Thread: *Cloak ignites his saber* (Challenge to Jedi)

DarthDarkCloak

*Cloak ignites his saber* (Challenge to Jedi)

OOC: OK I'll take on all Jedi that want some, I'm really bored so lets go. IC:*Cloak removes his dual bladed violet saber from its place on his belt. He then has a seat atop a rock which is placed delicately upon a great hill. Off in the distance to his right is a forest of evergreens. The hill was littered with great boulders that let all the way down to a chain of large mountains in the distance ahead of him. The suns are rising, but he is unmoved like the lingering mourning dew as he awaits an opponent.*

Teka Kenobi

(This message was left blank)

Teka Kenobi

**Through the forest came the Jedi. Looking up on the hill he could sense and evil prescence. He could vaguely see something. Walking towards it he was sure it was a person and began his shrot walk towards it. He jumped onto a boulder and could see many in front of it leading up to the dark figure. He bagan his ascent towards it.**

Melissa Sunrider

OOC: What are you doing. Jumps back IC.

Melissa faces Cloak why have you taken me here I wish for you not to fight but for us to spend our lives together. << Lowers her head please Cloak don't do this >>.

Teka Kenobi

huh??? what's happening here??

DarthDarkCloak

*Cloak shakes his head at Melissa signalling that she not intefere, when suddenly Cloak senses something behind him. He uses the force to throw a small stone which explodes against a boulder above a ducking jedi. Cloak Bringsa one half of his saber to life and charges for the jedi.*

Teka Kenobi

OOC: sorry i can't post now 'till tommorow

Melissa Sunrider

*Cloak ignites his saber*(Challenge to Jedi)

Melissa turns back to Cloak and steps back not interfering but letting him do what he must do .

Melissa Sunrider

*Cloak ignites his saber*(Challenge to Jedi)

Melissa turns to Cloak steps back not interfering and watches him do what he must do .

OOC: Sorry for the post twice was having trouble login but its working now .

Melissa Sunrider

Re: *Cloak ignites his saber*(Challenge to Jedi)

OOC: Sorry for the post twice was having problems login but now its working.

Teka Kenobi

Re: *Cloak ignites his saber*(Challenge to Jedi)

**Watching the sith charge towards him Teka stands still. He waited until he was about a metre away before grabbing his shirt in one hand blocking his sabre in the other and rolling back putting a foot up to make him flip over onto the fairly soft ground.

This time Teka ran forward swinging for his opponents head but it was blocked swiftly. Teka sppun his sabre over his hhead brining it down towards DDC's shoulder but again it was blocked.

Teka jumped into the air and landed a kick to DDC's right shoulder, making him stumble backward. He assumed his defensive position and awaited a physical respose.