Thread: Being logged into this account, reminds me of something...what was it now...?

Kvettch

Star Wars Being logged into this account, reminds me of something...what was it now...?

... oh yeah!

We haven't got around to it yet but this char and most of my pirate crew (the ones played by myself) have been caught by Darven and Agen Riko, so... they turned the whole lot of them over to the Imps.

Anyone want to do some interrogation of Kvettchie? Or RP anything around that?

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Silver-Tongued Devil

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Humm.. Prisons are kinda full. Inquisitors are busy interrogating actual worthwhile prisoners.

All those in favor of skipping the interrogation and going straight into the executions?

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Just to clarify Tarn and Lardo are off the hook and free aboard the ship right. We could spring a jail break at one point or another.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Silver-Tongued Devil

Quote Originally Posted by Travis North View Post
    Just to clarify Tarn and Lardo are off the hook and free aboard the ship right. We could spring a jail break at one point or another.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    Ehem. Executions.

TheHolo.Net Poster

Soft on the inside, crunchy on the outside!

I know this is the wrong account but I'd love it if people didn't forget about Serena Laran.

let the bodies hit the floor

Darven
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis North
    Yeah they escaped with the ship, and any others who want to escape (figured jail time was a good enough IC excuse for not being around )

Jail break could come in handy at some point.... just not now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tear
    Humm.. Prisons are kinda full. Inquisitors are busy interrogating actual worthwhile prisoners.

All those in favor of skipping the interrogation and going straight into the executions?
    Kvettch demands equal rights! Besides, he's escaped from some Imperial research facility, they might want him back for studies of his recent developments. The Inq might find that interesting enough, if they never knew about it maybe, and how common is a Basic-talking, non-yub-yubing Ewok who can fly anything?

Executions.

It matters little what the Ewok can do, for it is still an Ewok. That, I think, is reason enough for skipping the trial entirely and going forth with a swift death.

Nya Halcyon
    Oh you frelling Imps!!!

In all seriousness, I need him locked up and this done properly. I owe it to the character that at least he gets honoured that much.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Aliens honored? A most interesting concept within the Empire.

True, but lets be fair here: with all that baldness, Kvettch does look quite a lot like a really ugly baby.

A really wrinkly, diseased, and sinister really ugly baby; but a really ugly baby nonetheless.

TheHolo.Net Moderator

Stealing planets with a cunning use of flags!
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer Park Kraken's Avatar
    We need to experiment with this one some. Let's start by locking him in a cell with a drunk bantha, an array of oils, scented candals, lotions, and some romantic music playing in the background.

Mister Kraken: Please keep your sick fantasies to yourself.

A bantha? Clearly you have no imagination! I think a massiff would be far more beneficial for research reasons.

I mean it's not every day you get such a rare specimen as this hairless little creature who has surpassed the rest of his race's ability to speak nothing but trivial tribal jibberish!

Ana'Sera Beliq
    I like Elizabeth's notion. *nods*

Such a species potentially evolving is due cause for eradication.

Make sure you kill it after you are done with it.

Andana Callax
    I think they should just eliminate the vermin and be done with it.

*wrinkles her nose* Horrid little thing.