Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Black Sun shake up and down?

TheHolo.Net Poster

120 pounds of tail, claws, and libido. She's like a slice of delicious, poisonous pie, with extra carnal sauce.

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Holly
    Quote Originally Posted by Chir'daki View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasseeri Reeouurra View Post
    Don't abandon your RPs and you'll start counting again mister.

I can't blame anyone for abandoning RPs last year, I did it all year because of the having a baby thing, so don't worry about it. And I AM sorry I forgot about you but its not like you're active in Black Sun right now. I thought you were joining KA or something?

Could have sworn I was waiting on you there. I think I must've PM'd you about something, and been waiting on a reply or something.

Which is weird, since we talked since about the whole Bounty Hunters thing, you put me in touch with Grim Kandle, and that was definately more recently than that.
    Don't worry about it - you were waiting on me from about feb until may last year, then I posted in May. So I can't blame you for forgetting about it.

you make me come... you make me complete...
    you make me completely miserable

SW-Fans.Net Poster

A larrrge penjisss jisss alwajysss welcome!

AKA
    Charley
    Bothawui, or one of her many villas in the Carshoulis Cluster
    Given Okar's tendencies I could see him acting as a core systems power broker. His legitimate empire would certainly lend him cred especially there, and to a degree elsewhere. Maybe sort of a "connections" guy to famous / important folks when that's needed?

TheHolo.Net Poster

120 pounds of tail, claws, and libido. She's like a slice of delicious, poisonous pie, with extra carnal sauce.

AKA
    Holly
    Sounds good to me! Post in our roll call please.

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20541 This is open to Nebula people too, so we can figure out the new hierarchy.

As far as group forum organization, merge the Black Sun and Nebula forums and leave the Back Room and Lion's Den as is? Or rename the Nebula forum after one of their office locations... like Jabba's Palace?

"someone win / someone lose / up's above and down's below
    and limbo's in between / up you win, down you lose / it's anybody's game

For some reason, I have a feeling that Tatooine factors into Tear's schemes somewhere. Dunno if that impacts anything at all, or if he filled any BN guys on that little aspect of his plan...

O.W. Outcast
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Untouchable View Post
    For some reason, I have a feeling that Tatooine factors into Tear's schemes somewhere. Dunno if that impacts anything at all, or if he filled any BN guys on that little aspect of his plan...
    He never filled me on such a plan considering at last count Tatooine is where OW was running everything from.

I was last to know that all the trade routes to the Corporate Sector were cut off, despite being the Moff out there n'all, but oh well.

When I talked to him about it, we managed to hash something out that everyone was happy with, so it might be worth giving him a nudge to see if there are any specific plans... or if it's just a name on a list.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Holly
    In Tear's defense its hard to keep track of these things and he did post up a description of what he was going to do/was doing in the RPing Disc. forum for people to discuss.

I skimmed it until I hit the part about the Ciz, so I'm not completely sure what his plans are.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    http://75.126.43.122/forum/showthread.php?t=20212 The thread in question. Looks like the planets involved are listed in post 7, and Tatooine is not one of them.

Anyway its not like Black Nebula owns the planet. (is it? ) Owning holdings on a planet is different than governing the entire planet.

oh what a tangled web I weave

O.W. Outcast
    As far as owning no just allot of vested interest in the planet is all.

As for BN total holdings Mira might have a better Idea then Sorsha never did give me a list as promised. She would just randomly tell oh yeah we have this at are disposal. Another reason BN didn't do much upon my relinquishing command I had no Idea what was ares and what was not. Only thing I am sure of is we have holdings on cloud city, coruscant, and Tatouine.

I am aware there is more I just have no clue what they are or where they are cause i was never told.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I think Rodia, and maybe something on Nar Shaddaa? I dunno.

If no one knows anymore then I guess it doesn't matter. Sorsha was big on lists though. I keep my side of things a bit more nebulous. it sort of makes it easier to RP, at least for me.

O.W. Outcast
    Yeah big on lists bad on remembering where she put them or bringing them to where she used a computer. lol

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Silver-Tongued Devil

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Untouchable View Post
    I am fooling around in the Arkanis sector but its got more to do with Geonosis and nothing to do with Tatooine.

If I miss mentioning it to someone its not on purpose its more because its hard to keep track of it all. So mucho apologies.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I think its all good in da hood, Tear.

Oh, so, do we want to do the whole "Tear backs Sasseeri and helps her get Nebula back under the umbrella of Black Sun" thing? It might be interesting... I can see him spinning it like he's doing it to reward her for the stuff he's doing for her, but really making her debt to him bigger.

I quite like the idea of Tear being the amorphous mastermind behind everything. It adds a little extra weight to the events too... although, as Dani mentioned, Miranda probably won't be happy with it: what with her sorta supporting Black Nebula and all.

Of course, we could always sell that from the "consolodating" perspective. If Tear can convince Miranda that, because he has Sass under his thumb, and she has Nebula under hers, it's in their best interests to merge the two back together again.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

If Tear is her master then poo poo to her thoughts on the matter LD does what she wants and her apprentices deal with it.

Maybe that's why I've never managed to graduate one!

But Dani said Miranda has all that fallout from Sorsha and might actually be pleased that Nebula is going under. So..?

TheHolo.Net Moderator

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Dani
    LD is correct. Long as Tear and Miranda have a chat about it, she is going to pull Imperial protection and let nature take its course. Long as Tear is agreeable.

Having Sorsha, and this is all IC wise, disappear after becoming a Hand and all (since Kitty wants to retire), especially after their massive argument, is good enough reason to get rid of a loose cannon. Won't be easy, but hey, she's the Empress nothing is easy

I have a proposal to help facilitate this thing. Kallum could betray the Black Nebula by revealing the location of a meeting of high profile Nebula peronnel to Sasseeri. If you want an alternative, he could betray them a whole host of other ways but basically this could be the catalyst to the reunification process.

In character it makes sense; Kallum is a ruthless opportunist, a man of simple taste and simple means, he goes wherever there are credits. Presently, he has almost no code of honour, no decency, and no sense of loyalty because, in the departure of Kitty, he has lost Sorsha, Tegan, Kazia, and Corvus, they were something of a family to him and it was to them he was loyal, not a crime syndicate. So yeah, "Fuck Black Nebula," he says.

Out of character, I really want something to do with the character, I want him to have a sense of purpose, and he can achieve his goals by siding with Sasseeri, where there's power and wealth and thighs.

Does anyone have any objections or suggestions?

Irridia Solensis
    Its brilliant, really...

*eyes Kallum*

You and I will have words, sugar.

*smiles sweetly*

O.W. Outcast
    Well if you go that route O.W. won't go peaceable into the night he will actually fight to make sure BN survives in some capacity and Kallum dies. There two types of hostile take overs the type done like business where you buy out the others assets and so on. The there is the type where you go to war. If you go the war route as Kallum is proposing OW will not give up until either he is dead or the rat is.

OW can be all jokes and fun at times but when it comes to business he can be the meanest shark in the water. Kallum thinks he is cold and uncaring just walk this road Kallum will meet OW's much much darker side.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast