Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jedi Holocron

Eragon_Dushall
    What about the Fhloston from 5th Element. I'm sure some of our artist can make it look space worthy... lol

Acacius Blade
    Too much like a big bulky ocean liner. I'm flexible, but I've envisioned something thats a lot taller than it is broad, but still has a decent length on it. Imagine it being the same length as an Imperial Star Destroyer, but at least 50% taller. And that height would run the length of the ship almost - whereas an ISD's height is greatest at the bridge section. I'm yet to find a good approximation of what I have in mind.

However I could go even taller than that, with less length if the idea sits with everyone. It's my idea but it'll be our ship. It should be something we're all happy with. I did consider the mothership from the Homeworld games, with is like a capital-sized Slave One in that it looks like it flies standing up.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Probably would have taken over the Galaxy by now, if she wasn't so easily distracted by brightly colored balls of yarn
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Andrew
    I've gone from not having an idea of something I want to do with the holocron to having a very specific idea for a thread that I've been discussing with both Droo and Tionne, and there are a few others I'd like to invite to join in. All that needs to be established to make this thread possible are that:

1) We've found an ancient holocron

2) that has the unique property of allowing Jedi to enter simulated realities through some sort of shared consciousness.

All the other details of the holocron's discovery are immaterial for this story. The thread doesn't involve any kind of physical training, though I can guarantee that all the characters involved will be profoundly affected.

As long as no one has a serious problem with those premises, I'd like to try to get it started soon.

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    ^ This sounds intriguing.

Eragon_Dushall
    What about the capital ships in starship troopers. Some good photoshopping and you can remove the big bridge tower. With the lack of numerous windows the size and scale of the ship can be changed to fit your needs. And I also think this ship is more Star Wars worthy when I look at the appearance of it.

Acacius Blade
    As long as physical training remains physical, I'm all for a bit of soul-walking (as opposed to soul searching). Count me in (if I'm invited)

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Droo
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: droogydroo
    ENOUGH WITH THE PHYSICAL!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gQ_5RocJHWw&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gQ_5RocJHWw&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Now you've done it!

Eragon_Dushall
    Physical is as physical does.

TheHolo.Net Poster

We'll settle this the old navy way; The first guy to die, LOSES!

AKA
    Jace
    Quote Originally Posted by Akasha Khan View Post
    I've gone from not having an idea of something I want to do with the holocron to having a very specific idea for a thread that I've been discussing with both Droo and Tionne, and there are a few others I'd like to invite to join in. All that needs to be established to make this thread possible are that:

1) We've found an ancient holocron

2) that has the unique property of allowing Jedi to enter simulated realities through some sort of shared consciousness.

All the other details of the holocron's discovery are immaterial for this story. The thread doesn't involve any kind of physical training, though I can guarantee that all the characters involved will be profoundly affected.

As long as no one has a serious problem with those premises, I'd like to try to get it started soon.

I have to admit, I'm somewhat intregued by the concept as well - both to see what you have in mind, and also for the long-term applications. I shall grab you for scheming, I think...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12