Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It wasn't meant to be farewell this soon...

Anbira Hicchoru

Re: TBH, TSO, TSE, Get in here.

:: Anbira spins around, driving an overhanded smash onto Cadet, hitting her along the right side of her jaw in a glancing blow. The force of the strike drops her chin down to her knees in an instant, causing her to smash her face along her knees. She springs up from the impact, quite disoriented, with blood coming down from her nose and mouth. ::

I said you are not welcome here.

Darth Rane

Before she could properly recover, Cadet found her body flung backwards, colliding into a nearby tree with a defeaning crash. Finally (dramatically), Darth Rane stepped into view, some distance away. A small growl escaped his throat: he obviously didn't want to be here.

Jedi Cadet

::Cadet climbs to her feet, leaning on the tree. She glares at the sith the just came out. She grabs her dagger and throws it quickly at him.::

Darth Rane

Without removing his iron gaze from the young Jedi, Rane snarled at the foolish attack - He was still much to far away for any thrown weapon to even approach him. Regardless, he needed to make an example of this.

The thrown blade halted it's approach in mid-air, seemingly content to simply hover, motionless. It continued to float for several more seconds before twisting in upon itself, as if imploding, until it bent into a compact metal ball. With a sneer, the Dark Jedi turned away from Cadet, focusing his attenion once more on Jeseth.

ReaperFett

:: Fett steps out of his ship, and takes a breath of the fresh Naboo air. He would have loved to have stopped, but now wasn't the time. He had come here after tracking someone here. Jeseth Cloak had recentley rejoined the Jedi, and had prepared to leave the planet fairly abruptly. Fett doubted anyone else has noticed much of a difference, and decided not to say anything. Instead, he had placed a small bug on the ship, to trace it. When he had left, Fett had followed.

Fett reached out with the force, and found Jes reasonably quickly. Not due to Jeseth, but due to the dark side being strong around him. Knowing there may be some danger, Fett raced off to the area, making sure at first to block his sense. That way, noone would detect him until the last minute ::

OOC: Dont react to me yet. Im a fair distance away

Jedi Cadet

::Cadet drops her gaze to the ground. She stares at the ground for a moment. Jeseth glances at her knowing what she is doing. Up from the ground, The shadows off all the sith, the two jedi, the trees and the ground all come together to form a large tiger. Cadet uses the force to make the tiger seem to attack Rane. While he is distracted, Cadet uses the force to speed her run behind bane and kicks him hard in the back.::

Darth Rane

Rane was no stranger to shadowplay (being quite fond of it himself), and thus hadn't even begun to be fooled by Cadet's little stunt. If anything, he was quite amused that a Light-Side Jedi would use such a Sithly technique. Still, he didn't move as she approached, clearly aware of what it was she was planning. He even let her kick conenct with his back, something which should might not live to regret: It was like connecting with a stone wall. She yelped out in surprise as he spun around, backhanding her with a sickening crack. Her body was flung backwards once more and Rane let out an exasperated sigh.

Jedi Cadet

::Cadet once again get to her feet. She watches Rane carfully.::

"Jeseth has become a jedi. why cant you sith except that?"

Jeseth Cloak

Jeseth glares at Shimi, then listens to Rane. No, he wouldn't let it happen. He would keep control.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

"You will not harm her... and I might not be your equal, Anbira, but to the Force we are all one in the same."

Motions errupted from both Cadet and Rane, then suddenly Jeseth blurred, appearing within inches og Shimi and pulling a dagger as he came to a hault. The cold metal blade found it's way against the man's throat within a fraction of a second, words pouring forth from Jeseth's lips calmly.

"She's only shown me what I should have already known to be true. There's been no change in my intentions, merely in my understanding of how to achieve what I've so eagerly strived for..."

Darth Rane

Yes, and perception is everything, is it not? But yours is faulty; it is no longer your own perception, But that which has been twisted and warped. You are no longer you.

Jedi Cadet

::Cadet looks at Jeseth as he puts the dagger to one of the siths throughts. Cadet concetrates and starts to heal herself.::

JediBoricua

:: Medidating in his room Jedi Master Boricua was lost in a wonderful world of his own creation. He tried to feel what the force was feeling. The millions upon million of different emotions, thoughts, actions were too much for a single person, but Boricua none the less tried to take in as much as possible. Suddenly...*THUSH* His chest jumped, he got a mental picture, a candle in the wind. A small beacon of light surrounded by darkness trying to blow it and turn it off. Jeseth, his padawan, was in trouble.

Boricua knew how he must feel right now. He once was also a sith and he knew how it felt to once realize all you have done wrong and face it, two remember the eyes of every thing you had killed for your own power, every innocent life lost, every insult to existence itself commited by your own two hands. It was overwhelming.

But Jeseth was brave, he had faced those fears and now was facing an even biggest threat, facing his old "friends" fromthe dark. There wasn't any other way to prove to himself he was truly a warrior of light, he must face what almost destroyed him.

In control now Boricua roamed through the force, he was on teh battlefield now, he entered Jeseth's head.

"Jeseth...Jeseth. Worry not my friend, I am here with your. My strenght will be added to yours towards your trial. Be strong and patient, do not cave in to these foolish remarks. You have already walked the dark path, remember the loneliness, the suffering, the emptyness. Think of what you have accomplish as a sith, nothing...just death, fear, horror in innocent lives. Stay calm and your emotions, don't block them, control them. You are the owner of your body and mind, you are a JEDI. REmember they are not your friends anymore, they will kill you if neccessary.

I am very proud of you, for facing your troubles. The road ahead will not be easy , but I will be with you every step of the way.

One last thing, I'm on my way! May the force be with you!

Emperor Shimi

From the distance, Jeseth can still not see any features of Shimi through the darkness. Yet, from beneath the shroud of darkness, Shimi smiled.

You just don't get it, do you?

Shimi moved the dagger away from his neck.

Stubborn child, you act like it is your choice to make. Don't assume things which you do not understand. The option of becoming a Jedi is not yours to take. Understand this, and return to the fold, or you will perish.

Shimi extended his right hand, crossing his index and middle fingers in front of him. His frame seemed to slouch slightly, as Shimi's head lowered. From this position, a slight whisper could be heard.

<font size=-2>Paguasamfah paguasamfah paguasamfah paguasamfah paguasamfah paguasamfah paguasamfah paguasamfah paguasamfah...</font>

The shadows around Shimi began to swell, almost becoming tangible in form. Snaking tendrils of black groped for the sky, and soon began to take shape, forming the visage of a serpent, the color of midnight.

<font size=-2>Paguasamfah paguasamfah paguasamfah paguasamfah paguasamfah paguasamfah paguasamfah paguasamfah paguasamfah...</font>

What is wrong, Jeseth? Did you think I was lying to you?

Jedi Cadet

::Cadet stares at Shimi for a moment. She then runs forward infront of Jeseth.::

"Leave him alone."

::Cadet glares at Shimi. She grabs her saber and activates both dark purple blades.::

"Leave him alone. He is a jedi now. It was his choice and no one eleses. Especaly not yours." Cadet says to him.

Anbira Hicchoru

:: Anbira once more focuses his attention on Cadet. She was stubborn beyond all means of self-preservation. If Jeseth needed a reason why to turn from the Jedi, then Anbira would provide one...in the form of Cadet's bloody corpse. He no longer had time to play games.

Anbira pointed an open palm in Cadet's direction. Around the battleground, everybody could feel a cool breeze blowing, as Anbira channeled the Force into a large sphere, trapping a bubble of air inside with a radius of 10 meters. Focusing his concentration, Anbira tightened the force bubble, increasing the atmospheric pressure and temperatures inside. As the sphere imploded inwards on itself, the cool breeze kept blowing, as air rushed in to fill the void. ::

JediBoricua

OCC: Interesting approach Shimi. I think you are the first person I recall here on the forum to postulate that the choice of dark and light does not dwell on the individual, but on the force itself.

I think you mean the force chooses then? So all jedi and sith are predestined to the will of the force? Or you mean it's your choice?

Please let it be the first option, cause if it is the second you truly need a beating to bring back from that grandure you are living in.

And also, just my view here, but I do believe creating a giant serpent from the dark is a bit god-modish, hey but that's just me.

EDIT~signature

Emperor Shimi

OOC: What is god-moding about that?

IC:
    <font size=-2>Paguasamfah paguasamfah paguasamfah paguasamfah paguasamfah paguasamfah...</font>

The serpent of shadow grew larger and more defined, and as it was fully formed, Shimi cackled.

Heeheehee! Judgment cometh, young Jeseth!

The shadow serpent dove downward upon Jeseth, engulfing him in impenetrable, cold darkness. Of course, it was all in his mind, but to Jeseth, it was real enough. The darkness was tangible, binding his limbs, keeping him still. The icy tendrils of midnight crept over his skin, chilling him to the touch. Jeseth stood where he was, teeth gritting in defiance. He was paralyzed, as his mind endured the impenetrable darkness.

It is pointless to resist who you are, Jeseth Cloak. You will know soon enough.

Jedi Cadet

"STOP IT." cadet yelled.

::Cadet droped to her knees next to jeseth, droping her saber which deactivated as soon as it left her hands. Cadet touched Jeseth. He felt frozen cold. Cadet felt the coldness creep up her arm as she touched Jeseth. She pulled her hand away quickly. Cadet thought for a moment then put both hands on jeseth. She was determened to help him back along the path he chose, even if it ment killing her. She felt the cold cover her body.::

Anbira Hicchoru

:: A flash of pale green light shone across Cadet, as the pressure sphere Anbira was crafting continued to implode upon itself. Finally, the pressure and temperature of the air inside the sphere reached such a critical point that the gas became plasma, glowing an intense green as it continued to constrict upon itself, glowing brighter and brighter. Anbira's face was drawn taut with concentration, as unbelievable control of the Force was used to press the sphere even further inwards. A low rumble can be heard as the pressure sphere begins to oscillate. Over the rumbling, Anbira's low voice can be heard. ::

Jedi Cadet, the moment this sphere is completed is the moment you are wiped from this universe. I have warned you long enough.

:: Anbira sneered again, and the sphere continued to grow smaller and more powerful ::

Delirion

As thou hast called, so we shalt answer, Jeseth the Fallen. It is upon thine own shoulders now to bear the consequences of thy ill-fated turning. For truly, I do not believe thou knowest what thy fate will be.

Having arrived late, called upon the battlefield by the thoughts her brothers had sent out, to aid them, lending her own voice to theirs, she now walks towards the meeting between the Forces of Dark and Light.

As she approaches, surprise overcomes her to see the outline of a giant snake stand between her brothers and Jeseth. Surely it is but an illusion! Carefully, her mind touches the thoughts of her brothers, and finds the image of the snake depicted in one of them. Yes, it is indeed an illusion.

There are others here, Sith - she does not know them, has never seen their faces. Yet now she stands to join their circle, in this meeting of Dark and Light. Yet is it Light?

My fallen brother, do not do this - I have no wish to see thine death, if thou art not even sure of thine own fate.

She fixed her stare on Jeseth Cloak, her dark eyes burning with a cold intensity into his own.

Thou thinkest that thou canst to control thy emotions. Thou wishest to control them by thine mind. Yet is not every one of thine own actions now blinded by thine own feelings towards this Jedi girl? Is that what thou call'st control over thine emotions? No, Jeseth. Thou art in error. Thou art blinded, drawn off thine rightful path. Turn back before thou fallest even deeper into these misconceptions.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast