Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Takers for a brawl?

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Cirrsseeto roared in protest as his arms were pierced by the alien's wings, effectively stapling him to the ground. Gritting his teeth in protest, Cirrsseeto tried to move, but couldnt. The next thing he felt was a succession of punches to his face...the same very strong punches he had felt before. His brain rattled, Cirrsseeto felt dizzy from the attack, almost falling unconcious. However, as the alien drew back his hand, Cirrsseeto once again pivoted his neck, and Warren's punch hit the dirt underneath. As it did so, Cirrsseeto turned his head, and buried his canines deep into Warren's good arm, now making it not-so-good. His powerful jaws tightened around the arm, fangs piercing muscle and sinew...threatening to crush bone as the force increased. Growling menacingly with the arm lodged in his mouth, Cirrsseeto used his powerful legs to buck Warren's body off of his own. Curling his legs up tightly in front of him, Cirrsseeto pressed a double spring-kick into the pit of Warren's stomach, knocking the wind out of him. Also...as Warren's body was knocked back with his arm still firmly clamped down upon, his protesting shoulder joint gave out, dislocating. With that, Cirrsseeto released his bite. As his wings dislodged from Cirrsseeto's arms, Warren fell backwards, onto his back.

Growling in pain, Cirrsseeto sat up, blood pouring freely from his arms and face. He could barely move...but he knew that the alien was also in similar dire straits.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei

Acceptance

**She smiled at the feline woman's request. Oh yes, it was most satisfactory indeed.

"jI agrrree to jyourrr excellent rrrequessst ladjy. Let'sss contjinue to watch thjisss wonderrrful fjight. But jyesss, jI agrrree."

**She continued to watch the fight, secretly delighted at the deal she just made.

Lady Vader

Re: Acceptance

*LV smiled... yes, this was going to prove to be interesting and fun*

Warren Azalin

:: Opening his eyes slowly Warren was greeted by another wave of pain, he hadn't expected the Cizerack to retaliate the way he did but then again Warren knew almost nothing about their race. Quietly he lay there engulfing himself in the force as he began healing the bruises from the knock backwards, there was more he would have to heal but that would be later and would involve the use of a lot of Bacta. Feeling good enough to walk finally the Jedi stood up slowly looking in front of him, he could still see the figure of Cirr on the floor blood still flowing freely from his arms. Warren knew that was not enough to stop the warrior, once Cirr got to his feet it would be all over for Warren. He had to take out his legs and do it quick, but how was the question he didn't have an answer to. Slowly he began walking towards Cirr as he ran a new strategy through his head, finding a plan he knew would work he smiled as he let his thoughts flow into the Cizeracks mind ::

:: Calming walking forward he let his thoughts flow through Cirr's head making the Cizerack envision things that where not truly there, Warren let the mind tricks and illusions play on the warriors eyes as he got closer. Suddenly the Jedi leaped into the air as a countless number of similar Jedi seemed to charge at the fallen Warrior. Looking down as he leapt Warren saw as Cirr became confused by his illusions not knowing which was which, suddenly the Jedi let himself drop full speed towards the beast. Letting himself become one with the force one last time he erupted into a blinding flash of light as he came slamming down onto the Cizerack knee's, he could head a loud snapping sound over the bloodcurdling roar Cirr let out. Not wasting anytime Warren leapt back a few feet and looked on at him ::

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta

Roaring almost until his throat was raw, Cirrsseeto struggled to sit up, looking down at his broken leg with a feral grimace. With great effort, the Cizerack tried to get up, but with a sigh of resignation, he flopped back down on his back. Battered, bloodied, and broken, the Cizerack breathed in and out deeply...confused as to how the scrawny alien had bested him in combat.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei

**Her jaw dropped wide open -- Cirr had.. LOST! Anger and astonishment permeated her senses, suprisingly followed by concern. She ran quickly to her fallen servant, checking him over to ensure he was still alive. Glancing up from her kneeling position, she gave the winner a hate-filled glare.

"jYou have won, Jedji. jI do not know how, but jyou won. jYou wjill get the prrrjize jyou ssso well dessserrrve."

**Her feline senses told her exactly where the Lady was standing, directly behind her. She flung out a hand, pointing at her felinoid friend.

"Mjy ladjy, jit jisss jyourrr turrrn.. ljike we agrrreed. Wjinnerrr, jyourrr prrrjize jisss to fjight the Ladjy Vaderrr. jYou majy begjin wheneverrr jyou arrre both rrreadjy."

**Placing her hands underneath her servants body, she braced with her legs. Picking him up, she began to walk away. Though she played the innocent weakling, Cizeracks were incredibly strong. Saa looked down at Cirr, her loyal servant. Pity, concern and anguish played across her face. Turning slightly, she faced the two new combatants.

"jI wjill be takjing Cjirrrrrr to the bacta tanksss aboarrrd mjy shjip. Good luck to jyou, ladjy."

**She began to walk away, quickly. Aboard their ship was a much needed bacta tank, and Saa needed to be there as soon as possible. Saa just hoped her servant could hold on that long.

Kaine Darklighter

“What!? I wont let this take place!”

He said, as he stepped out of his small hiding place. He had watched the battle from that place, and had heard what Saa said. Kaine placed himself out infront of Warren. He would not let this take place.

“You would fight Warren while he is in this state? What is the honor in that?”

Vega Van Derveld

:: Vega, who had also been watching, groaned as Kaine stepped out. He had been quite enjoying watching the battle until this stage. Thus, via the force he contacted the Jedi ::

~What ARE you doing?~

Kaine Darklighter

“Vega, get out of my head. Come out and speak.”

Lady Vader

*LV stood there, knowing full well that the Cizerack male would have had no chance at winning against any Force user... in essence, what had transpired had been quite an unfair fight in respect to ability and talent... yes, the Jedi had suffered due to the Cizerack's natural brute strength and ferocity, but the fact still remained it had been an unevenly matched fight*

*she looked upon the wounded Jedi... yes, she would like to fight him, but to fight one who was already in such dire need was indeed not honorable*

*she looked at the Jedi that stood between herself and the wounded Jedi*

I agree with you, Jedi. To fight one as gravely wounded as your comrade would be dishonorable. Though, I'd most likely be doing him a favor putting him out of his misery.

*she smiled, but continued speaking*

This was merely a sporting battle, not an actual war. Therefore, I withdraw my challenge seeing as the victor is in no shape to continue with the sport.

Warren Azalin

:: Feeling the wounds throughout his body the Jedi looked forwards Staring at Kaine and Lady Vader, slowly he walked forward letting his arms hang numb at his side. Cautiously he stepped before Kaine and looked at the Sith ::

"Lady Vader you wished to fight the winner correct, yet you will not fight me in my condition. What would you say if I were to find a compromise for each of us. Give me time to heal my wounds and I shall fight you at my full potential, you shall have your challenge and I shall have my prize. What do you say ?"

Lady Vader

*LV smiled*

Actually, the request was to fight the male Cizerack once this sporting battle was finished. The Cizerack female misunderstood my request and therefore stated it wrongly. She also possibly did not anticipate thie eventual outcome of this battle.

*she admired the Jedi's gut for accepting the challenge, even though it had not been stated correctly*

Yet, if you still wish to proceed, I would not mind and would be honored. But I state again, the request was not made to fight the winner.

*she waited for the Jedi's response*

Warren Azalin

:: Warren smiled slightly as he heard Lady Vader speak, it seemed that after all this the Cizeracks thought he would lose. It went to show how much they truly didn't know about the Force, but it was not matter Warren had larger matters at hand now ::

"Whether or not the request was made incorrectly you still came seeking a challenge, and I believe a Jedi could be of more of a challenge than a Cizerack. So I shall proceed with our battle, but that shall be at a later date. If you are up to this battle then I shall take my leave of this planet now and heal myself, when I am done I shall send you a message through the Force telling you where you may find me. So what do you say Lady Vader, shall we do battle or shall we not ?"

Lady Vader

*she smiled... the Jedi definitely had guts, and she admired that*

It shall be then as you say. Call me when you are ready.

*with that, she seemingly disapeared from the sporting field*

Warren Azalin

:: Watching as the Sith seemed to vanish Warren turned around and began heading towards his own ship, slowly he motioned for Kaine to follow knowing he would need someone to drive his ship since he could not use his arms at the moment. He knew that in a weeks time maybe less he would be back to face Lady Vader, and when that time came he would be ready ::

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12