Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL Pick 'em 2011: Week 16 (THURSDAY GAME, MOST GAMES ON SATURDAY)

TheHolo.Net Moderator

Stealing planets with a cunning use of flags!
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer Park Kraken's Avatar
    I watched TB today, just so I could see how badly they'd screw up today, and they didn't dissapoint in the Comedy Error department. Right now I'm rooting for SEA to get into the Playoffs, and maybe HOU from then on, but we'll see.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

I might return to RPing if those scrumptious Gue twins would come back. Figrin Sandwich, am I right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Despite that he plays for the Vikings, I feel horrible for Adrian Peterson. He's going to have a tough time making it back for next season at all, much less the start of it, if his knee is blown as badly as some suspect.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Member of the Arbitrary Apostrophe Club
    Mmmmmm, DELICIOUS
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

I saw the hit in slow-mo on AP the other day.... knees should not bend in such ways.

jjwr
    Geez, I missed the SD vs Det pick, I think I was picking Detroit but not that it matters as I missed it, must be looking to give the title away this year!

Bree's is on a roll and ready to break Marino's record before the end of the 3rd quarter. Rodgers is having a great year but I would still say Bree's for MVP, the record/seed isn't significantly worse and Rodgers stats aren't that much better and Bree's is about to break a major NFL record and will set another for Comp % if he keeps up the current pace.

I have to think Marino is a little sad to see his record broken and wouldn't be suprised if he could drop 6,000+ with Today's rules.

Brees set the record. He will have to play next week at least for the first half to keep it from Brady. And I agree 6000 could happen in a few years.

Congratulations Drew Brees on an incredible achievement! Like jjwr, I do feel bad for Dan Marino, as the game is much more passer-friendly now than it was when he was playing. But Brees has clearly set the bar for this generation of quarterbacks, and darned if he isn't one of the most exciting players to watch in this league.

But on to the tally! For the record, I ended up giving Liam Jinn the worst record minus one... which turned out to be the same as the worst record minus one for the early games (6 - 1 = 5) plus the three late games he got right. It also turned out to be a good week to miss the Thursday game, as everyone was surprised by the resurgent Colts. Trade Manning! Forget Luck! Dan Orlovsky is the future, you guys!

As long as you keep hm away from the back of his own endzone...

Week 16 Tally

Aurelias Kazaar: 13-3
    Jedi Master Carr: 13-3
    Dragon: 11-5
    jjwr: 11-5
    Kyran O'Hurn: 11-5
    Miranda Tarkin: 11-5
    Nathanial K'cansce: 11-5
    Park Kraken: 11-5
    Morgan Evanar: 10-6
    Rutabaga: 10-6
    Ryan Pode: 10-6
    Figrin D'an: 9-7
    Yog: 9-7
    Liam Jinn: 8-8

Total Tally

1. jjwr: 164-76
    1. Kyran O'Hurn: 164-76

3. Rutabaga: 160-80
    4. Yog: 158-82
    5. Morgan Evanar: 156-84
    6. Dragon: 155-85
    6. Figrin D'an: 155-85
    9. Jedi Master Carr: 155-85
    6. Ryan Pode: 155-85
    10. Miranda Tarkin: 153-87
    11. Park Kraken: 151-89
    12. Liam Jinn: 143-97
    13. Nathanial K'cansce: 146-94
    13. Aurelias Kazaar: 146-94

Survivor Pool

14: Kyran O'Hurn: BUF, TEN, NO, SD, NYJ, DAL, SF, ATL, GB, NE, CAR, BAL, PIT, ARI, DEN

9: Dragon: ARI, DET, SD, ATL, NO, PIT, DAL, TEN, HOU, PHI, NE, CIN, NO PICK
    7: Liam Jinn: SF, DAL, PIT, GB, BUF, NYJ, CAR, NO, NE, BAL, ATL, NO PICK
    7: jjwr: HOU, BAL, CHI, NO, PIT, DAL, SF, KC, MIA, SEA, NYJ, ATL, NO PICK
    7: Rutabaga: GB, SD, NO, NYG, DAL, SF, OAK, JAX, NE, PIT, NYJ, DEN, CIN, CAR
    3 (x2): Ryan Pode: GB, TEN, TB, NYG, NYJ, NO, CAR, SF, MIA, NE, NO PICK, DAL, SEA, CIN, PIT
    3: Yog: DEN, PIT, SD, GB, NYG, DET, DAL, SF, PHI, JAX, NO PICK, NYJ, CHI, BAL, TEN, NO
    3: Jedi Master Carr: GB, PIT, TB, NYG, JAX, NO PICK
    3: Lykaios: PIT, SD, TB, NYG, BAL, DET, OAK, SF, CIN, NE, NO PICK
    3: Mu Satach: DET, SD, GB, ARI, BUF, BAL, SF, NO, NO PICK

Seppuku x9
    Park Kraken: TB, PHI, HOU, JAX, CAR, STL, ARI, CLE, WAS, SEA, KC, DET, IND, OAK, MIN, CHI

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12