Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On the trail of Sanis...

Akrabbim

Akrabbim sees the sphere come at him and attempts to dodge, but to no avail. The sphere activates, sending him to the ground. He removes his shuriken from his gi with the Force, sending them at Sanis' throat. He then hurls his sword at Sanis, striking him in the chest. This final shot destroys Sanis' shield. The shuriken make a ring around Sanis' throat, rotating slowly.

Nice toy. But since I can't really do much else, I can devote all my time to making those shuriken dance. I can wait as long as you can. I'd suggest standing still.

Sanis Prent

(Sanis tries to think of a way out, but each idea is quickly shot down by the chance of failure. With a sigh of resignation, Sanis speaks.)

Alright kiddo...you got me.

Akrabbim

Akrabbim bides his time until the sphere loses power. He continues holding Sanis until he can pick up the man's shell gun.

Alright, I know one of those shells of yours fires a net. But I'm not quite sure which one. So you're gonna tell me, and then I'm gonna shoot you. So I suggest you tell the truth. Which color?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12