Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delivery!!!

Morgan Evanar

"I'm not stupid. I'm sure there was. But its not the same kind of thing we are speaking about, and I think you know that. I have the simpliest thing that a man wants. I have a woman who cares about me. I didn't have that in any way... ever."

The Shadow Jedi

He once heard it called the Anakin Trap. This was worse than he was lead to believe.

"So you became a Dark Jedi because of this need you had. In some ways I can understand that. But in other ways... is that what your really looking for? no, on second thoughts, do not answer. Instead, walk with me. I'll tell you something I have never said to anyone else. Would you?"

Morgan Evanar

"Don't start labeling me. I didn't 'become' anything. I'm me, only irritable and fed up."

He finished that bit, and followed the shady figure to wherever he decided to go.

The Shadow Jedi

"You are labelled by what you do, Morgan. Even if you dont seek the notation, you get it by your actions."

His voice got a spark of anger

"And yes, it annoys me too at times. But on others, it serves a purpose. Did you ever witness how Sith would run in fear from the name of Darth Turbogeek when he was alive? Nothing but a label, but an effective one.

But.... that I was not going to speak on that. I was going to tell you something else. Did Darth Turbogeek ever say why he became a Jedi?"

Morgan Evanar

"Not in my presence, no."

The Shadow Jedi

"In no one's presence, becuase he didn't know why. Fact is, I wonder what eactly he knew at all. Isn't that amusing?"

Morgan Evanar

"Har. Amusing." Gushing with sarcasm.

"I'm asuming you know then?" Morgan kicked an empty can in the street against a building, which then richocheted of the wall, and into a trashcan about ten meters away.

The Shadow Jedi

He shrugged.

"Turbogeek was programmed that way. That much I've found out so far, but how well it was done, I dont know. What would you think about this second version? Have you met him?"

Morgan Evanar

"His second version was barely alive when I first saw him. A veritable sack of grain. This new one is pretty niave, but if you just got out of a Spaarti cylinder with an barely intact memory, you would be too. The potential for lots of different things is there, but then, I've only seen him in passing."

Morgan shrugged, and his feet seemed to regret such a quick disposal of the can, as if walking wasn't enough of a task.

The Shadow Jedi

"Barely intact... memory?"

This was news.

"Well.... if that's correct, then there's hope he wont be a fuckup as well, clones make bad Jedi in the end.

So tell me, why did you become a Jedi originally?"

Morgan Evanar

"I never really know why I do anything anymore. Frell. I can't recall." He took out a clip, and slipped one of the slugs from it, and began to bobble it with his feet.

"I'm sure there was a very good reason at the time."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12