Thread: Toys For Tots

Jedieb

Toys For Tots

For those of you who aren't familiar with this program, it's a charity run by the USMC. Each year jarheads all over the US collect toys for disadvantaged children. I stopped by my local TRU and picked up some ultra cheap COMMTech figures (Interrogation Droid Vader and T-16 Luke) and donated them. If you have a Toys For Tots in your area, or a similiar charity, remember those less fortunate this holiday season and give a child the best X-Mas present imaginable; a SW toy!
    Merry X-Mas and MTFBWY

buff jedi 2

Its funny I ran across this thread .I gave some toys yesterday and i gave starwars toy's.The Usmc was outside a wal-mart ,I was there checking out the star wars toy's they had .I bought a few and as I was walking out I just gave them away.Ill be honest it was hard to do and I really didnt want to But something told me I should.

buffjedi/wookieboy

Bromine

Well, if you're like me, once you have bought them the "thrill of the hunt" is gone and you realise that now you have to find some place to store them . Best part about giving the toys to needy kids is that you know they're going to actually open and play with them. Nothing gives me the same pleasure as watching a kid playing with a "rare" Darth Maul or Boba Fett figure and not giving a crap that it's selling for $50 MOC on E-Bay.

buff jedi 2

Well said bromine,and so true.

buffjedi/woookieboy