Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Old friends(welcome back RPG)

Firebird1

*Sage looks on, waiting for Firebird to make his next attack. But Firebird still stands there, smiling, chuckling.*
    I thank you or the compliment, but a Sith Lord is what I am currently. And I insist you make your next attack, now, before the storm begins to attack us. You see, right now the storm is a gental animal, this rain is nothing compaired to it's awsome destructive power of hail, and even worse things. So you attack me now, and we shall see how well you fair with my next attack.
    *Firebird1 gets into a defensive position, standing utterly still and the same time every muscle in his body is relaxed. Firebird stands focused ready to strike in an instant.*

Sage Hazzard

OOC:Nice. I have a feeling your attack will be element in creation. Using the storm to your advantage. That's why I brought it hear in the thread, thought it'd be interesting to see what would happen.

IC:Sage walked away slightly then turned around and knelt down. Seemingly praying. "Is this fool praying?" Firebird most likely thought to himself. But there was a alterior motive to this. The soft earth had turned to mud, making the ground slick and soft. Sage used the Force to cause a minuture land slide under Firebirds feet by moving the mud under the surface slightly. Firebird quickly went off balance as he slide downwards towards Sage. The ground they were on was on a slight tilt, Sage was nearer the bottom. Plus Sage was about 20 paces away. As Firebird struggled to keep his balance on the moving Earth he reached Sage. Sage, kneeling down had a perfect oppurtunity for an enhaced attack. He turned slightly and put both his hands on the ground. He used his hands to lift himself, kicking both his legs outwards, into Firebird. the attack was akin to a horses actions. His legs hit him on the chest and face, sending him to the ground. The mudslide stoped as Sage stood::

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234