Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: :: Chibi Buru walks onto the BG ::

Jedi Alpha

::Alpha fires a land destruction beam from his hand, knocking DT down, and then follows up by a plasma blast::

Darth Turbogeek

:: Deep into the Force now, the Jedi pushes at the molocules of the air, pushing them into a spiral. The whirlwind builds and with one last Force effort, it suddenly explodes into a Force Tornado, aimed directly at Alpha. Picking up Alpha, the powerful winds also pick up anything else in it path, mortar, bricks, Matt, Andude, anything, pummelling and smashing. The Jedi gets up slowly, directing the awesome twister with his mind. The walls explode from the negative air pressure, adding to the destruction and the debris load as the Jedi keeps pressing the ripping whirlwind with his mind.

Smashing, clawing at walls, ceiling, floors, the tornado grows as the dust flys and the keeling scream of the wind grows in power. Lightnign from air friction lashes out, bricks are pummelled to dust as the tornado, pushed outwards and away from the Jedi. One last Force push and the tornado escapes all control, creating a path of devestation as the Jedi dissappears from view.::

Jedi Alpha

::Inside the cyclone, Alpha soon loses conciousness from the pummeling of the debris inside the cyclone.::

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid

::slowly stands to his feet, wiping blood off his face.:;

That's the best you got? A Natural Washing Machine?

FAH!!!

::Swings a foot up into DT's groin.:

PANSY.

::turns, walking back towards his chair, where he plops down and gets another Cigarette out.:;

Ezekiel Rage

oook.. what happened to the pint-sized midgets?!
    damnit! i wanted to take one on!!
    :

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid

Rage?

::Stands back up, turning to Ezekiel.::

...RAge?? is that you??

::Walks towards him arms opened wide, then hauls off and socks him in the jaw.;;

You old bastard! Your constant hounding of Kero has left that Rat a Manic Depressive Paranoid Schizophrenic....

....THANK YOU!! That Rat wouldn't shut up!!.....now he just mutteres stuff about Rats and Rabbits.

Ezekiel Rage

MATT!
    ya ol' cook!
    i'm glad i helped shut that damn animal up!!
    :
    so.. how's it goin matt?

Matt Black aka Mr Emerid

:takes the cigarette out, blowing a puff of smoke out.::

Same old Stuff, causing trouble, mayhem, and assorted havoc. You know, just the Norm.

So what about you? How's thing with TSE going for ya?

videl1999

hmmm...there's got to still be one of those little buggers around here somewhere.....*spots CX hiding behind a rock* hehe, found one......*sets CX's hair on fire* bakame takos.......

ReaperFett

::Fett catches up with Andude's bike, ans pulls him off it::

videl1999

*shocks Reaperfett severly* how about leaving the little Sith alone, ne? even though I don't like andude, I still have to protect my fellow sith.....and considering the mood I'm in, today is not a good day to mess with me.......

andude330

ah!

*runs over to videl*

thank you!

videl1999

uh...your welcome...*shocks CX just for the hell of it* bakame jedi.....

andude330

videl1999

OOC: um, you're 8, don't wink at me......besides I like LL.....*thinks about writing it on her forehead so all the other guys will leave her alone*and I already have 35 stalkers at my last count, so I don't need any more......

andude330

ok. just winking. that against da law?

videl1999

hmmm...where did the other one go?*looks around for Buru but only finds CX again so she shocks him instead*
    OOC: well gtg...class.....*Videl teleports out of thread*

andude330

damn. allllllllllllllllll alone

ReaperFett

::Andude fails to notice Fett get up, eyes stairing straght at him. Fett marches up to him, and kicks him to the back of the knee joint, knocking him to the floor. Fett then gets out a Berretta, and points it at the back of Andude's head, while keeping a knee on his back, to stop him moving.
    "Now, where is your polt of gold?"::

andude330

take it!

*throws a chocolate coin to reaper fett*

now go waaway!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast