Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sith Kat vs. Lounge Lizard (Personal Challenge)

Ogre Mal Pannis

I'm mad because thats who I am. Are you ready to fall by my hand or are you going to quit with the questions and let this fight continue without your interuptions?

Anakis Moreven

I'll shut up and watch. I have no desire to be fatally wounded by a Sith Master.

The Lounge Lizard

:: LL soon finds himself on his back from Kat's sweep. She has distanced herself from his wild swing with a backflip. Swiftly, LL kicks his legs up into the air, flipping his body back on his feet in a wavelike form. Kat quickly approached, and LL took a wide swing with his sword, which Kat deftly distanced herself from. Using the spinning momentum, LL pivot-stepped forward, past Kat's guard distance, and used the spin to deliver an elbow strike into Kat's midsection. She tried to bring her blade in defensively, but from that distance, it was impractical. LL maneuvered his weapon to block...locking both blades together in extreme close range ::

Sith Kat

:: Kat's mind races, overwhelmed by LL's strength & martial skill. She reaches deep down inside herself but the fire that used to burn there is gone. She's failed. Again ::

Rama Sha

" You havn't failed yet."

:: Rama's voice fills Kat's mind ::

"It takes a dream to kill a dream,Sorsha."

Jedah Lynch

What wasa she doing he thought.

The dark Sith stood upon the hill his focused eye upon the form of Kat, he had come to witness a glorious battle between two accomplished Sith. But not this.

"A warrior wins by surviving.." he said to no one but the wind.

"A fire burns bright with the flames of determination and the souls yearning for darkness." The Siths eyes flashed with total blackness for a moment before regaining their original green.

Strike him he yelled in his own mind. Any man or woman can be beaten and a legend can be brought down...it only takes a focused mind and stone will

The wind blew his cape around him, his face becoming emerged in dark as his hood completely covered the sides of his face. Attack him blast you...ATTACK!!!

Find it is what gives you strength and beat him down like a dog!

Sith Kat

:: Kat sensed another presence, one she hadn't felt in a long time. What was he doing here??? She was surrounded by eyes. Rama, Ogre, and now Jedah had come ::

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH HHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

:: Kat channels dark energy through her free hand and drives a heart-punch into LL's chest ::

The Lounge Lizard

:: Time seems to slow, sound seems to grow quiet, and sight seems to grow dim as Kat's strike hits home, smashing into LL's sternum. The attack sends LL off his feet, flailing backwards. He falls, facedown on the ground, about 15 yards away. ::

Sith Kat

:: Kat crouches down and sticks her palm in the sand. A wave of heat travels across the ground, leaving a trail of burnt glass as it reaches LL ::

The Lounge Lizard

:: LL wearily rolls over on his side, in time to see the trail of melting sand approaching him. LL slams his right hand onto the sand in front of him, generating a massive force push, throwing up a massive cloud of sand ::

Lady Vader

*LV emerges from behind the boulders, never taking her eyes off of the fight, and comes to stand beside Rama*

*she smiles, proud at how much her good friend has grown in the Dark ways of the Force*

*LV turns to Rama*

LV: You should be quite proud. I've never seen her fight so well. You are a good teacher, Rama.

Sith Kat

:: Kat summons a force wind to turn the sand back against LL ::

The Lounge Lizard

:: The whole battleground turns into a maelstrom of blowing sand. Neither fighter able to see in the stinging torrent of debris, they wait it out. During the stalemate, LL gently and slowly uses a wide-effect Force Push to levitate his body off the ground, slowly rising into the air until he was about 12 meters high, still masked by the wild fury of the sandstorm ::

Sith Kat

:: Kat growls, calling upon Vicet as she channels the darkside. The sandstorm slowly changes it's shape into a twisting serpent as Kat focuses her will upon it ::

The Lounge Lizard

:: LL smiles as he watches the sandstorm coalesce into the shape of a writhing serpent. Kat's prowess in the Dark Side was strong, indeed. But was she at last ready to ascend to true potential?

It would be decided today.

With a slow and deliberate motion, LL moves his hands six inches in front of his chest. He carefully steeples his fingers together, each touching at the fingertips, with the thumbs touching together below the other fingers, so that his hands formed an open diamond shape.

LL's smile turned into a growling sneer.::

If you ever doubt yourself now, Kat...surrender now! If you are not strong enough, I will destroy you utterly. Now...you must walk on fire!!

:: The air around LL began to simmer as the temperature shot up wildly. The Dark Jedi Master harnessed his bottomless hatred, amplifying his body's Force saturation by drawing in raw Force energy from around him, charging the midichlorians within his cells to their maximum potential. As the sheer energy built inside LL, the air around him ignited, glimmering into a wild burning aura of yellow flames. The rapid outward blast of superheated air caused a crater of impacted sand to be blasted down into the ground, shooting still other blasts of sand wildly into the air.::

Hyuuuuaaaaaaaaa.....AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

:: The yellowish flame corona began to contract and expand wildly around LL's body, creating a flash effect that could be seen several miles away. Every muscle in LL's body tensed, as large veins grew in size, running along LL's chiseled physique. The Dark Jedi Master's face twisted into a mask of rage, as he let all reason and constraint fade from his grasp, awakening every ounce of subconcious angst he usually kept quite buried. Slowly, the energy corona around LL's body began to expand. As it did, LL's furious howls through gritted teeth grew ominously louder ::

HUUUUUAAAAAAA!!!
    RUUUUUUUUUAAAAA!!!!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
    EEIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:: In a thunderous bang, LL drew upon the Force to contract the flame aura wafting over his body, collapsing it to a mere etherial shimmer that barely covered him, yet shone with furious intensity. LL now began to use the energy from the aura to further fuel himself. Through the frightening sounds of pulsating energy, LL's screams could still be heard.

Thick blue arcs of electricity began snaking down LL's shoulders, down his arms, and into his hands. The tremendous electric current snapped through the thin but powerful external aura, creating light flashes of incredible brightness. As LL's eyes burned down upon Kat, he became so saturated with Force energy that even his eyes began to glow white.

Suddenly, LL seemed to falter, as he hunched over slightly, his face cringing with pain. His body shaking, LL righted himself, standing straight up as growled against the pain within him. Inside LL's own supercharged body, some of the midichlorians in his cells began to die; to lyse...giving forth their full Force energy in its purest form. In a sense, LL was killing small parts of himself to fuel the awesome power he now wielded. His entire body quaking with pain, LL looked down at Kat, a ribbon of blood dripping down from his nose. Despite the pain he barely could withstand, LL controlled himself.

The arcs of energy began to become trapped inside the diamond-shaped space in LL's hand, forming in the gap a field of energy that was so powerful and concentrated, LL's entire body shook to keep it contained. With all his might, LL compressed the energy with the Force, keeping it locked within his hold.::

Now, Kat...

:: LL extended his hands toward Kat, keeping their position. ::

<font size='+40'>SHIN-KIKOHO!!!</font>

:: LL released the energy field, which thundered toward Kat like a raging Tsunami ::

Sith Kat

:: Kat folds her fingers in kuji-kiri and chants as her eyes dilate into obsidian mirrors. Shadows form over her face until she appears more creature then human. A weird black radiance shimmers around her as she gives herself over to Vicet

Kat screams, and the scream quickly changes into an inhuman keening wail as shadows pour out of her eyes and mouth ::

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

:: The shadows fly twisting and shrieking towards LL's energy field to consume it in darkness ::

Rama Sha

:: Rama turns to LV ::

I didn't do anything.

Lady Vader

*LV frowned slightly and nodded her head*

LV: Forgive me. I was under the impression you had been her Master. But, never-the-less, she is fighting well.

*LV nodded towards the battle*

Rama Sha

I am her Master. But I didn't do anything....I just pointed her in the right direction.

Lady Vader

*LV nodded her head, realization dawning in her eyes into what Rama meant*

LV: I understand.

*she looked back at the battle to watch*

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast