Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Random TV Gossip

The Event has really gone off the rails for me, it really is reminding me of Flashforward in that way. My sister has been watching and feels the same way too. I'm going to try to hang in there for the full season and find out just what THE Event is, but it's just gone all goofy.

Undercovers has been cancelled, not surprised at all. I gave up on it after 2 or 3 episodes. It was light, fun entertainment but not at all worth carving out time to watch. It's no great loss.

For me, the best new network show of the year is Raising Hope on Fox. Best new non-network shows are Boardwalk Empire and The Walking Dead.

TheHolo.Net Poster

The Scorpion Prince
    Oil my peanuts, you blood-cursed bastards.
    DragonCon 09
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Peter
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CrusaderJ11
    Big Bang Theory got renewed till 2014... WTF I didn't know that they still do things like that.

The cast also got their contracts updated to $200K an episode, which is nice.

"A Jedi must remain focused. Mastery of the Force requires that all unnecessary activities be purged from daily life."

Charlie Sheen goes off on Two and A Half Men in two public rants - http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/02/24/ch...een-slams-men/

Two and A Half Men ceases production for the year (maybe forever) - http://www.tvline.com/2011/02/two-an...wn-production/

Charlie Sheen is completely out of control, which should be no surprise to anyone. I hope they recast his part - for over a million an episode it shouldn't be hard to find someone to take his place.

TheHolo.Net Poster

The Scorpion Prince
    DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Peter
    Gamer IDs

^^I heard Mel Gibson is available right now.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

The [original] Black Sheep of SW-Fans
    Mmm, cheap beer good!

You can't recast his part in Two and a Half Men. Just consider the show scrapped for good. Dude needs to stop having his therapy sessions on live radio shows and sober up fo realz.

Rumours are out that John Stamos has been approached to replace Sheen. His response:

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome John Stamos
    "Contrary to the rumors, I am not replacing Charlie Sheen on two and half men. However, Martin Sheen has asked me to be his son."
    And I posted this in the Awesome Video thread, but the finale to Two and a Half Men has been leaked online:

As funny as the clip is, the tweet from John Stamos is hilarious.

I have never watched a single moment of Two and a Half Men, but I do think something is seriously wrong with Charlie Sheen. I'm totally waiting for the morning when I wake up, check the news, and find out he's dead as a doornail.

TheHolo.Net Poster

The Scorpion Prince
    DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Peter
    Gamer IDs

All of my shows except one got renewed early this year and none have been canceled yet. This seems to be a good year... What about your shows?

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    So far so good! Person of Interest is about to get a full season pick up, according to the rumors.

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    Does anyone else watch Modern Family? It's easily the funniest thing on TV

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    If you watch Falling Skies (We do) then this might interest you - Wil Wheaton will be hosting a show for TNT called "Falling Skies:Second Watch" which will be similar to the Talking Dead show that was after The Walking Dead episodes. It'll be on TNT.com, but it should be fun.

http://wilwheaton.typepad.com/wwdnba...ond-watch.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123