Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 17576465666768 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1351

Thread: The Long Countdown

JMK
    Doc, watching TPM tonight is actually a really good idea! I think I may do that since I don't get any playoff hockey on tonight! Thanks!

sirdizzy
    5 hours 15 minutes 15 seconds teel showtime

about half hour to go on the east, you guys are lucky going to the Midnight shows, I am mad at Regal for waiting till last minute to announce all the screen times Oh well I will get to see it tomorrow afternoon at least.

JMK
    I got screwed too! At the last minute, I found out that they were having a midnight screening. When my friend told me she was going, I was SOOOOOOO mad, I asked that theater a dozen times if they'd have one, and they said there wasn't going to be one.

I felt the same way JMK don't worry well its almost time for you final post.

JMK
    Well, as the curtains draw back in cinemas in the Eastern time zone, I'm glad to be here to let you all know that the wait is officially over!!!!!!!

ZERO days until Attack of the Clones!

Thanks to all who contributed, read and kept this thread alive for nearly 900 days. Who, in their right minds would have thought that this thread would have lived to see this day? It's a testament to the strength and longevity of this community and I'm sure this thread is unique the world over, so again, thanks to all who took part, and to those that didn't, we hope to see you in "The Last Long Countdown"!

Now, Star Wars fans, go forth, and wreak havoc in the cinemas and box office! Once again, it's our moment in the sun!

Cheers!
    JMK!

Yes too bad we can't be there to watch it now huh JMK oh well it won't be too much longer, I might go and watch TPM on DVD to cheer me up.

JMK
    It is too bad, but at least I'll get a good night's sleep from it, and give my eyes another few hours to recover.

I hope I can get to sleep, I am getting anxious to see it.

Man how I wish you guys could have seen AOTC at the exact moment I did. In a perfect world, we would have all been sitting in the theater together. I can tell you this, it'll be WORTH the wait. AOTC was a GREAT Star Wars movie. Simply awesome!

BTW, this thread was awesome as well. JMK, you did a man's job with this old girl. I have no doubt this next countdown will be just as successful for the same reasons you mentioned. This is a solid SW community! MTFBWY guys!

"Dad, you killed the zombie Flanders!" "He was a zombie?"

BUFFJEDI

JMK
    No doubt the next one will survive, with ease this time!

Originally posted by Jedieb
    This is a solid SW community! MTFBWY guys!
    I could not have said it better - this is a great place to post and hang and just talk SW - and there's a lot of great people here.

Before this thread gets closed, I just wanted to say once again what a great ride its been over the last three years, and I think this was a great thread to keep us going in anticipation.

I'll be seeing you all in the Ep. III countdown thread!!!

MTFBWY all!!!

JMK, did you wanna post an addition to your "closing remarks" or should I put this baby to pasture for good?

JMK
    Nope, I've said my bit, we can let this baby R.I.P., but not let fade to oblivion.

I've made a "must read" just to save it from dying until we figure out what else to do with it. Any problems with that?

Not in the least. I finally counted the whole damn thing too...man that took awhile.

I just popped into Misc. to make a quick post and found our "little baby." Man, this thread was fun. I think this is the perfect place for it. A little history for anyone who's interested.

imported_Ambrose Braeden
    Hey...can i be in this too, or is it only you guys...

Proprietor / Admin
    AKA
    Ogre / Chris
    This is the old Ep 2 countdown thread. There is an Ep 3 countdown thread in the Films forum.

BUFFJEDI

J/K Ambrose, Welcome

Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 17576465666768 LastLast