Thread: Dexter. Season 5

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny

TV Dexter. Season 5

Facebook tells me that this started last night, so - how was it?!

TheHolo.Net Poster

Tequila Satan
    Baroness Scorpion #1

DragonCon 09
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Sarah
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nuime Steam ID: Nuime
    Overall? As per usual Dexter it was good... but.... (spoiler coated since... I'm overly careful like that) Sad. Very... very sad. But considering it picked up RIGHT where last season left off I wasn't expecting it to not be.

Watching Dexter have to tell Rita's kids that she's dead and their reaction was just seriously heartbreaking. The whole entire time you want him to snap out of it all and show some sort of emotion...or just fake it.. and he can't and it's weird and awkward and messed up.

Then there's Deb having another freak out as she's attempting to be there for her brother and keep him safe from the FBI being asses and such. That poor girl cannot get a freaking break. Aside from everything else that happened to her in previous seasons I watched the last ep of last season again yesterday before watching the season premier and was reminded that Deb watched Trinity's daughter blow her brains out, found out that the ice truck killer was Dexter's brother, and then has her sister-in-law be murdered in a rather short amount of time. I think crazy random sex with Quinn is allowed at that point, even is he is a douchebag.

...is it really wrong that after watching the upcoming preview for the rest of the season that I want something very bad to happen to Quinn? Come on... admit it, none of us liked Doakes and they got rid of him! rofl...

SW-Fans.Net Poster
    Summer Box Office Contest 2008 - Winner!
    Try the root stew, you will. Taste good, it does.
    DragonCon 09
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Quote Originally Posted by Dasquian Belargic View Post
    so - how was it?!
    Every bit as good as it always been!

With the cliffhanger of last season, there is always a danger the season opener will be letdown somehow, but I think it was handled really well.

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    Quinn is such a jerk! Stop poking your nose in where you're not wanted, jerk!

Also: Dexter delivering the news that Rita is dead whilst wearing Mickey Mouse ears?