Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest Additions: What's new in your collection?

Jedieb

POTJ Lando, Tessek, & Jar Jar.
    Finally!!!

trammel

I just got four Death Star Trooper figures from the fan club. They were $7.99 each and I didn't have to buy them in a set with the Ree Yees figure.

-Tom

Jedieb

Picked up the black astromech droid yesterday afternoon at Target. Congrats on those troopers trammel. Those were great army builders. I've only got 1 loose, I wish those would have hit TRU sales bins.

DarthSnikelfritz

Re: Latest Additions: What's new in your collectio

just add 12" mace windu to my collection and the skiff guard from k-b.
    congrats on 12" tc-14.
    darthsnik

Jedieb

That 12" Mace is pretty sweet. I only saw him at retail a couple of times. It's funny how 12" figures like Mace and the Bounty Hunters can be so hard to find but Watto and others continue to gather dust every where.

QuiGonJ

Hi, the latest additions for me

R2-B1
    TC-14
    Tessek
    the Imperal Artoo unit
    a 3-volume set of the SW newspaper strips, signed by Archie Goodwin and Al Williamson (a steal @ $40!)

and I worked up an inventory of my collection as a multipage Excel file

Jedieb

Congrats QuiGon! I need to do the same with my collection! I've started and abandoned inventoring everything a couple of times. I can never find just the right way of doing it. Maybe you could e-mail me your spreadsheet?

QuiGonJ

It needs lots of work in terms of Vintage stuff, but yes, I'll send it to you tonight.

If you add that stuff in, I might make it a download from CCnet.

trammel

I picked up Lando, Tessek, Jar-Jar and R2-Q5 today.

-Tom

QuiGonJ

Congrats!

Eb, on the spreadsheet I sent you last night, the fonts I used were the ones used in the packaging, or at least close, so while you might not have the fonts as I named em, the main font was supposed to the the vintage Kenner font, the Abadi MT Condensed is the font from the POTF2 packaging, Baker Signet was the font from the back of the Ep1 packaging, and the other font (the name I forgot) was close to the POTJ stuff.

That's just in case the fonts look wrong on your system, which they might.

JediBear

The only new addition to my collection is a carded Chewbacca Millenium Falcon Mechanic signed by Peter Mayhew @ AlphaCon last weekend.

Jedieb

I don't have any signed figures but they do seem like great pieces to have in your collection. I'd never buy anything signed though. The possibility of getting rippped off is too great. But if I could get the card signed in person the way you did, that'd be awesome.

Thanks for the spreadsheet QuiGon. I've been under the weather for a couple of days and Ihaven't had a chance to look at it yer. I'll check it out tonight.

DarthSnikelfritz

i was kb today and picked up 12" obi wan(ep1) today. The 12" ultimate soldiers were on sale for $5.99. so i picked three. those will make a great custom figures.
    ds

QuiGonJ

I have two Star Wars signed pieces... both of them are signed by Kenny Baker, and I watched him sign the 12-back Artoo I had as a kid, and a friend got a "gadgets" Artoo signed for me.. and the sigs match!

I also have a 3D collector's plate signed by the art team of Batman Beyond. I was in the Glendale Galleria buying a Millenium Falcon on clearance last year when I happened to see the WB studio store closing for a "special event". That was fun...

JediBear

I was pretty jazzed to get that figure signed. I wish I could've found an extra Porkins, Aurra Sing, C-3PO, Greedo and a whole slew of others. Most of the actors @ AlphaCon we from the SW movies. It would've been expensive for all those signatures, but it wouuld've been worth it. OT- the girl who played Aurra Sing is devastatingly beautiful if person.

Jedieb

Carbon Freezing Chamber
    I ordered it online Wednesday morning and it just arrived today. The Fan Club is getting these out very quickly. Some people close to the distribution center in Texas even got them the next day. The box was slightly bent because of the manner in which it was packaged. I don't mind that much because I'll be opening mine, but some of you mint in box folk might want to think twice and wait until Wizards gets the hang of how to ship this item.

The display picture on the box is great. Brings back memories of vintage packaging. I'll probably try to get it out of the box tonight if I have some extra time.

JediBear

I was @ one of the Wal-Marts here in Omaha, NE and found the new Sandtrooper, Jedi Training Qui-Gon and Cold Weather Obi-Wan. There were only a few of each along with a bunch of Aurra Sing, Leia Bespin Escape and Chewie Falcon mechanic.

Jedi Sed Rein

just picked up a Mace Windu EP1 figure for 3bucks at wal-mart a great find considering i have not seen one in a while. bought a sebulba and a Mas Amedda POTJ today also.

A few weeks back bought the Droid Lego Kit building R2D2 now and have the Lego C3PO already.

Will be adding an Obi-Wan EP1 lightsaber via Larry "Larbel" from the prop replica board along with his replica graflex anh and esb. cannot wait till he gets them done and starts the darth vader rotj hilt.

If you guys have not checked out his work you would benefit from taking a look at his threads. the work is dead on and amazing.

Jason

Jedieb

How much do one of those replica sabers go for?

Jedi Sed Rein

Board members get an advance Obi-Wan that can accept an EL Blade for 145+20shipping. The EL Graflex replicas are going for 125+20Shipping.

The EL Blade is an acrylic blade that lights up and produces the glow affect very well. Viperforce has worked really hard on these and they sale for 95 to board members.

EL Blade topic pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicreplicaprops.showMessage?topicID=33721 .topic

Obi-Wan Topic pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicreplicaprops.showMessage?topicID=29975 .topic

QuiGon and Maul Topic pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicreplicaprops.showMessage?topicID=33690 .topic

Graflex Topic pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicreplicaprops.showMessage?topicID=33691 .topic

Larry answers ?'s here pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicreplicaprops.showMessage?topicID=29976 .topic

this should cover everything that is going on so far with Larry's Sabers and Mike's EL Blades.

enjoy - Jason

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast