Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ToysR us sale on S/W

evpi50

Off to the Mall to find a Maul that swings a Maul and hangs out in malls but mainly the mall of all malls The Maul mall... Take care. Ed

Froghopper

Lol! Just out of curiosity, is there, by any chance, a Toys R Us near there? (just to bring this thread back on topic

KvanB

Has anyone seen the 4" figures on sale? Shopko(WI) had them for 25% off this weekend. has anyone seen them for 50%. I didn't buy the more common peg-warmers at full price, because I was hoping they would go down a bit.

evpi50

OK guys.. just to stay on topic.. ha ah ha no really.. I live in New Orleans and we have one of the biggest ports in the world... This means (the stuff gets here before most cities) I have 4 Toys R Us within 10 minutes and about hmm 6 walmarts within 15 minutes plus Kb toys I think we got about 4 of those within 10 and some other odd stores that sell the stuff.. My point is this... If you are looking for something, let me know and I will keep an eye out.... cause I enjoy the Hunt... I got a cool Soviet submarine clock for the Hunt for Red October...I collect cool stuff so its fun for me.. anyhow ...let me know.... Take care. Ed PS no beanie,no mini me and no collector barbie.. it has to be related ... but ... The Matrix stuff overides plan A

Froghopper

Have you seen the "battle damaged" Destroyer droid in stores yet? Is anybody carrying the 6" "action collection" trilogy R2-D2? -my Walmart has the R5-D4 with pics on the back of r2, wicket, and r5 as being availible I got the r5 because it was on clearance but I'd really like the r2.(I realize that they have probly been out a while, just wondering if R2s are still in stores.) Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12