Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What action figure SHOULD be made?

jjwr

Re: kewl figs

That sucks, course who has 100 droids? I'd be happy if it fit like 20

CMJ

Yeah who has 20 droids though? I have a couple... But I still hope it fits quite a few.

jjwr

I've got 10 storm troopers, but I doubt I'll get as many droids, they're just not as cool looking.

Bromine

I'm still hoping they'll crank out ten-packs of troopers and droids. I don't care if their paint job sucks or if they have bad articulation, I'd just like quantity!

jjwr

The droids are cool, there were two packs, you'd get one of the other figs and it would come with a droid, good way to build up a army, but I've never seen any of those.

FHWookie

Arra sing would be great! I would also hope to see all the council members. I also want a senate guard and some different battle droids

Bromine

jjwr, don't worry, you didn't miss the two-packs. They were released in non-English-speaking countries, and the figure was to replace the commtech chip, as the chip was only in English. Apparently, the two-pack battle droids had little articulation, and theier blaster was "fused" to their hands.

Mirax H

I wanna see a thin Jabba.

Bromine

Well, look in the garden on a wet day; you'll see LOTS of Thin Jabba "action figures". I can mail you several, although they won't be carded.

Mirax H

lol. I'm sure I have some too.

Bromine

LOL I bet he'll even sit on a dias and ooze slime, just like the fat Jabba action figure.

Mirax H

That would be very cool. And would have a horrible odor too.

Homer Doh

Id like to see Aunt beru with the space age tupperware glasses and blue milk. Maybe some of those astronaut suited guys too.

Bromine

They made a Flashback figure of Aunt Beru with a blue milk pitcher and treadwell droid, although it didn't get circulated to many stores.

Froghopper

An MTT would be cool They could make it really datailed on the outside and have it be a collectors case like the old rebel transport but make it two-teired so that you could put like 40 figs in bottom and maybe 20-30 figs in the second level- if they are standing upright. I was thinking of a cheap line of battle droids and storm troopers just so people could build an army -I like the box idea of 10 figs for $20, that sounds cheap enough I'd like to see a set of the officer droids like 00M-9 w/ the other color scemes I think they should make a Lucas figure Maybe a special edition for one of the anniversaries or something I see what you mean about the cantina scene you could put a temporary sign over it "The Blue Oyster Cantina" WOW those squad figures look like youu? cool I got like twenty of 'um I'll trade em for a graflex otherwise I'm taking this to the tabloids Just kidding

Bromine

Froghopper: Do you mean you've heard of the obscure line of figures that come with a mask and vehicle, based heavily on the old M.A.S.K. line? If so, what the heck is it called again? I think it was Vor-Tech. Anyway, one of these days I'll get a digital photo of the figure and put it up, because it looks more like me than my I.D. photo does!

Froghopper

I'm sorry Bromine, I was just kidding that I had some figures I am familiar with the MASK series and Vor-tech sounds familiar I used a search engine and maybe this guy might connect you with some Vor-tech pics <A HREF=http://www.jetlink.net/~dgross/MIB>http://www.jetlink.net/~dgross/MIB</A>

Bromine

Thanks, Froghopper! Must track down all copies...must create my miniature clone army..

Froghopper

I think some "exploding" battle droids might be fun. They could have a small button in the back and when swinging a sabre or hand you push the button and arms, legs, and head pop off like the old speeder bike toy. or if they want to go cheap, they can just make a droid that comes apart like the old C-3P0. Bromine, lit me know if you find what you are looking for or if it is a bad lead, I will search some more.

Jedi2016

How about figures that actually looked like their respective characters? Those "buff" POTF2 figures didn't do much for me. I've always been a fan of Grand Admiral Thrawn, but the figure looks nothing like him. Some guy with blue skin. That ain't Thrawn...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast