DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    Humble Bundle 6 is live for the next 14 days: http://www.humblebundle.com/

It includes Torchlight, which is hella fun

SW-Fans.Net Poster

I... am... CHRISTMAS!
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Torchlight and Space Pirates and Zombies alone make this a must buy!

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    There's a Humble Bundle on right now, which is geared at Android phone users but can also be enjoyed by PC/Mac gamers too.

Pay-what-you-want and dive into the future-retro audiovisual concoction Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP; the creative physics puzzler Crayon Physics Deluxe; the plant-based interstellar RTS Eufloria; the cell-splitting microbial puzzler Splice; and the side-scrolling planetary adventure, Waking Mars. Customers who pay more than the average price will also get the RPG fantasy saga Avadon: The Black Fortress (tablets only); the indie parkour platformer Canabalt; the 3D mechanical puzzle game Cogs; the side-scrolling strategy rumblefest Swords & Soldiers HD; the groundbreaking meditative puzzler Zen Bound 2; and the fantastic mechanical point-and-click adventure Machinarium!

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    There's a Humble THQ Bundle right now.

The Humble THQ Bundle is here with a colossal onslaught of esteemed titles. Pay $1 or more for Steam keys for Company of Heroes (and its two full-blown expansions Opposing Fronts and Tales of Valor), Darksiders, Metro 2033, and Red Faction: Armageddon. And if you pay over the average price you’ll also receive the extraordinary Saints Row: The Third!
    Kind of a ridiculous good deal, if only for Saints Row.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

I... am... CHRISTMAS!

I already have what I want from this, otherwise I'd have jumped at it!

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    Just 2 days left on the THQ bundle, peeples.

So, not a Humble Indie Bundle, but I wasn't sure where would be a better place to post it... the indie sci-fi strategy/adventure roguelike game FTL is on sale for $5 today!

I picked it up for $10 yesterday and it was well worth that. It's a fantastic gameplay concept. Something about directing the battle on both the ship-to-ship level and the crew level is incredibly exciting (intruders on board! Vent the airlocks!), and it's a lot of fun to experiment with different builds depending on what equipment you can scavenge in your travels. You lose often, but you always end up saying, "I bet I can do better next time." This game is way more addictive than I expected.

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    http://www.humblebundle.com/double-fine

Double Fines Amnesia Fortnight bundle is currently live

Amnesia Fortnight is the name for Double Fine’s annual prototyping period. They take two weeks off from whatever they’re working on, split the company into small teams, and each team gets two weeks to make a game. They do this to test out new ideas, and to test out new project leaders who feel ready to have a project of their own. Many of the games Double Fine has released in the last few years have come from the Amnesia Fortnight process. As Tim Schafer says, “it’s really a great morale boost for the team, and a highly effective way to develop new game ideas.”

Double Fine wants you to be a part of Amnesia Fortnight! For one week, you voted on different game ideas to decide which ones they'll make into real prototypes. For the following two weeks, Double Fine will be developing these prototypes, all while live streaming their progress. In addition, 2 Player Productions will be filming the process and posting videos daily. That means you get to see all these games come together from scratch in front of your eyes!

Contributing will also get you three awesome prototypes from previous Amnesia Fortnights, available for Windows (DRM-free and on Steam). All three are an amazing glimpse into Double Fine’s creativity and give a sneak peek as to what to expect from this year’s game jam.

When the Fortnight is done, you can download the actual prototypes and play them yourselves. Contribute now, pay what you want, and decide how much money goes to charity. Then you can decide who won the award for best prototype of Amnesia Fortnight.

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    So, not a Humble Indie Bundle, but I wasn't sure where would be a better place to post it... the indie sci-fi strategy/adventure roguelike game FTL is on sale for $5 today!

I picked it up for $10 yesterday and it was well worth that. It's a fantastic gameplay concept. Something about directing the battle on both the ship-to-ship level and the crew level is incredibly exciting (intruders on board! Vent the airlocks!), and it's a lot of fun to experiment with different builds depending on what equipment you can scavenge in your travels. You lose often, but you always end up saying, "I bet I can do better next time." This game is way more addictive than I expected.
    If you like FTL, we have a thread for it: http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22366

New bundle out right now:

Humble Indie Bundle 7

GO!

"A Jedi must remain focused. Mastery of the Force requires that all unnecessary activities be purged from daily life."

http://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Humble Bundle features games by Telltale this week.. including The Walking Dead. Worth it just for that title alone.

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    http://www.humblebundle.com/

New bundle!

Pay what you want for the underwater fantasy action-adventure game Aquaria; the chromatic minimalist puzzler Fractal: Make Blooms Not War; the retro zombie survival game Organ Trail: Director’s Cut; and the nail-biting stealth strategy platformer Stealth Bastard Deluxe. You’ll also receive a bonus game: the rhythmic audio-visual game Pulse: Volume One. If you pay more than the average, you’ll also get the intense tactical combat sim Frozen Synapse and the classic mystery point-and-click adventure Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - Director’s Cut!

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Droo
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: droogydroo
    Loving Stealth Bastard on my phone!

SW-Fans.Net Poster

I... am... CHRISTMAS!

Two great bundles are available right now.

The main one is the Humble Origin Bundle, offering some cracking games for pennies! You get:

• Dead Space
    • Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
    • Crysis 2: maximum Edition
    • Mirror's Edge
    • Dead Space 3
    • Medal of Honour

Beat the average ($4.80 as I type) and get Battlefield 3 and The Sims 3 + Starter Pack

The second bundle currently up for grabs is The Humble Weekly Sale, with a selection of games hand-picked by PewDiePie to raise money for his water charity campaign. The games on offer are:

• Botanicula
    • McPixel
    • Thomas Was Alone
    • The Showdown Effect

Beat the average ($2.51 as I type) and get Amnesia: The Dark Descent as well. And all the soundtracks are included as well!

I believe you get Steam keys for the games that are available on Steam, so some of the Origin titles will only be available through Origin.

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    as much as I don't like Origin, I bought that Bundle because hell that was a good deal

naturally I haven't played any of it yet though

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    There's a new bundle, including the super Trine 2 and Mark of the Ninja!

SW-Fans.Net Poster

I... am... CHRISTMAS!

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Right now you can get System Shock 2, Hard Reset, Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition, Shadow Warrior Classic Redux and Serious Sam First 7 Second Encounters HD for just $6

Hurry!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12