Thread: The Hunt is on...(open rp)

angellink11

The Hunt is on...(open rp)

Kyle walked up the landing ramp of his ship after hiring an outlaw to aid in his search for his brother. He would hunt him down to the ends of the earth if he had to. Samuel had grown to powerful already. Kyle had, a disturbing dream about Samuel on Corellia but he had to get someone to aid in his search even though the man's life would be in great risk. Kyle thought back to the dream remembering battling his brother's master. This sith was powerful and extremely dangerous. He remembered his brother laughing and saying that he wanted to join in the battle that he wanted to taste his brother's blood, as he ripped his heart out. That is what caused Kyle to leave, he had to find out what to do if the path of a jedi was truly what he was supposed to follow or the path of the mercenary was truly who he was. He was on the top of the ramp when a someone appeared on the bottom and shouted his name...

Warren Azalin

:: Warren waited in the shadows as his padawan landed not far from where the lone Jedi was standing, he sensed his padawans search for his brother and knew no good could come of it. Slowly he exited the shadows and tried to let no one around him notice him, it was a Jedi's job to blend in but this Jedi had still not totally mastered that skill. He saw as his student exited the ship and began walking out, he shouted out Kyle's name as he made his way closer and began walking up the ramp ::

"Kyle we need to talk."

:: Warren motioned back towards the ship, there were too many people around and this Jedi had learned to not be too trusting ::

angellink11

Kyle looked at his master and recognized him immediately it had been a while sinc ehe had seen him cause his master had gone on a vacation before Kyle left. Kyle turned to his master and saw the lightsaber at his side immediately.

"Hello Warren..."

He let the sentence hang in the air.

"All right."

Kyle headed back for his ship with his master in lead. Kyle slowly brought his blaster up ready for any tricks, no one was going to stop him from finding Samuel...not even his master...

Warren Azalin

:: Warren rolled his eyes as he turned around to face his padawan, his padawan was standing there with a blaster pointed at him. Warren thought he had taught him more, or at least that he had more brains than to point a gun at a Jedi. Without another thought Warren used the force and pulled the gun out of Kyle's hand and brought it into his own hand, a smile crossed his face as he held the gun and spoke to Kyle ::

"Now Kyle, what have I told you about your toys."

:: Using the force to enhance his strength he crushed the gun in his hand sending pieces of it to fall to the floor, he dropped the rest as he took a seat nearby. Not knowing what was wrong with his padawan he motioned for him to sit down. They would have a calm, civilized talk even if Warren had to hold him in place ::

angellink11

Kyle laughed softly more to himself than at what his master had done.

"Warren I have more blaster's in the lower cargo hold of this ship and in my x-wing which is also in there. So what do you want?"

Kyle looked at his master he could see inside of him from his practice he easily picked and poked his mind but found nothing of importance...he didn't doubt that it was being blocked from him.

"Warren you know why I'm here don't you?"

Kyle asked the last question softly.

Warren Azalin

:: Warren nodded silently to his padawan as he heard the question, he did indeed know why his padawan had come. In fact he himself had done something like this long ago but tried to forget it now ::

"Kyle, I know why you are here but I have a question for you. What will you do when you find your brother ?"

angellink11

Kyle looked at his master and knew that he wouldn't like it.

"If I have to...I'll kill him. Warren in my family if one of us turn to the darkside than we hunt down that person and either turn him to the lightside...or kill him. He knows what my family has protected from the sith. He'll come after me soon to get them. Warren...my brother and I are the last of my family we both know the password and the only ones that can open them. I still hide a few things from you one thing that would terrify you Warren that would make you want to run from me as fast as you ever possibly could."

Warren Azalin

:: Listening to his padawans words he nodded slightly, he understood where his padawans was coming from. He wondered for awhile how to tell his padawan anything, carefully he chose his words ::

"I understand that you have to hunt down your brother because of family tradition, but know that killing is not the way of the Jedi. If you will allow it I would like to accompany you on your quest to find him."

angellink11

Kyle stares at him carefully not understand why he'd want to come.

"All right I guess you have your reasons. You can come along...just don't think I'll kill Samuel if I have to...it's the one way I can avenge my father's and mother's death by either turning him to the lightside...or killing him."