Thread: *SPOILER* involving extras

Bromine

*SPOILER* involving extras

TheForce.net reports that they're rounding up a bunch of preschool-age extras. I'm guessing this is for a scene involving young Jedi. I've also heard rumours on TheForce.net about them hiring a bunch of extras with martial arts experience. I'm hoping all this means we're going to see a lot of scenes in the Jedi Temple with Jedi at various skill levels training. What do you think?

Oops, looks like I goofed with the title; anyone reading that will know that there are going to be extras in TPM! I SPOILED THE MOVIE!

DarthAce

...hehehehehehe...yes you did!

Jedi Master Kyle

i was thinking they may be young clones, or just simply playing extra roles as small aliens. but at this point, anyone's guess is as good as the next....

Doc Milo

Maybe their being hired to play Jawas

Episode II: The Jawa Uprising

Jedi Master Kyle

:
    that would be something!

Bromine

Check out this article: www.starwars.com/episode-...ews3a.html

In part it says, ""For the adults in this film," Breden said, "we've been looking for unusual looks and shapes. However, children of the same age are generally at a similar developmental stage and have lesser variation in look." As such, Breden is seeking children of a variety of genders and races."

That indicates they won't be wearing alien costumes. I suppose it could still be clones, though.

Jedi Master Kyle

that's my theory and i'm sticking to it!