Thread: Okay I did it the need was just tooooo much!

predhunter

Okay I did it the need was just tooooo much!

I bought a vintage Slave 1 complete, MIB and a speeder bike MIB, complete and boy do I feel good! mmmmmmmmm can`t wait to get `em. It is such a shame how I can be pleased with buying toys when I have bills that need paying! ohwell

Bromine

Open them! Open them!

predhunter

As soon as I get them i`m gonna rip opening the packaging and have a good play! :

Jedieb

Congrats predhunter! Was the speeder bike vintage also? How much did they set you back? We want details!!!!

predhunter

Yep both were vintage. The Slave 1 is in it`s original box with all instructions the Han Solo carb is still in it`s wrapping! unopened! the Speeder bike is the same boxed complete with instructions. I did a part exchange for them but they cost me around £90 which is about $135 not bad probably could have got them cheaper but they were there and saved me having to hunt around!

Jedi Master Kyle

Dude! what a sweet find! nice going!

predhunter

The only thing is now i`m getting obsessed again!! i`m hunting the web trying to find POTF figs the newer releases. Geeze some of those look sweet! I`ve got to get an army of Droids I must!!! and oh that Droideka looks great can`t wait to get my mits on one of those!

Bromine

Droideka's awesome! It doesn't fold up of course, but the arms are quite articulated and the "head" moves a bit. One of the better figures for sure.

Jedi Master Kyle

I think they're making the rolling droideka....

predhunter

mmmmmmmm *drool* Droideka *drool*

Whats your favourite fig or vehicle from the new range? or your most wanted?

Jedi Master Kyle

I really want the Queen's ship. And any figure with robes are cool too.

Bromine

I've decided to mainly go after the Jedi Council guys. There's just too much out there to collect it all, and the Jedi Council has a variety of weird-looking guys under a common theme. I'm especially looking forward to Yareal Poof (Q-Tip Head). I don't know why, but I think he'd be awesome as an action figure!

Jedi Master Kyle

considering he sits on his arse all day, i think i'd remove the word "action" from the title and just call him a figure!

Bromine

Hey, remember he's got an extra set of arms under his robe! He could be knitting a sweater or building a lightsabre during the Jedi Council scenes and we'd never know!

Jedi Master Kyle

Personally, I don't want to know what kind of 'action' is going on with his hands under the robe!

predhunter

:

IndianaJones

I'm back from vacation, not that many care, but I managed to score some sweet Star Wars Toys.

Anyway, I have an original vintage speederbike, complete-Minus box and instructions. I'm not missing any parts, although the flaps fall off constantly. I also have both Scout Lea and Luke to ride it but not Scout Trooper. One of the newer toys I scored while away was the new Speederbike with Luke, I personally think the vintage version is better, less detail, but is is sleaker, and the underside is more detailed.

Good choices!

Jedi Master Kyle

Cool!