Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 Jedi Masters take a walk along a river (OPEN)

Death Knight Soth

Soth, emerges from the shadowed tree line at a full run. Nearing Blade he slides in feet first driving one foot under the half breeds neck and one over. Tightening up on his neck he grabs one of Blades wrists and bends it backwards in conjunction with twisting his neck. Still tightening, "So how does it feel to hate yourself halfbreed? Waking up everyday knowing you are part of a race you despise."

Blade the chosen one

I am not like you, I don't suck the Blood of innocent, I don't need it to survive. I am not a vampire I am something much worst, I am Blade.

*He then takes his hand and grips Soths foot lifting off his neck getting Soth off Balance then swipes him with his foot making Sothe fall. Then Blade jumps up as does Soth. Blade then gets out his shot gun and shoots 2 staks at Soth connecting in both shoulders nailing him against the tree. Then ran to Leia and speared Saurron to the ground hard.

Saurron you sent that Vampire at me?Come on now you can't give a rookie to me.

SAURRON

Rises to his feet with unseen speed and anger at his second interruption given to him by Blade, Gritting his teeth, fully showing his fangs, Saurron lifts him with one arm easily and tosses the errant Jedi into the river colliding with his master(Obi) as he was just about out of the river himself.

Your not Blade...you are nothing...Saurron calmly states as his eyes give his true anger level away...

Saurron's saber hilt rises to meet his hand quickly as it lights immediately as his other hand reaches out to the spikes holding Soth and wrenches them loose via the force...Soth lands on his feet...

Growing tired of this foolishness he attacks leia...
    Saurron swings in with a low sweaping strike that angles upwards at Leia to cut her from lower thigh on up to her abdoman if it were to connect...

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

**Leia looked on as the mayhem began. Knowing she had no time to help Obi and Blade. She was quickly being attacked by Saurron**

**Leia quickly brought down her blade to meet Saurron's. As both sabers clashed, a hue of red and magenta sparks can be seen. Leia pushed hard on Saurron's blade and spun around on her heels, breaking the connection between the blades. The Jedi Master quickly brought up her right hand and took the hilt of her saber and cracked it along the Sith Master's Jaw. As his head snapped back, Leia motioned with her left hand...giving Saurron a force push back, making him to stumble back over a stone in the foreground**

**As he faultered back...Leia prepared herself for his counterattack**

Blade the chosen one

[i]*Crawls out of the river and takes Obiwan2's hand and helps him up out. Blade then looked at Saurron and Leia, he saw Saurron getting up. Blade slowly walking over to Saurron and took his Double Bladed black saber, Blade did not inite it. When he got it a range of Saurron Blade ran and smaked Saurron with the middle of a saber right in the back of the head, sending Saurron to the floor, then Saurron got up dazzed and Blade smaked him again with the Saber this time in the face braking his nose. Then moving back until he was side by side with Leia.*

Ok, Leia lets take him out.

Liam Jinn

*Liam walks over to the fight and waits for anyone to attack him*

Ogre Mal Pannis

Just as Fett makes his way out the door, he suddenly senses another familiar presence, but not soon enough. He finds his feet taken out from under him, as a huge green, monstrosity of a leg, juts out in front of his feet and sends him sprawling face first to the mucky swamp floor below, skidding through the muck face first.

As Fett recovers and turns to see his sudden attacker he sees an enemy well known to him, one whom he has faced several times, some battles won, but most lost. The seven foot tall beast speaks. “Hello Fett, are you ready to feel the sting of my claws and tusks again, for your having injured my Wife? I promise it will hurt you more than it hurts me.”:evil:

Joe

Joe sees Liam running up so he jumps back up to the top of a tree. When Liam runs out and starts talking "smack", Joe jumps down from the tree and kicks Liam in the head. Liam stumbles back and Joe Force throws him into a tree.

"Rotten Jedi. Do you think you can beat me?"

Liam Jinn

::Liam moves away from the tree relitivily unharmed::

Well, considering I haven't lost to a male since I have been here, I would say yes.

::Liam flips forward, lightsaber already activated and lands in a crouching position in front of joe and jumps up landing a knee in joe's jaw, which sends joe flailing backwards. Liam lifts joe with the Force and throws him into the river awaiting a real challenge::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

OOC: I will be away until Saturday. Obi will also be away until this weekend. Have fun..just don't over attack us ok?! I will respond as soon as I get back. See ya in a bit.

Mad Pierre

MP was visiting an old friend at the time. He was staying close to the river, when in the middle of his sleep, the thought of danger came into his mind. Instantly, he woke. He sensed sith nearby and also the presence of his master. She must be in a fight... MP grabs his saber and blaster and then leaps out the door, running to the river.

Dyne Darkforce

<Dyne suddenly appears from the shadows with his cloak and sabre in hand. He lunges at Blade and rams the hilt of his sabre into Blade's back then thrusts the metal heel of his foot into his spine. Blade flies into the ground and slides across the dirt. Dyne quickly flips up and lands his knee into Blades back as a sickening gasp can be heard and the air in his lungs seeps out. He swings his sabre across and slashes blade in the back opening a gash. Dyne stands by Master Saurrons side and looks at Blade and Obiwan2.>

"Now we are even"

<He nods to Saurron and gets in his defensive stance>

Alexander Seith

*just happens to be walking by..... hears all the noise and watches from as far away as possible*

Dark Jedi Leia Solo

*As Liam looks around the battlefield, he notices that he can no longer see Leia, where she had been standing earlier awaiting attack. His senses seem somewhat euphoric and clouded and he shakes his head to try and clear his thoughts, reaching deep into himself drawing on the Force to aid him.

He feels a hand gently placed on his shoulder and is distracted from his own trying to clear his mind, when he turns and sees Leia standing beside him. At first he is unable to tell that it is not the actual JK Leia Solo, but in fact her evil clone, because of the mindtrick she is playing on him.*

“Is everything alright Liam? You look like your not feeling so good.”

SAURRON

Stands wiping the blood and adjusting his nose from the hard hits he took from Blade. Undraping himself from under his black cloak Saurron reveals his combat enviro suit. Then nods respectfully to Dyne as if to thank him for the help.

As Blade stands wearily from Dynes viscous attack Saurron force speeds to the half breed feinting a mid level back kick then strikes almost simultaneously (hopping off his planted foot) with a ridge hand to his throat sending him stumbling backwards gripping his own neck, eyes wide, behind his sunglasses at the fact that he cannot breath due to a nearly collapsed trachea...

And just think you haven't even tasted my force powers yet padawan... Saurron growls as he keeps pace with the back stepping Blade.

Entering the young Jedi's mind... Maybe...you should pick another profession...cause dying isn't much of a living boy. Saurron chuckles with a grating cynical laugh.

Liam Jinn

::Liam turns to Leia::

nah, I am alright, whats wrong with you? why do you feel so cold? Its almost as...

::Liam jerks away from Leia puzzled but soon gets it, its the clone. He ignites his saber and backs away::

Dyne Darkforce

<Dyne nods to the Sith Master respectfully>

"It is not a problem, just doing my job and watching out for my comrades."

Dark Jedi Leia Solo

*As Liam jerks away, DJ Leia digs her fingers into his shoulder. They pierce the skin and scrape roughly across his skin. She steps back away from him and looks at her fingernails, which have a few small drops of his blood on them. Her emotionless expression begins to change, developing into a demented smile, as she reaches into a pocket and pulls out a small flask, placing a couple of drops of the blood inside it before tucking it away. She is careful not to take a sample of the blood from her index finger, which she lifts and points at him.*

“Are you trained well enough to deal with poison, Knight?

*She took another step back and began to laugh, drawing her saber from her belt, igniting the crimson blade with a flick of the wrist, as she watched Liam and studied his reaction to the deadly toxin that she had caused to enter his bloodstream.*

Liam Jinn

::Liam jumped back and focuses on his shoulder and causes a sudden blood rush out from the wound, before the poison could take effect.::

The answer to your question would be yes. Now, you honetly think you can beat me in battle eh? Your death not mine...

::Liam raises his saber and force throws DJ Leia back a few feet waiting for her attack::

Joe

Joe gets up and charges Liam. He spears him from the back. Joe backs up and draws his blaster. He fires a few shots, and Liam blocks most of them. But one slips by his saber, and hits his already sore elbow.

"Never lost to a male....are you saying you were beat up by a girl?"

Joe sends DJ Leia a message through the Force. "Hold Liam.". Leia grabs Liam by his shoulders from the back while Joe pulls out his sword. He chops a tree down, and Leia throughs Liam down and jumps out of the way. Liam tries to roll away, but the tree pins his arm down.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast