Thread: Posting?

Eragon_Dushall

Posting?

Okay I have two questions...

1) I would like to post in the Sanctuary Lost thread but Ic my character hasn't made it there yet. Would it be ok if I posted my characters arrival and at the same time finished my characters search for the wheel in the Alliance?

2) This goes with the first... I know y'all say common sense is the rule of thumb here but this is the first place I have joined were I see this. How many threads is one allowed to post in at a time for one character?

-Loki for instance. I like reading his post... Lol. He is one at least three threads in the wheel and I think one in the starwars role play board but I could be mistaken on that one. Other sites I been too you could only have your character in one thread at a time because your character could only be in one place at a time.

TheHolo.Net Poster
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Droo
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: droogydroo
    A character can appear in as many threads as you want but as long as it makes sense for them to be there. In Loki's case, all but one of his threads is transpiring on the Wheel, and the one happening elsewhere, Errand Boys, was one we started a while ago and is nearing its conclusion. We haven't exactly pin-pointed it on the timeline due to significant things to follow on from that thread.

Basically, as long as your character is in one place, in this case the Wheel, then most of the time you can safely assume he or she will be available to take part in a thread happening at that location. Unless some strand of story prevents that, for example, if your character was in a coma.

And as for your predicament with wanting to get involved in the Waking Past thread, I say just jump in, assume Eragon has arrived at the Wheel already. That is unless, of course, there's some element of your characters story in his getting to the Wheel that prevents him from being there or available to take part.