Thread: MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE

IndianaJones

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE

Who's seen the new Reissued Masters of the Universe figs? I know I'm gonna have to pic up 2 of each! One to display in packaging and one to remove and play with! i wonder if they are going to bring HE-MAN back to television???

Jedi Master Kyle

WHAT???

I had no clue they were reissuing them! Can you provide a link???

Jedieb

I've seen them

I've seen these at WalMart and I have to say they look great. They took the old 80's figures with their ORIGINAL packaging and put both the figure and card inside a black case that displays quite nicely. They're even released He-Man and Battle Cat and Skeletor and his evil cat (whatever its name was). I've passed on them because I was never a big He-Man fan but I think they look great.

jjwr

Re: I've seen them

I'd like to get a few, but I've heard they're rather expensive...something like $12 a figure.

I guess what Kenner did for these was go out on ebay and other similar places and buy a number of MOC or mint original figures and use them to recast these new ones. Somewhere along the lines they lost all the molds but they still wanted to do this...I think thats pretty cool!

IndianaJones

You can find good pics of them on EBAY. Thats the best I can do for now. Each figure costs $10 for what I'm told, and each figure is limited. HE-MAN and Skeletor are limited to 15,000 while the rest are limited to 10,000.
    There are a total of 10 reissued figs
    HE-MAN
    Skeletor
    BeastMan
    Tela
    Man of Arms
    Trap Jaw
    I can't remember the rest.