Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1825262728

Thread: Operation Long Knives

Itala Marzullo

Re: ..

My problem is; YOU are Darth Viscera, you set it up so Cloak would take me to you, I even know how you react now, everytime you think you are right you post a huge posy. Now you even make pathetic jokes, you're BUSTED Walter.

CMF Guard

What the heck are you talking about? DV trapped you on Frih'Tan V to gain favor with the sith groups, then relinquished the TMC to the dark axis. What are you talking about jokes? I thought that SIN was going to take custody of the TMC characters. It was just yesterday that I found out that DDC wanted to deliver them to GMA.

BUSTED ABOUT WHAT?!??!

Itala Marzullo

And we are supposed to take your word for it, you swine? Cloak kept telling me of your threats to not free me or let me escape, you ahve been busted when you revealed you played CMF Guard, you and Cloak set it up being that Viscera wasn't there with Cloak. By shooting Dante, you cleared the path for Cloak and have a reason to take him to Vicera, both of them are you, that's cross dressing and using sock puppets to ruin my character of Dante, ruining Itala who is the father, stops your crap and admit your moding.

CMF Guard

You have quite an imagination if you can conjur up that sort of nonsense. I thought that DDC was going to double cross DV by releasing you people, and I still wanted to cause a bit of trouble in the clan, so I made this account to be able to shoot Dante just to piss off Itala, at which point I would be satisfied and I wouldn't have even posted again under this ID.

Since when did DDC take a threat from DV seriously?

By shooting Dante, I derived about 5 minutes worth of satisfaction, and it put a smile on my face. That justified all the time it took ezboard to validate the account.

Stop speculating in such a hostile manner about my intentions, when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. You're just making yourself look more like a jackass.

Ogre Mal Pannis

I’m not going to say any individual was wrong or right in this situation. From what I have seen both parties are equally guilty of using extreme means to get what they wish out of what looks to me to be an open RP thread, which means to me, if it were scripted, going against or not complying with said script is not a problem. If it said closed RP in the title and the originator were complaining about the script not being followed I would be more apt to believe.

On to my real purpose for posting here; Itala was warned not more than three days ago, probably less, not to use inappropriate language on theses forums, which he violated yesterday once again by inserting a single strategic asterisk in place of a vowel. I have edited such usage in his posts in the past and warned that action would be taken if it continued. Action is being taken, starting right now, Itala will undergo a 72 hour banning to show that not following the few standards of practice we have in place here, will bring about action if warnings are not heeded. It was also inappropriate behavior for Itala to use DV’s real name without his prior approval, which was obviously not the case, from a post CMF Guard made in the OOC forum. The time of warnings is over.

If after returning, once the 72 hours has passed, the rules are continually broken, banning will occur again and be of a more permanent nature.

DarthDarkCloak

Thol Marzullo

OOC: I have a few things to say, and I thought this name would be most appropriate. First off, I am aware that Itala should've used more asterisks when posting the profanity. But I am also aware that this does not warrant a ban. Should he have used it at all? Probably not, but then Ogre used that other word in his thread title. I know that the word Itala said is far more worse then in the Payback title, but they are similar swear words. I know that Itala was warned before, but he meant it IC, not OOC. I think you guys should reconsider on the banning...

FightingChance

(This message was left blank)

DarthDarkCloak

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1825262728