Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Little Things

Lady DeVille

*She placed her own hand on his as it rested on her shoulder, and held his eyes with hers for a long moment. Dagger thought he could see straight to her soul through the liquid reflection of her eyes.

De'Ville blinked, and a familiar cool composure came over her.*
    I am going to rest. I'm exhausted.

*She turned on her heel and stepped out, heading to her own room.*

Live Wire

*LW uses the force to open her door for jeseth*

Come on in.

*she motions for him to have a seat while she works at the computer. Yawning, she turns away from the computer*

Something on your mind?

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger shook his head in wonder at the strength of the woman and resolved to do something about her request, Dagger reached out with the Force and discovered LW had company, he brushed her mind ::
    "I must speak with you when you are free, it is a subject close to our hearts"
    :: With that Dagger ended the conversation and sat on the floor his eyes closed as he tried to drop into perfect meditation, he sighed ::
    "Oh my dear children, what can i do to help you now?"
    :: He spoke aloud to the empy room and there was no reply, he sighed again and closed his eyes once more this time the meditation came but the vission of DeVilles eyes haunted his mind before his thoughts cleared and he was at pease ::

Jeseth Cloak

Jeseth walked in and bowed.

"There is something... I beleive I might have found someone who will be capable of getting us the information we need. It's not going to be easy, but I think i can manage it. It's up to you."

The apprentice looked about the room with only his eyes, examining it.

Live Wire

*LW got daggers message and made a mental note to speak to him asap.*

Give me details. Though I'd like to see what LV informants come up with before doing anything else. Though its always nice to have a plan B.

Jeseth Cloak

"I've made certain contacts within Imperial Intelligence. I'm sure they wouldn't approve of what we're doing, but getting them to give us a few files one the women won't be a problem, so long as I conceal her importance."

Live Wire

Sounds good. But like I said lets see what LV's informants get for us before we make contact with anyone else. I dont want it to become common knowledge that we are the ones looking for her. Keep me informed though.

now if you'll excuse me someone else needs to speak to me.

*LW picked up the baby from the bed and walked down the hall to daggers room*

Lady DeVille

*She walked slowly down the darkened hallways, trailing her right hand against the wall until she reached her room. The Palace seemed deserted, but she could sense all of the life around her -the sleeping, dormant life.

The walls nearly sizzled with the power that these people contained, a potential energy that seemed eager to be released. And now there was a new, strange yet familiar sense amidst it all.

De'Ville tapped in the code for her door, and entered her small room wearily.
    Time for the rest that was interrupted earlier... She sat down on the edge of her bed, pulling off her boots and reaching out to that infant sense. The innocence of the young child was exhilirating, and De'Ville lightly caressed her mind, smiling at the colors that came to her.

She finished undressing and locked her door, curling up in her bed.*

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger's cold green eyes snap open as LW requests to enter his room, with a wave of his hand Dagger opens the door, leaping to his feet and bowing as LW enters ::
    "My lady,"
    :: He looks at the child ::
    "I was just approached by a slightly upset DeVille, she wanted to care for the child."
    :: Dagger sighs ::
    "I told her what you would say, concidering..."
    :: Dagger pauses concidering his words and LW waits for him to finish ::
    "I think that when the child comes of age you should let her train the child, i know it is a lot to ask but my love for her, for you and for the child comples me to ask what i think would be for the best"

Live Wire

*LW nodds thoughtfully. She respected Daggers advice on many matters and this was no different. She had given much thought to Ariel's future*

I will consider it. She will need to be trained one day and DeVille is a fine teacher. Though I doubt it will be anything more then that.

Lord Dagger

:: Dagger nods ::
    "I understand, i did npt expect it to be anything more"
    :: Dagger sits on the floor once more, closing his cold green eyes ::
    "Is there anything else you wish of me my lady?"
    :: Dagger reaches out with the Force for DeVille, he finds her asleep and at pease and smiles to himself, the thought of her eyes still haunting him. His own eyes open as he looks at LW once more ::

Live Wire

*LW looked at dagger curiously. Something was.....she shook her head*

No, nothing more.

*LW turns and walks out of daggers room. On the way back to her own she passed LD's room. She paused for a moment and she could sense that LD was not awake. LW looked down at ariel who was napping in her arms. The innocence...something she had lost a long time ago. She understood why LD had gotten attached to her.*

Kahn12

*Kahn is walking through the palace and senses a new presence. He can't quite put his finger on it, it's not Sith or Jedi... Kahn passes LW in the hall.*

Hey LW.

*Kahn does a double take, seeing the small bundle in her arms.*

Wha?? Is that a....a baby?

Live Wire

*LW smiles at kahn and lets him look at the sleeping baby*

Yes it is. This is Ariel the newest member of TSO. She's going to be staying with me.

Kahn12

*Kahn looks at the baby with awe. He didn't have much experiance...in fact no experiance with other children, yet he was able to make a connection with her, as he still had a tiny bit of innocence in him, innocence that would leave soon as he grew. Ariel sleeps on, hardly looking like someone who would (when full grown) put fear into the hearts of others.*

How did she get here?

Live Wire

Well Kahn its kind of a long story.

*As LW began talking she saw LD running towards her*

LW: What is it?

LD: I think we got a hit on the woman. The transmission is coming in now.

*LW followed her down to communications as the baby fidgited in her arms. The baby could sense LW's change of mood and was staring at her curiously. As they walked into the room she saw LV standing at a large screen talking to someone. LV looked up as they entered and smiled at them*

LV: And here they are now. LW this is one of my informants Grin Q'ual. He managed to find some information on the woman.

*LW stepped into range of the monitor and gave a polite greeting to Grin.*

Grin: You never seem to ask a simple task of me Lady Vader.

LV: Of course not. You'd get lazy if I did.

Grin: *chuckles* Anything for you my dear! I didnt find much Im afraid and I barely found that. Someone doesn't want this woman found. Im transfering the file to you now on a secure channel.

*LW moved over to a terminal and waited for the file to download into the TSO databanks. When it finished transfering LW applied the decryption key*

LV: Looks like we got it. Wonderful doing business with you as always Grin.

Grin: So does this make us even?

LV: Of course not. You still owe me big.

Grin: *chuckles* I expected nothing less. A pleasure to serve you Lady Vader.

*LW finished decrypting the file as LV signed off. The three women stood around the computer terminal wondering what the file held in it*

Xarkz Chaos

X: Well, lets open it ladies!

LD, LV, and LW turn, startled to see Chaos who had blended in with the background surroundings making everyone(including himself ) forget he was there.

LD: Jeez, Chaos, where did you come from?

Chaos: Sorry, blended for awhile. But I'm here now once more.

Kahn12

What woman? What's going on?

Lady DeVille

*De'Ville turned towards Kahn, he had almost been forgotten* The woman who Lordess Live Wire believes to be the child's mother. *She turns to Live Wire* Well, are we going to find out today, or should I come back later?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234