Thread: A Knock at Death's Door

Steinfield

General A Knock at Death's Door

So if you haven't already seen my thread, Holy Nightmare, Batman!, there it is. What I'm going for, in case it isn't clear, is a horror tale taking place in an old house. If you want to help contribute as to it's backstory or in any other way feel free. However, I'm hoping for something more along the lines of spirits or black magic over zombies. Not used to the whole OOC being in a different thread thing, but I am trying to assimilate myself more. So, there it is, and in case I forgot to cover anything here's the catch-all "If you have any questions, post them here and I will do my best to answer."

Thanks,
    ~Steinfield.

Zenas Codrey
    Does it fit into any of the currently established universes? That might help people decide who to bring in on it.

I see you have a group of characters already in place. Are you planning on other people introducing their own characters to join the party, or are other people going to be using the same characters, like a pass-along story? Do you want to control the horror elements in the house, like the dungeon master for this RP, or is it fair game for others to add their own creepy-crawlies?

I could see it working either way. We haven't had a good horror story around here in a while.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    I did try a ghost story RP once but my victims all stopped posting before I could gruesomely murder them. The nerve!

oh what a tangled web I weave

Steinfield
    I know that feel De'Ville. As to the universe, uhh... it's ours. AKA Earth. Nothing fancy. So ordinary people; I was thinking college aged mostly.

Okay, Dragon. Yes. I honestly don't have much of an answer for you, but that may owe itself to the fact that its late, which is also why my sentences are so brief. As to characters. Why don't we find out what those here want to do. I have been dreaming of a cooperative piece where all characters are shared, but I do realize that you don't know my writing and that gives reason for being, er, more traditional. I already have some ideas for the horror, but if you can come up with some good ideas and mention them here without being too detailed, I don't see why that can't be done either. So I think I'm basically saying the rest of the posters can determine everything you've asked about.

Also I figured horror would be missed, so I did it first.