Ogre has gone somewhere, i skipped a page

Mad Pierre

By now, MP has his back to a large rock not far from the action. He had beed there for awhile, and overheard Soth's comment about stupid sun glasses. "What about infrared, poisen dart firing sun glasses," MP thinks to himself. Quickly, he puts them on and pulls on a black leather jacket. Clutching his lightsaber, he flips up and lands next to Obi. In midair, the violet blade extends, giving him a brighter view. When his feet hit the ground, he says,"I thought you might want a little help."

SAURRON

Saurron looks up to Pierre his eyes glowing still with the hatred he has for the Jedi and all they stand for...

Young Padawan, here is not where you should be...

With his saber still deep in the ground he withdraws it quickly to fling the super heated soil/sand into Pierre's face burning small divots into his skin, destroying his sunglasses, and driving him stumbling backwards away from Obi's side. Pierre paws at his face trying to remove the super heated substance...

In quick succession Saurron slashes at Leia as she is the closest to him now, keeping her at bay Saurron shifts is course and angles into the middle of the three Jedi splitting the two masters away from the agonized Padawan. Scrambling to his feet Obi engages Saurron's saber as well.

Not that Saurron could not out power these two skillful Jedi physically, but combined the Force was strong with them and the light shown upon them...and their future offspring brightly. Saurron knew that he needed to cast a dark shadow upon their lives to change a very possible future.

Saurron while occupied with the fleet footed Obi, spies Leia making a move to flank him. Knowing better than to stick his leg out with a kick (thus getting it chopped off) He shuffles his feet in the Degoba dirt moving to the opposite side while forcing Obi's saber the other direction (Obi following) resulting in a mild collision of the two Jedi as they bump shoulders together throwing off Obi's and Leia's coordination for a split second.

All he needed...

Saurron pivots on one foot striking out with the other with a well placed kick to Obi's sciatic nerve running the length of the back of his leg. It buckles, temperarely paralyzing his whole left leg dropping him to one knee in a prone position perfect for losing ones head...

Saurron raises the blood red saber up high as it floods his eyes with its own red rage before it plummets downward in a chopping motion sure to meet its target...

Die...

Leia screams for her love:: NO!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast