Thread: Suggested roles for the Soft Reset

Hybrid View

Chrysothemis
    I'll pounce on Korax next time I catch him on AIM for Crucible details. I know for that, at least, that Chrysa ends up a full Nightsister after passing her trials. I presume Tristan passes his own to become a Nightbrother and earn the right to stay with Meg. And Meg passes her own trials as well.

With that said, I suppose he and I need to have a chat about Chrysa and Korax in general. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up with him in the next few days.

As for the Hunt, I'll pester Razzy. I think it was mainly her idea, and a convenient vehicle for me to introduce Aemi.

TheHolo.Net Poster

Sometimes I think about having you executed, just to see the expression on your face!

DragonCon 09
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Erin
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysothemis View Post
    As for the Hunt, I'll pester Razzy. I think it was mainly her idea, and a convenient vehicle for me to introduce Aemi.

I just wanted to beat the shit out of a Lannister!

It was more of way to introduce the 'Hapes for Hapans' crowd. I would venture to say that we have narrowed down the list of suspects, at this point. So we can build a new arc from there maybe?

Also, we'll at least have to reference how Elaine & Aaron made it back from Survivor planet to get with the Alliance / back in the fold.

For Meg, I'm going to write up a thread directly following the crucible, revealing some of what happened with her own trial and to transition into the time jump or I'm going to be all whaaaaaa?